Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

where is my hood kev2nice??

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2012, 06:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now this cyber division you mean the police right?.. yea I will have to do that.. once I get a spare moment from all my college exams and what not.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 06:30 AM

Oh and thank you for putting it in his fs thread. Im also just hoping that they ban him or something so other people wont be scammed.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 06:57 AM

Agreed...this makes me even more weary of buying online, the only thing that sucks is that there ain't too many Lancer/Evo drivers in the Southwest so buying parts locally is almost non existent.
I wish you the best man, and if you have record of what you paid him and how you paid him, the police can do something to track him, because scammers are usually not too smart to use a bouncing IP.
Hopefully something can be done about it because it ain't good at all.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 10:53 AM

Contact Mod. I've had issues on here with vendors and the Mods have always gotten me a resolution.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 11:39 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
It's always best to PM a mod directly, there's only a couple of us who frequent this section. I will contact the seller and ask him to respond.

JM
Old Mar 1, 2012, 01:52 PM

I have not been on in a while but unless this guy has 2 hoods then he scammed you. I bought his red hood over a month ago. i have the PM's to prove it and the receipt and his name from the western union pay and his phone number. If i can provide the MODs with any info please let me know.

I am sorry to hear this happen i thought the guy was legit i mean he did everything he said he would do and sent the hood out promptly and even called to make sure i got it.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 03:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
i will never understand how people can do this and for what a couple hundred extra?
Old Mar 1, 2012, 04:23 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Sinestra
I have not been on in a while but unless this guy has 2 hoods then he scammed you. I bought his red hood over a month ago. i have the PM's to prove it and the receipt and his name from the western union pay and his phone number. If i can provide the MODs with any info please let me know.

I am sorry to hear this happen i thought the guy was legit i mean he did everything he said he would do and sent the hood out promptly and even called to make sure i got it.

We can't do anything with the info. Based on 2 claims of the same part being sold and not sent, we will remove marketplace rights for now. Anything further would result in a ban, which removes all possibility for him to respond and explain what is going on.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 09:05 PM

I still havent had the time to contact authorities.. Man all this schooling is taking up my life lol. Man that sucks.. well hey man at least you can enjoy the hood. I believe that if it wasnt meant for me to get it then theres a reason why. Doesnt mean I wont try to get my money back though. I did pm a mod right away though
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:08 AM

sinestra I need to get in contact with you. Need sorta like a witness that you bought the hood for proof. Ill pm ya. Thanks
Old Mar 9, 2012, 07:37 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by lemonov
Now this cyber division you mean the police right?.. yea I will have to do that.. once I get a spare moment from all my college exams and what not.
call the police in his home state, that's grand theft, they'll contact him.

For what it's worth, I ship stuff with Greyhound a lot, and you can call the station and they're really cool. They don't have tracking numbers, but they do have DRL numbers which is like a verification.

If you need a hood, I have an extra blue one. I know it's not red, but I'll sell it to you cheaper if you want
Old Mar 12, 2012, 08:00 AM

Agreed!!!
Originally Posted by 73datsunz
i agree with pssst, call greyhound and see if they have it before you give up hope.

Maybe its just me, but when people say that they dont have paypal i get a little weary. Its not hard to setup one and its very secure.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 08:27 AM

I still havent got around to it with all my midterms in college.. but now that im on spring break Ill be sure to get authorities involved. I just keep compiling information about him.
I would love to get the hood but I bought a carbon fiber one because I couldnt find anyone selling it for cheaper than 400.. If I get money back from the guy who scammed me then Ill let you know and we can make a deal. thanks though
Old May 21, 2012, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

I don't know what is worse, not getting a hood at all or getting one that is broken like I did