Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Eulogy BAD SELLER

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2011, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eulogy BAD SELLER

Hey everyone before i start... I know I have a low post count and Im not the most active on here, but I use this site for parts( I have purchased from multiple people and vendors) and information regarding my Evo 9. So please take me seriously I'm an honest seller and an honest buyer.

So anyways. Last month I was searching through the for sale section and found a set of Authentic Evo 7 tail lights being sold by said....eulogy... I pm'd him to text me in order to get a quicker sale before anyone else had a chance to buy. So I ended up purchasing them the next morning Novber 8th for $300 and some change shipped. He assured me they'd be sent out ASAP and I asked for a tracking number.

A few days went by. No tracking number, nothing. I contacted and he said they'd be here by weeks end. So I believed him and said thanks. Another week went by and I figured shipping was probably just backed up due to the storm etc. So when week 3 came around, and they still didn't show up I texted him again. He came up with a sob story saying things like he is sick and his friend just killed himself blah blah blah and that he never is late with part delieveries and he will have them to me by the end of the week. ( Remember: he said this 2 weeks before.) I see the excuse is just an excuse but I'm nice and I just say its ok and thanks. It is now December 5th so I decide to text him and let him know that, if the lights aren't in by Weds. I will file a Paypal claim. He responds by saying that I should have recieved a tracking number. I tell him NO I did not. And he assures me it will be sent in 20 min when he leaves the gym. I tell him i do not care about any of that and I'm simply letting him know before I file the claim. An hr later he sends me tracking # and I check it!

Come to find out EULOGY just sent them out TODAY November 5th this afternoon. It should be here in 2 days, the 7th. I let him know he is a TOOL.

The moral of all this is that, he is just an all around bad seller. I understand others may have had ok or even great transactions with the guy, but there is no reason that when I pay and spend ANY amount of money on something I shouldn't be getting it in a timely manner. It took this guy 1 whole month to send out a set of tail lights. This thread will be updated with the results when I get them in. Let's hope they are the real deal. Cus at this rate I could have gone to Japan, and taken a pair off of a 7 and came back and even have installed them on my car by now!

Here is original thread to show when they were sold, he knew cus he updated it. so that can't be an excuse LOL

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...il-lights.html
Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:53 PM

UPDATE: Got the tails in today...

Another false thing!

The passenger side tail light has a scuff mark!!!!?? GREAT!!!! THANKS DUSTIN! BULL ****! I'll just fix it hopefully. I'm tired of dealing with this Terrible seller... BE AWARE EVERYONE!!!
Old Dec 23, 2011, 12:08 PM
Former Sponsor

I have never had any problems with him.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by MitsuJoe
I have never had any problems with him.
I did state that I'm sure there have been people who have had good experience with him, but it doesn't change the fact that this was a bad transaction. It notifies people. That's the point of it. No one should get off scotch free of they did something wrong. Ya know.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 08:05 AM
Former Sponsor

No problem. I sent him a text message and asked whats up with this. I am surprised to see this here.
Old Dec 25, 2011, 07:44 AM

Yea before i buy from anyone I check their ratings or threads on if they are a reliable seller. Didn't think id have a problem. I'm sure he ain't a terrible guy, just had a real bad transaction in this case.
Old Dec 25, 2011, 11:14 AM

You've got to be kidding me right now? we have been over this and over this on my iTrader.. I've apologized numerous times.. but, you still kept threatening me and threatening me.. things happen to people all the time. I've told you everything that has happened.. suicide isn't a joke especially when it was a friend.. sorry, things got a little out of hand for a minute.. Those lights were in immaculate condition, they had no scuffs, no scratches, nothing.. gtfo with that bullsh*t.. I bought those lights from MistuJoe in person, at his home, in perfect condition, I then had them on my Evo for 4 months, when I put them up for sale I inspected them thoroughly and nothing was on them.. they were then packaged up in plastic wrap and bubble wrap secured in a box..

Dustin
Old Dec 29, 2011, 10:20 AM

We've been done For a while now, someone just brought it back up. Not my fault. If you'd like to see the scuff, I'll show whoever wants proof. But I was done with it, they are in the box waiting to be buffed and installed. That's it.