Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

evo03rt is a thief

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2013, 11:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evoxm
I'm surprised to see why the seller is not banned yet. Do you folks (moderators) give a chance to hear the seller side of story and then make a decision whether to ban or not?
it would not be smart to ban him just yet. if anything his account should have limits set on it to where he can not post or even see any of the for sale areas. and keep his account active till everything is "resolved" once that happens go from there. something very similar to this is happening on club3g(yes i know its for eclipse). banning him now would IMHO not be smart.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 03:48 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by MrSquirr3l
it would not be smart to ban him just yet. if anything his account should have limits set on it to where he can not post or even see any of the for sale areas. and keep his account active till everything is "resolved" once that happens go from there. something very similar to this is happening on club3g(yes i know its for eclipse). banning him now would IMHO not be smart.
This is usually similar to the process we use, but in this case the guy hasn't logged on for over a month. He bailed. Sorry OP, he hasn't responded to my PM and we are going to ban him for being a scammer.
Old Apr 12, 2013, 10:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buddy you got a refund right away and you never sent me your trans so id ont know where your getting this that im a thief but we will let the courts decide.
http://www.attorneys-usa.com/intenti...efamation.html
Dont worry you will here from my lawyer and Evom for keeping this untrue statement up on your website you will also be hereing from my lawyer go ahead and ban this account too.
SEE YOU IN COURT I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS TO PROVE MY INNOCENSE ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONTACTED BY THE POLICE FOR ANYTHING THIS GUY IS CLAIMING HE GOT HIS REFUND WAY BACK IN JANUARY.. IF ANY THING HE TRIED TO RIP ME OFF. NVR SENT HIS STOCK TRANS WHY WOULD I SEND MY BUILT TRANS FIRST MAKES NO SENSE.
THANKS
ROMAN