Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Don't trust cbell386. Scammed!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2011, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok so since I have gone and read everything he posted about me calling me a scammer a ***** let me make this clear. I did not scam him, this is exactly what happened. He sent me the money for the turbo kit, I waited for the money to clear, as soon as it did I started packaging everything and pulling any misc hardware from my evo. I got everything ready to ship, I was going to ship it out from my shipping department at my work, I then saw he filed a dispute against me saying he never recieved it. He should have contacted me about this first. Now I was a little upset, so I call PayPal because I sure as hell am not going to ship it when he has a dispute he filed against me. PayPal looks at everything and decides in my favor due to him not paying for PayPal fees and him trying to screw PayPal out of their money, therefore he lost his buyer protection. So after that has passed I look and he has posted a thread calling me a scammer, saying he hates pussies like me.. real classy.. now everyone jumps on his bandwagon, which is pretty ****ty, now after all this I decide I am going to refund him his money and sell the turbo locally so I don't have to deal with this drama, but it followed here. So if ANYONE thinks I scammed him I got a tracking number to shove up urs it is 03110820000240393121. I always thought it was so awesome when I got a evo that there was this close evo forum almost like a family, since then I got a hood I was told was able to be re cleared which I come to learn it was screwed up to much to be fixed, I got injectors I was told were good which didn't work right, plus more, so I am done with this forum and evom, I proved my case for all the doubters, I always there to help everyone and people still assumed the other guy was right w.e. I'm over it.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 06:16 PM

No for first off I gave you over a week before I filed a complaint and when you go from sending me multiple messages a day to not hearing from you for weeks after I sent you 1450 of course I'm gonna get upset about it and worry. I sent you numerous messages since I bought it about it and you decided not to answer me at all but yet I can see that your getting online at socalevo everyday but avoiding evom, what am I suppose to think? This all could of been avoided if you would of just stayed in contact with me. I may of been in the wrong for calling you names but I feel that I was in the right for contacting paypal and the forum about this issue and I believe everyone would of handled this the same way.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cbell386
I sure as hell am not going to ship it when he has a dispute he filed against me.
can you explain why why not?

cause I don't get it. ship it and the dispute goes away.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 08:21 AM

I don't get it either, it seems like that would be the easiest way to fix this. He says he is gonna refund the money let's see if he does so.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by inkedup92
I don't get it either, it seems like that would be the easiest way to fix this. He says he is gonna refund the money let's see if he does so.
Indeed. Sounds pretty shady to me.

And until shorty settles up one way or the other he should keep his trap shut, too.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 07:39 PM

Haven't heard anything on the situation yet.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by inkedup92
Haven't heard anything on the situation yet.
Golly, how long does it take to do a paypal refund? 4 minutes? 5?

Old Oct 13, 2011, 09:23 PM

REFUND ASAP... end of topic
Old Oct 13, 2011, 09:31 PM
Evolving Member

I hope u get your money back bro
Old Oct 14, 2011, 03:35 AM

Idk man? I sent him a PM trying to work this out also and I'm just waiting to hear something? Thanks guys.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Why would you buy something from someone who only has 22 posts?
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:03 AM

Cause everyone has to start somewhere? I mean I was never really too involved with this site either until lately. I'm sure you weren't always involved with this form as much as you are now? Idk I'm trying to think positive and give this dude the benefit of the doubt and maybe this is just a big misunderstanding and lack of communication. I'm trying to contact him and we will see soon I guess?
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:47 AM

Ok just logged on to verify you saw my response to everything. Got a couple things to say, first off to the guy who said u should round up all the members on evom and kick his ***... First of read my post I put up a tracking number, which means it is in the mail on the way to him, so why exactly would u be saying that? Second why would u need to round up everyone? Real men apparently get 30 people to fight one person... Pretty pathetic if you ask me. People need to read, I explained what happened, now the reason I would not ship it while a dispute was going on, what if I shipped it and he won the dispute? I would have been screwed out of a turbo kit and the money for it. Now I sent inkedup a email last night explaining all this and asking him why would ye be filing for a charge back when I have shown him a tracking number and have given him proof it is on its way to his house.. but yet I seem shady.. so even though I shipped it, he filed a charge back, so I still may loose the turbo AND the money for the turbo... But yet supposedly I am the scammer. Like I told you inkedup, I am done with evom ans I am done with socalevo, my name has been destroyed because of this even though I mailed the turbo kit. If you want to get a hold of me you know my email address, I have sent you emails and don't get responses back from you, yes I admit I should have communicated better with you but I feel you could have done the same before freaking out and destroying someone's reputation and talking **** about them.. like I posted though it is on its way, I just find it shady that even though I give you the tracking number which I posted so everyone could verify you still file a charge back with your bank to get your money back now that you can verify it has shipped..
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:48 AM

I'm not signing back on evom or socalevo anymore so like I have stated numerous times if you want to contact me EMAIL ME
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 133 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by cbell386
Ok just logged on to verify you saw my response to everything. Got a couple things to say, first off to the guy who said u should round up all the members on evom and kick his ***... First of read my post I put up a tracking number, which means it is in the mail on the way to him, so why exactly would u be saying that? Second why would u need to round up everyone? Real men apparently get 30 people to fight one person... Pretty pathetic if you ask me. People need to read, I explained what happened, now the reason I would not ship it while a dispute was going on, what if I shipped it and he won the dispute? I would have been screwed out of a turbo kit and the money for it. Now I sent inkedup a email last night explaining all this and asking him why would ye be filing for a charge back when I have shown him a tracking number and have given him proof it is on its way to his house.. but yet I seem shady.. so even though I shipped it, he filed a charge back, so I still may loose the turbo AND the money for the turbo... But yet supposedly I am the scammer. Like I told you inkedup, I am done with evom ans I am done with socalevo, my name has been destroyed because of this even though I mailed the turbo kit. If you want to get a hold of me you know my email address, I have sent you emails and don't get responses back from you, yes I admit I should have communicated better with you but I feel you could have done the same before freaking out and destroying someone's reputation and talking **** about them.. like I posted though it is on its way, I just find it shady that even though I give you the tracking number which I posted so everyone could verify you still file a charge back with your bank to get your money back now that you can verify it has shipped..
skipped to the end didnt see ur reasoning..in any case if its on its way i take it back..i am sorry. and rounding up all evom members would be just badass dont you think?

Quick Reply: Don't trust cbell386. Scammed!