Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Robi Spec review

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2011, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got the refund. and glad this finally got resolved. I appreciate it. I am an understanding person when the seller communicates his intentions and or what is going on with the contract. I am the last person that wants to drag someone's name through the mud...however when months go bye, with not responses, and you make every attempt to try to resolve it. Then unfortunately this is the result. A very ugly situation. I am sorry this got to where it is now....however it is, what it is, and I won't apologize for anything I have said because everything is accurate. I wish you good luck Robi, and hope things go smoother for you in the future.
Old Dec 1, 2011, 03:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading through this tread, I'm glad everything worked out. Both for the vendor and te customer. Seriously. My rant ( that got pulled by a mod or OP, no big deal either wy because my post was a thread jack, for the most part) was a Yo I'm goin grab some sleep. My post was a passionate and genuine attempt to reach out to both sides; in a humble effort to un-blur the line, if you will.

I have found that 90-95% of vendors take complaints to heart and usually go abov and beyond to correct a legit dispute. Granted there is the oddball that will make the prob go away, not pointing any fingers by any means, but this was the premise of my earlier/removed post. I was hoping for a dialogue from both sides to clear up misunderstandings and frustrations/ conclusions easily arrived at.

Just like the media keeps politicians in check, it is our duty to hold vendors accontable. Nothing more, nothing less