Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

where is my hood kev2nice??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2012, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where is my hood kev2nice??

Contacted kev2nice about buying his red evo hood. He was a very quick responder and sent me pictures of it. I wanted to buy it through paypal and he said he didnt have an account.. at that point I was looking for a different seller but couldnt find any. He wanted 400 for the hood and 100 for shipping. Then he says he can only do it through western union. I heard about the scams through there but did some research on the guy and he seemed legit. I payed him on 2-4-12. The next day he sent me pictures of it all wrapped up and at the greyhound station ready to be shipped. I asked for a tracking number and he said he needed to find it. A week later nothing came in and I called him but his phone was disconnected. I sent him an email and he said his phone and wallet were stolen. Also that he will find the tracking and give it to me. He doesnt answer my calls, emails, texts, or pms on here. Funny because he logs in all the time. Mods can you help me out by reaching him? If he wont talk to me then maybe he will with you. I have all the evidence of me sending money and text messages and pics of the hood.
Dont do business with kev2nice!
Old Feb 27, 2012, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have you checked your local greyhound station? You are aware you have to go pick them up. so if he did actually ship it, the package is somewhere with greyhound, I would give them a call, provide your name, and the sellers name and see if they can track it. if it is however at the station, they charge like $3 a day to store it...
Old Feb 27, 2012, 08:42 AM
Evolving Member

I agree with Pssst, call greyhound and see if they have it before you give up hope.

Maybe its just me, but when people say that they dont have paypal I get a little weary. Its not hard to setup one and its very secure.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 05:15 PM

I think I have called both greyhound stations so many times that I know all of the workers by name.. Not too long ago I called and a guy was like "still looking for your hood?" Weird because one guy at the new jersey station (where he sent it from) said he remembers it. I think the guy sent the hood to someone else.. or greyhound lost it.. but it doesnt explain why he will not answer me or give me that tracking number.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use PayPal. Anyone who asks you to do something different is trying to **** you

Last edited by Nsomniac; Mar 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 09:13 AM

yea learned my lesson.. Still need to buy a hood though so I might just get a new carbon fiber one..
Old Feb 28, 2012, 08:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sucks man, like SDEvo said, always use PayPal; only way to do things online
Old Feb 29, 2012, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
His profile shows a log in yesterday morning.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 06:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear =/ I learned the hard way to use paypal even with a "company" they told me to pay as a gift. Stole my money and never saw it or heard from them again. Good luck, never use western union again..
Old Feb 29, 2012, 07:44 AM

Yea I am definitely only using paypal. Well lesson learned and now to move on with my life. I think I still might go call the police and make a small claim. Maybe it will help maybe it wont..
Old Feb 29, 2012, 07:46 AM

Oh and thats whats funny is that he still logs in but doesnt respond. Thats scary that "companies" do that.. Well Im buying a carbon fiber hood today from a company but they are using paypal so I think its legit
Old Feb 29, 2012, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...ood-trunk.html

was this the thread?
Old Feb 29, 2012, 11:00 PM

Yup that is exactly the thread. I cant post on there because I am still a newbie but that would be the exact one
Old Mar 1, 2012, 04:08 AM
Evolving Member

Go and make a report, they have a cyber division, and are taking it very seriously, tell them that they can trace his ip by the last login and find him, explain the whole situation because this guy deserves to be punished, this shouldnt happen. Best of luck
Old Mar 1, 2012, 05:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Have you informed the moderators? I posted this thread to his for sale thread just to let people be aware as he is still getting a bit of potential buyers.

Quick Reply: where is my hood kev2nice??