Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

old G

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2013, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking old G - Issue Resolved!

Edit - Issue Resolved:
I received the shift knob in the mail today. It arrived later than I would have hoped but I'm happy to have received the part. I just closed the PayPal dispute and am attempting to edit the negative feedback I left for old G.

--
I tried purchasing an Evo 8 shift knob from old G twice. The first time I sent the payment to his PayPal account and after about a week he refunded my payment without an explanation. I sent him a PM to find out what happened and he said he was having problems with his PayPal account so he figured he would just refund my payment. Fine, I was annoyed but at least he refunded my money, right?

He sent me a PM a few days later saying I could send payment to his new PayPal account so I sent him the payment. I probably should have known from my previous experience with him but it was only a $20 part and I still hadn't found a shift knob at that point. Besides, he refunded my money the first time so I figured it shouldn't be an issue.

Anyway, over two weeks have gone by since I've sent payment so I PMed him this morning but realized his account on here is "disabled". I also saw other peoples negative experiences with him. I don't know what his deal is but I'm not taking any chances. I'm sick of the stalling tactics, minimum communication and general BS from the seller so I just opened a PayPal dispute to hopefully get my money back.

This definitely wasn't the experience I would expect from a seller who parts out Evos. Any reputable seller should not take this long to ship out parts, I find it extremely ridiculous. I wouldn't recommend doing business with him, period!

Last edited by 4G63 DSM; Jul 12, 2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Resolved
Old Jul 11, 2013, 02:50 PM

Good

Last edited by Skidonner90; Jul 12, 2013 at 09:46 AM.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 08:16 AM

I just received the shift knob in the mail today. I edited my OP.