Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Robi Spec review

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2011, 06:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have emailed Robi, yet again on two different email addresses. Seems like the millionth time.

Last edited by mean4g63; Nov 28, 2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mean4g63
I have emailed Robi, yet again on two different email addresses. Seems like the millionth time.
have you tried calling him?
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by BigT
R/T, I never expected a reply like this from you. 2 way street? I don't know what else a customer can do if the vendor is not replying to calls/emails/texts.

It sucks there are quite a few threads popping up like this about "big" name vendors lately.
The customer can be patient and not drag Robi's name through the mud to push his agenda. We're hearing 1 side of the story, so I think it's far too soon to pass judgement on Robi without hearing from him.

I will not condone a witch hunt without hearing both sides. You owe it to Robert to at least hear his side.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by stageup
Yes, and texting, and PMing on here.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:12 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by R/TErnie
The customer can be patient and not drag Robi's name through the mud to push his agenda. We're hearing 1 side of the story, so I think it's far too soon to pass judgement on Robi without hearing from him.

I will not condone a witch hunt without hearing both sides. You owe it to Robert to at least hear his side.
If you can get a hold of Robert and get him to respond, that would be great. This forum is for people who have a dispute to broadcast it. I can tell you it would have been very helpful to have a thread like this when I bought my $3k coilover system and went almost 2 months with no response and no reasonable explanation why.

There is no witch hunt going on here, and you are not in the position to decide what is and is not condoned. I've cleaned up this thread so that related incidents and information are the only things that are displayed. Thread jacking or posts unrelated to this incident and advice for dealing with it are not to continue.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stageup
yes several times.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 06:22 PM
Evolving Member

The customer can be patient and not drag Robi's name through the mud to push his agenda.
My agenda? you mean my money hes ripped me off? Patient? really? you do realize that it was on august 30th..now about 3 months ago right? I have also made every attempt to contact him, email and call him on many many occasions. Not to mention it took me 2.5 months before I even made a post about it giving every opportunity to redeem himself of which he has not. If thats not being patient I don't know what is. Its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by R/TERNIE
We're hearing 1 side of the story, so I think it's far too soon to pass judgement on Robi without hearing from him.I will not condone a witch hunt without hearing both sides. You owe it to Robert to at least hear his side.
This is no communication by the seller and not following through on a legal binding contract, those are the facts regardless of what you think. there really isn't much you can defend against this. You can sit there with your high and mighty stance all you want. Its quite obvious you don't care about the situation, and your "agenda" is to defend a friend regardless of the wrong he has done. Its pretty obvious by your "two way street" comment. Which is complete and utter BS comment if you take a subjective view of the situation and realize that it has no meaning or bearing on this situation.

Last edited by mean4g63; Nov 28, 2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:08 PM

I've always heard great things about this company and rob so this is very interesting to read, I hope that the op gets this sorted quick and receive his items.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 07:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mean4g63
My agenda? you mean my money hes ripped me off? Patient? really? you do realize that it was on august 30th..now about 3 months ago right? I have also made every attempt to contact him, email and call him on many many occasions. Not to mention it took me 2.5 months before I even made a post about it giving every opportunity to redeem himself of which he has not. If thats not being patient I don't know what is. Its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

This is no communication by the seller and not following through on a legal binding contract, those are the facts regardless of what you think. there really isn't much you can defend against this. You can sit there with your high and mighty stance all you want. Its quite obvious you don't care about the situation, and your "agenda" is to defend a friend regardless of the wrong he has done. Its pretty obvious by your "two way street" comment. Which is complete and utter BS comment if you take a subjective view of the situation and realize that it has no meaning or bearing on this situation.
yea i doubt there's an agenda, robi is hard to get ahold of, i've been able to get ahold of him maybe every 3rd try
Old Nov 30, 2011, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I last heard from Robi on the 7th of September.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 10:50 AM
Former Sponsor

I just called Robi and spoke to him based on what was posted here. He is aware of the cust but has been travelling all over and has not been in the shop much. So look out for his call, he mentioned something about a paypal refund or something.
In his case I don't think it's a dishnoesty thing, he is just doing too much and is all over the world.

Sean
Old Nov 30, 2011, 11:31 AM
Former Sponsor

full refund posted (you too mitch) been too busy. Never an excuse. The guy who I had trained to do shipping when I was not in my shop is currently in the Stans driving fuel truck. Training someone to do what he has done has not been going well. (witness the thread). He put in the wrong spacers and the USPS damaged the box with the trailing arms which disfigured the address. the last of the parts(spacers) were returned when I was at my shop on monday. I have never "ripped anyone off". Please keep your millitary discount and enjoy your wheels.

Robi
Old Nov 30, 2011, 02:31 PM
Evolved Member

Email sent.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 03:55 PM
Account Disabled

Robi has always been a str8 shooter and stand up guy! glad everything is resolved!
Old Nov 30, 2011, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

ive met robi and had my entire suspension done by him in august at the shootout. hes a great guy but VERY VERY busy, hes constantly going somewhere and doing something. hard to get ahold of

Quick Reply: Robi Spec review