Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Trunk And Rexpeed Lip Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2011, 11:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Trunk And Rexpeed Lip Spoiler

So i recently Purchased a WW trunk off of a member on here i am keeping his name Disclosed for now. i am giving him a final chance to send me a message before i go any further. he seemed to be a cool kid so i want to give him a chance to get my parts back.. I have all the messages saved and all the proof of how much and what i paid for. We had an agreement to trade for parts so i sent him some parts and he sent me half of what he was supposed to he never sent me the Rexspeed Trunk spoiler. He said that he had a friend with a WW trunk lid since he knew i wanted to get one after the deal with his carbon fiber trunk fell through because he got a better off. i sent him money for the trunk and he was supposed to ship me both the trunk spoiler and trunk lid. We were in communication through text and facebook and he would message me with details and everything daily as he got the chance. He told me he would be gone for a few days for a military thing which he had to go to before we traded parts a few weeks earlier so i wasnt expecting any texts or messages i have been sending him messages on here facebook and through text i have even tried to call but no help. he is active on here with a post yesterday and in between me trying to get my trunk he traded a turbo kit with Ta Ace who has tried to help me also (thanks ace). So he has yet to respond to any messages or texts and he has been online i see the posts he makes. so for now i am giving him a few more days before i go any further i have all information you would need to know about him so dan common bro just shoot me a text or something so we can get this resolved i know your a cool kid and i dont wanna put any bad words towards your name for future sales. just send me my trunk and i also have someone that wants those trans parts. for all i know you have been trying to contact me on the phone but try other sources send me a facebook message or hit me up on here so we can resolve this and i can delete this post. thanks

*just checked his profile he was last online today 9/23

Last edited by polish_pounder; Sep 23, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old Oct 6, 2011, 12:26 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Please PM me the information about this when you can. I mediated the other thread with TA Ace and may be able to help you out.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

so getting kind of tired of this kid blowing me off sending me texts every 3 weeks after i text him every day in between trying to get an answer.... i still have not recieved my parts this has been about 3 months now and its getting pretty old quick.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by polish_pounder
so getting kind of tired of this kid blowing me off sending me texts every 3 weeks after i text him every day in between trying to get an answer.... i still have not recieved my parts this has been about 3 months now and its getting pretty old quick.
Time to list his forum name I guess. Did you select the credit card option when you paypaled him? If so call your credit card company.
Old Dec 5, 2011, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

i used my debit card number through pay pal but that was for the trunk. the lip spoiler i traded parts for. i sent him my parts but not recieved all of the parts i traded for..
Old Dec 6, 2011, 12:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by polish_pounder
i used my debit card number through pay pal but that was for the trunk. the lip spoiler i traded parts for. i sent him my parts but not recieved all of the parts i traded for..
Well I hope it works out for ya. Always select CC option for PayPal, live and learn I guess. There's a reason why they always default you to the debit option.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 04:15 PM
Evolved Member

His username is stage2evo8.

Last edited by Nsomniac; Dec 7, 2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Personal information is not allowed to be shared unless evom decides to label him a scammer.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:14 PM
06h

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Link to the original thread?
Old Dec 7, 2011, 01:26 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Seller has been PM'd pending response.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nsomniac