Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Winkdogydog101 scammed me

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2012, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i agree his name is going on every forum, this is coming to a end DAN TRAN or TYLER WINKLE what ever your real name is. its blows my mind that this dude has been doing this since 2010 but now everyone knows your secret
Old Oct 9, 2012, 04:31 PM

http://www.facebook.com/tyler.winkle...all&ref=search if anyone wants a look at this scamming piece of ****
Old Oct 9, 2012, 04:40 PM
Evolving Member

Tyler Winkler or Tran it seems. In his friends, hugh tran has him listed as brother. And xuan tran has him listed as engaged to. But yet hugh has xuan and tyler listed as siblings.....vietnamese incest thing going on. Hugh goes to marana middle/high school, he cant make up his mind. So this guy likely lives NW of tucson

The other guy in his display pic, kurtis jeremy s, works at pioneer distributing, but thats a little far for tylers area of living. But tyler did attend mountain view high school, and currently going to pima communty college.

Last edited by shrtstuff89; Oct 9, 2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

Says he isnt going to post again but is on right now probably looking for someone else to rip off....

From his profile:

Last Activity: Today 07:48 PM
Old Oct 9, 2012, 04:54 PM
Evolving Member

Great detective work guys.

So since winkdogydog101 is online right now, what do you have to say now?
Old Oct 9, 2012, 04:59 PM

I gotta say this is one hell of a forum. I posted this earlier today and basically know everything about this guy. Needless to say I think he's scared to speak I mean he got put on blast.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:03 PM
Evolving Member

Try this location for his work:
3255 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85716
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by forcedkseries
I gotta say this is one hell of a forum. I posted this earlier today and basically know everything about this guy. Needless to say I think he's scared to speak I mean he got put on blast.
Everyone for the most part looks out for one another on here especially when someone gets ripped off, matter of fact I did some digging on someone just a few weeks ago for someone who got ripped off and put the scammer on blast on NAOSIC or whatever the scubby site is...

This kid should have been banned already but Im sure the mods havent until they make a final ruling on this guy since they might still be talking to him via PM...

You've learned your lesson, make sure you do tons of research on people before doing business with them regardless of their feedback for sales, do things like check their recent posts look for them on other sites and check those pasts posts etc...

Always use tracking and sigs for delivery, if they dont then walk away, its not worth the headache....
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
the fact that you ordered all this **** and it all came on the SAME day is complete bull****. And if all your **** went missing, well, then you got a UPS or watever issue, not the SELLERS fault.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by forcedkseries
Thanks for the help guys. Ill be showing thus to PayPal. I didn't beg for feedback btw Dan tran you pmed asking for it.. Now I have no cams and I'm out the money I paid for the cams an the money you have that PayPal took from ME
me and my girlfriend wrote a niceeeeeeee longgggggggggggg email to pay pal i will let you know what they come back with
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by 06MRV8Killer
Everyone for the most part looks out for one another on here especially when someone gets ripped off, matter of fact I did some digging on someone just a few weeks ago for someone who got ripped off and put the scammer on blast on NAOSIC or whatever the scubby site is...

This kid should have been banned already but Im sure the mods havent until they make a final ruling on this guy since they might still be talking to him via PM...

You've learned your lesson, make sure you do tons of research on people before doing business with them regardless of their feedback for sales, do things like check their recent posts look for them on other sites and check those pasts posts etc...

Always use tracking and sigs for delivery, if they dont then walk away, its not worth the headache....
I can tell. I appreciate all the help everyone! Ya well now I know to really so some research before I do anything as for Tyler I doubt anyone will be doing buisness with him. My brother is a detective for my local police I showed him this he says you guys do a serious job looking into **** like this haha

Originally Posted by ezzey
the fact that you ordered all this **** and it all came on the SAME day is complete bull****. And if all your **** went missing, well, then you got a UPS or watever issue, not the SELLERS fault.
I couldn't agree more my friend
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by bubba17
me and my girlfriend wrote a niceeeeeeee longgggggggggggg email to pay pal i will let you know what they come back with
Yes deff do that. I'm Gona note that your having issues to with this guy. I've only called PayPal for the last 3 days in a row maybe all this will ring a bell
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:38 PM
Account Disabled

wow

wow a lot of digging has gone on since I was at work. Well were to start in your guys comments.

Well redline.com and cobaltss.net were the same 2 people and it was only 2 people that claimed this and we can have fun with this. I will see if I can pull up his name wow thats an old case. He posted his stuff on every forum my name tag was on so please claim yourselves this was 1 case.

All this cobalt stuff I was the seller and put sig confimation as well as insurance their cases which were only 2 guys and a guy from ebay who I had ship a part to my friends house and I guess he said he shipped it no tracking no nothing and he never got the package I dont think he ever shipped but if he lost it theres really no way to know.

On the coballtss I sold this guy a tranny from a cobalt and informed him it was not lsd as you can see from one of the forum a medic looked up my file. Then he opened a paypal claim saying he didnt get the tranny kind of a hard thing to steal even if it was left at your door. Well I would like to make this story short and say that I had a secret clearance and when this happened I had sig confirmation as well as 1400 insurance on the package. He claimed on the forums I told him it was a built LSD tranny which is retarded since I sold it for 700. Then I was paid out for the claim but I didnt stop there I found were this marine was housed and had Legal pay him a visit they found they tanny in the post car workshop and since they usps paid me out it became a federal manner and thats all I know about that. The other guy posting turned out to be another guy on the same base both were in trouble from my understanding.

Now on the UPS package we may be in lucky I was told they may have delivered it to the wrong neighborhood so I am working with them to open that.

Dude you guys are not helping this guys case what so ever. They arnt even stolen yet from both usps and ups they are missing. UPS may have found the address that the intercooler was delievered too.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I have taken a half day off to talk to both mailing parties to see if I could help you guys out. I think we found the intercooler I'll know better tomorrow the ups man is going to stop by the house he thinks he misplaced it at.

As for the cams usps isnt helping I was hung up on twice. And at this point even if it does come Im going to have it be returned to sender since I dont want to waste any more of my time with your senseless bs.

The one thing that does have me red flagged is you were so sure I scammed you from the get go. Im not stupid. If I came on this forum with the intent to scam why would I use the same nametag as the cobaltss.net? Why wouldnt I change my paypal? These are things that take meer seconds? Because I know what I did was right on the forums I didnt scam anyone and if you claim insurance on a package you need to have photos prior to shipment of contents which I did. Im just curious why you think you got me? Im a 100% covered both by law and by paypal. I could not help ither of you at all and nothing would happen. BECAUSE I have HELPED AND BECAUSE I NOT ITHER OF YOU OPENED A CLAIM we might have found the INTERCOOLER.

Heres what gets me about your cams that has me thinking your pullin me.... lets look at the real facts and mods CAN YOU PLEASE STOP AMPIN THIS UP AND PULL OUR MESSAGES SO HE CAN STOP Streching the truth.

1 If I was scamming why keep the same nametag as cobaltss? THINK ABOUT THIS ONE REAL HARD... IF i came here to scam why would I have used this nametag? You would have never found anything if I used any other name? Clearly this isnt my intent on this forum If you cant clearly see that then talking is pointless and I wont post anymore and you can all come up with what you will.

2 Why keep the same paypal? I have had this paypal for 8-10 years but its not hard to get a new one.

3 Why lowball you? If I was planning on keeping the item I would have givin you your asking price what would I have cared?

4 Why the HELL WOULD I OPEN A CASE ON MY SELF? Im not talking paypal that one was to protect me? Why would i open a case for USPS and UPS? If I was scamming WHY IN GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD I BRING ATTENTION TO IT?

5 I didnt tell you usps or nothing like I wouldnt buy it if you used UPS. I said I PERFER USPS. ANd look what happened with UPS as I said they complete misplaced a good size package. This intercooler specs are on ets its only the 3 inch and I assume they packaged it better then that. THis isnt some small like couplers they lost this is something the size of a small tv? I feel I was helping you out there guy. And I even offered the samething the other guy with the intercooler and he still shiped UPS

6 I only opened a paypal dispute your the one who moved it up to a claim. Your the reason your money was refunded. It would really be nice if you started to tell the truth not your one sided boo whoo story.

7 I only suggest usps for you as stated at the start so it would be in a locked mail box. USPS has not told me if they put it at my door or if it was in the mail box but if it was in the mail box someone has taken it because I just got my Gates belts and pulley system . And I got the key to the lower mail box.

Those are all pretty solid facts that I came on this forums to buy stuff I have Injectors coming tomorrow if my tracking is right will see if those get dropped off.

And Just a little more proof UPS dropped the ball not me here are 2 other items that I signed for the same day this intercooler was supposedly dropped off 3 hours later from the same truck DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!! Missed the signing because I asked ups to make me sign for things and not leave them in my drive way Id rather have them come a few days late then missing clearly they still ****ed up.

Tracking #:1ZX4834X0362069244
Carrier:UPS
DELIVERED
Oct-04-12, 13:09 PM, TUCSON, AZ 85741

OUT FOR DELIVERY
Oct-04-12, 08:34 AM, TUCSON, AZ

THE CUSTOMER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT. A 2ND ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE
Oct-03-12, 12:21 PM, TUCSON, AZ

OUT FOR DELIVERY
Oct-03-12, 04:06 AM, TUCSON, AZ

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-03-12, 00:01 AM, TUCSON, AZ

DEPARTURE SCAN
Oct-02-12, 21:52 PM, PHOENIX, AZ

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-02-12, 16:13 PM, PHOENIX, AZ

DEPARTURE SCAN
Oct-02-12, 05:29 AM, CERRITOS, CA

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-01-12, 23:37 PM, CERRITOS, CA

DEPARTURE SCAN
Oct-01-12, 23:04 PM, BALDWIN PARK, CA

ORIGIN SCAN
Oct-01-12, 20:01 PM, BALDWIN PARK, CA

BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Oct-01-12, 19:49 PM

Tracking #:1Z4XR0770348322298
DELIVERED

OUT FOR DELIVERY
Oct-04-12, 08:59 AM, TUCSON, AZ

OUT FOR DELIVERY
Oct-03-12, 05:16 AM, TUCSON, AZ

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-03-12, 03:57 AM, TUCSON, AZ

DEPARTURE SCAN
Oct-03-12, 00:52 AM, PHOENIX, AZ

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-02-12, 21:09 PM, PHOENIX, AZ

DEPARTURE SCAN
Sep-29-12, 03:46 AM, HORSHAM, PA

ORIGIN SCAN
Sep-28-12, 22:16 PM, HORSHAM, PA

Sep-28-12, 18:35 PM

And if Biggbubba7 can place the tracking on here for the intercooler it shows the same truck deliever this to my front door same time as these packages? These packages are 50 and one was 70 dollars if I signed for them Id sign for the intercooler

And for the mods this guy I assume with the cams has made new accounts to make the same bad feedback comments really? thats not a red flag of maybe this guy isnt on the up and up?

Thanks for diggin up the photos I lost them that was good times with the dsm melt down.

Sorry for the crappy spellings not my strong suit
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:46 PM
06h

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
honestly, why in the hell would you guys deal with a seller that has a -4? with a low rating isn't that a big RED FLAG?
Old Oct 9, 2012, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by bubba17
Originally Posted by winkdogydog101
wow a lot of digging has gone on since I was at work. Well were to start in your guys comments.

Well redline.com and cobaltss.net were the same 2 people and it was only 2 people that claimed this and we can have fun with this. I will see if I can pull up his name wow thats an old case. He posted his stuff on every forum my name tag was on so please claim yourselves this was 1 case.

All this cobalt stuff I was the seller and put sig confimation as well as insurance their cases which were only 2 guys and a guy from ebay who I had ship a part to my friends house and I guess he said he shipped it no tracking no nothing and he never got the package I dont think he ever shipped but if he lost it theres really no way to know.

On the coballtss I sold this guy a tranny from a cobalt and informed him it was not lsd as you can see from one of the forum a medic looked up my file. Then he opened a paypal claim saying he didnt get the tranny kind of a hard thing to steal even if it was left at your door. Well I would like to make this story short and say that I had a secret clearance and when this happened I had sig confirmation as well as 1400 insurance on the package. He claimed on the forums I told him it was a built LSD tranny which is retarded since I sold it for 700. Then I was paid out for the claim but I didnt stop there I found were this marine was housed and had Legal pay him a visit they found they tanny in the post car workshop and since they usps paid me out it became a federal manner and thats all I know about that. The other guy posting turned out to be another guy on the same base both were in trouble from my understanding.

Now on the UPS package we may be in lucky I was told they may have delivered it to the wrong neighborhood so I am working with them to open that.

Dude you guys are not helping this guys case what so ever. They arnt even stolen yet from both usps and ups they are missing. UPS may have found the address that the intercooler was delievered too.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I have taken a half day off to talk to both mailing parties to see if I could help you guys out. I think we found the intercooler I'll know better tomorrow the ups man is going to stop by the house he thinks he misplaced it at.

As for the cams usps isnt helping I was hung up on twice. And at this point even if it does come Im going to have it be returned to sender since I dont want to waste any more of my time with your senseless bs.

The one thing that does have me red flagged is you were so sure I scammed you from the get go. Im not stupid. If I came on this forum with the intent to scam why would I use the same nametag as the cobaltss.net? Why wouldnt I change my paypal? These are things that take meer seconds? Because I know what I did was right on the forums I didnt scam anyone and if you claim insurance on a package you need to have photos prior to shipment of contents which I did. Im just curious why you think you got me? Im a 100% covered both by law and by paypal. I could not help ither of you at all and nothing would happen. BECAUSE I have HELPED AND BECAUSE I NOT ITHER OF YOU OPENED A CLAIM we might have found the INTERCOOLER.

Heres what gets me about your cams that has me thinking your pullin me.... lets look at the real facts and mods CAN YOU PLEASE STOP AMPIN THIS UP AND PULL OUR MESSAGES SO HE CAN STOP Streching the truth.

1 If I was scamming why keep the same nametag as cobaltss? THINK ABOUT THIS ONE REAL HARD... IF i came here to scam why would I have used this nametag? You would have never found anything if I used any other name? Clearly this isnt my intent on this forum If you cant clearly see that then talking is pointless and I wont post anymore and you can all come up with what you will.

2 Why keep the same paypal? I have had this paypal for 8-10 years but its not hard to get a new one.

3 Why lowball you? If I was planning on keeping the item I would have givin you your asking price what would I have cared?

4 Why the HELL WOULD I OPEN A CASE ON MY SELF? Im not talking paypal that one was to protect me? Why would i open a case for USPS and UPS? If I was scamming WHY IN GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD I BRING ATTENTION TO IT?

5 I didnt tell you usps or nothing like I wouldnt buy it if you used UPS. I said I PERFER USPS. ANd look what happened with UPS as I said they complete misplaced a good size package. This intercooler specs are on ets its only the 3 inch and I assume they packaged it better then that. THis isnt some small like couplers they lost this is something the size of a small tv? I feel I was helping you out there guy. And I even offered the samething the other guy with the intercooler and he still shiped UPS

6 I only opened a paypal dispute your the one who moved it up to a claim. Your the reason your money was refunded. It would really be nice if you started to tell the truth not your one sided boo whoo story.

7 I only suggest usps for you as stated at the start so it would be in a locked mail box. USPS has not told me if they put it at my door or if it was in the mail box but if it was in the mail box someone has taken it because I just got my Gates belts and pulley system . And I got the key to the lower mail box.

Those are all pretty solid facts that I came on this forums to buy stuff I have Injectors coming tomorrow if my tracking is right will see if those get dropped off.

And Just a little more proof UPS dropped the ball not me here are 2 other items that I signed for the same day this intercooler was supposedly dropped off 3 hours later from the same truck DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!! Missed the signing because I asked ups to make me sign for things and not leave them in my drive way Id rather have them come a few days late then missing clearly they still ****ed up.

Tracking #:1ZX4834X0362069244
DELIVERED

OUT FOR DELIVERY
Oct-04-12, 08:34 AM, TUCSON, AZ

OUT FOR DELIVERY
Oct-03-12, 04:06 AM, TUCSON, AZ

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-03-12, 00:01 AM, TUCSON, AZ

DEPARTURE SCAN
Oct-02-12, 21:52 PM, PHOENIX, AZ

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-02-12, 16:13 PM, PHOENIX, AZ

DEPARTURE SCAN
Oct-02-12, 05:29 AM, CERRITOS, CA

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-01-12, 23:37 PM, CERRITOS, CA

DEPARTURE SCAN
Oct-01-12, 23:04 PM, BALDWIN PARK, CA

ORIGIN SCAN
Oct-01-12, 20:01 PM, BALDWIN PARK, CA

Oct-01-12, 19:49 PM

Tracking #:1Z4XR0770348322298
DELIVERED

OUT FOR DELIVERY
Oct-04-12, 08:59 AM, TUCSON, AZ

OUT FOR DELIVERY
Oct-03-12, 05:16 AM, TUCSON, AZ

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-03-12, 03:57 AM, TUCSON, AZ

DEPARTURE SCAN
Oct-03-12, 00:52 AM, PHOENIX, AZ

ARRIVAL SCAN
Oct-02-12, 21:09 PM, PHOENIX, AZ

DEPARTURE SCAN
Sep-29-12, 03:46 AM, HORSHAM, PA

ORIGIN SCAN
Sep-28-12, 22:16 PM, HORSHAM, PA

Sep-28-12, 18:35 PM

And if Biggbubba7 can place the tracking on here for the intercooler it shows the same truck deliever this to my front door same time as these packages? These packages are 50 and one was 70 dollars if I signed for them Id sign for the intercooler

And for the mods this guy I assume with the cams has made new accounts to make the same bad feedback comments really? thats not a red flag of maybe this guy isnt on the up and up?

Thanks for diggin up the photos I lost them that was good times with the dsm melt down.

Sorry for the crappy spellings not my strong suit
I opened the claim? No they told me you took care of everything and that's why I have no money or cams. Now your saying I scammed u? You can look up my name on any forum you want my friend I been selling on them an using PayPal for years haven't had one negative thing said about me. You can say what ever you want on here there's more then enough proof to know who's lying here

Quick Reply: Winkdogydog101 scammed me