Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

fcapistran possibly tryn to scam

Old Jan 10, 2012, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fcapistran possibly tryn to scam

sold my working jdm heads to fcapistran and hes not satisfied with them.. I offered a refund when i receive my parts back. This guy wont send my stuff back but yet wants a refund. Im sure many will vouche for him but this guy is being difficult with the refund process.

Before this turns into more then what it is. i want to settle it here first, since hes already giving me bad feed back after i told him ill issue his refund in full. Im sure you all know the return policy anywhere is returned product first then money back. same applies here i would assume.

so far i have good feedback and would like to keep it that way

Ill update as soon as i can get a confirm on how he wants to deal with this.

Thank you

Last edited by DubsE46; Jan 10, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:23 PM
Evolving Member

Already talked with pay pal and they agreed that I should receive my headlights before I refund.
Funds are being withheld by pay pal until I can verify I got my merchandise back.

Told you I wasn't shady. I just didn't want to get a box of rocks after I refund the money.
Either way you would get your money back since you're protected by pay pal.

Made a big deal out of something that was so simple.

Will never do business with you again.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

I just looked up the post from the buyer and https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...storation.html he is looking for someone to clean them out because they are dirty inside? I would not give a refund tilol i had the parts in hand to verify condition and make sure i got them back even.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 04:19 PM

****ty

Last edited by phoreal; Jan 10, 2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Okay guys before you guys judge me without taking my side. I will explain my side. I bought the JDM headlights to Tony. I used paypal. $800 shipped including paypal fee. I got the JDM headlights last thursday. Opened the package and here you go. I noticed that there some dust and on the other headlight, theres some small rock sand looking. I contacted Tony right away. I got a hold of him. I told him the problem. He offer me a refund. I told him well i think i can take it to some local show to take the dirts off. I called several headlights restoration company and they won't do it so i posted my problem here at the northwest section to ask for help. I told Tony that let me see if i can fix it if not i can send it back to you and refund me the amount. He agreed. the next day friday (remember i got the headlights thursday) i wen't to a local body shop who can do it for me. You guys can see that here posted by mantella. so i went there and the guy that i talked to who is a Evo owner too said okay fine i can deal with that and he told me that is kinda bad buying that headlights. I was like can you fix it because i really like the JDM headlights so he looked at it in his hand noticed that the front bracket, the bracket that is mounted ontop of intercooler is missing on bought side of the headlights so i was like this is it. I am returning it to Tony. I contacted Tony and he agreed to paypal me back. He said he is waiting for his bank to clear which i thought he already paypal me and waiting to clear up which is usually 3-4 days so i told him i am going to ship the headlights back to you on Monday.this monday.so i keep checking my paypal nothing. I even offered him if he wants me to take some pictures. He said no that's fine. I was ok cool. We are both seeking for security here. I don't wanna let this headlights go and not knowing when i can get the money so i agree to him today that i will ship the headlights tomorrow,taking pictures tonight and send it to him.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 04:32 PM
Evolving Member

That's what I'm doin, he filled a complaint with pp. I moved it up to a claim since he kept responding with money before was goin to ship anything back. Now I wait for my jdm head lights back and I also have a signed affidavit from the ups clerk stating the condition since she packed them very well. I also have lots of pix before they were packed. Ill update again once the parts are in my possesion. Thank you
Old Jan 10, 2012, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

I'm just protecting myself like he is. That's why pay pal is holding on to the funds.
I just don't get why it had to big this big of the deal.

I clearly told him ship the headlights back & I will refund you.
I just want to make sure my headlights get returned like I sent them.

& I'm glad you contacted pay pal, sounds like they were on my side and agreed with what I told you.

So ship them. once I get them I will verify with pay pal that they are how I sent them
And you get your money.

Case closed.

It was sketchy due to the fact you couldn't even text me a pic of them
Not hard to text me a pic
Old Jan 10, 2012, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

As for case number , he has it as he was the one that filled the dispute.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Okay. I will prove myself tonight. I will take some pictures of the headlights and your text to me. I am at work right now and really frustrated dealing with this. The problem i can see is lack of communication. When you told me that you are transferring the money from your bank to paypal, i thought i can get the money before monday so i can ship the headlights monday since that friday is when i decided to ship it back to you and it's too late to ship it because i'm already at work and the next day would be weekend and i still have to work through the weekend 10 hrs shift. Tony i am reading your text to me from the beginning to the end. When i asked you if there's any damage you said no. You said there some dirt inside and you are gonna try to blow it tomorrow morning after your work. You said all the tabs are perfect. There is one crack on the driver side. Don't worry i will post some pictures tonight after work. I will ship the lights tomorrow don't worry and hopefully when you get it, i can get my money. I just don't like people judging me without hearing the whole story. I just hate the fact that he said the lights are in good condition when it's not. The missing bracket i think he is aware of that because the reason i say that is when i told him about it, he said the headlights doesn't wabble when he has it on his car. And also my friend who looked at the headlights told me that the light has been previously open due to the fact the passenger headlight clip/latch on the top are not fully latched. i can take a picture of that again tonight. More pictures to come tonight as well as your text to me Tony. I am just doing this to prove to all the people who is reading this that i am not scammed just like what Tony there accusing me. I hate to say something without proving myself. Like i said at the beginning, lack of communication. He talked to paypal not telling me about it. I just found out today. I just thought that he is waiting for his money to clear to my paypal that is the only reason why i haven't ship the headlights yet. But i will try to resolve this in a mature manners. I am so mad right now but i am trying to calm myself down. i'm cool. tired and still at work dealing with this. That's okay if you don't deal with me again in the near future Tony. It doesn't hurt my feelings. I hope that this doesn't happen to any of you dealing with him. I agree. We both have positive feedback. This is just misunderstanding. If he told me the process of paypal then we don't have this agrument about this. I wasn't aware about the process. He just told me yeah when i get the lights paypal will let go of your money. If i knew that then i shipped the headlights monday morning even if i have to miss work just to resolve this issue. So i will keep you posted tomorrow Tony and i love you guys here in EvoM.

Last edited by fcapistran; Jan 10, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

I am just as frustrated as you are. And yes I talked to pay pal that's why I kept repeating the fact you were protected by pay pal. Just see it from my point of view also. I need to protect myself too.
I have been trying to communicate that if you weren't satisfied I would refund.

I keep my word man, I'm not shady & hate drama.

This will be resolved in a mature way. Trust me.

Now we are on the same page and know what's going on

Search this Thread