Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Attn: SteveR22-

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2022, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attn: SteveR22-

@SteveR22 So SteveR22 I posted a wtb thread for a stripped cylinder head as I’m going to school at SamTech and I built my block already but needed a practice head so I could have something to practice porting for my actual head that I’ll be putting on my 4b11 so I made the post. He messaged me and now I’ve gone on his profile and seen him talk to a few others about the head however he asked 900 then said hed do it for 780 shipped. So I cash apped him 100 to hold it two weeks ago then last week the other 680 and have all the messages on here and emails to prove everything I’ve filed disputes with cash app as he was quick to ask for money and the last message I got was him telling me he received the money and would update me with the tracking info now I’ve yet to receive a message back or anything now and have asked for the past few days through messages on here and through email. Here is all the messages to prove as well I asked today to send picks of tracking and or send the money back and he has yet to reply to anything however I did see that he has talked to three others i believe about this so called cylinder head he had as well.

Last edited by MinusPrevious; Nov 4, 2022 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Haven’t heard from him or gotten parts but wanted to put potential
Old Nov 4, 2022, 04:02 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hello

Ive have sent him a PM & asked him to clear this up

Edit: Account has been disabled

Last edited by MinusPrevious; Nov 5, 2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 08:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Did you get this cleared up @leeroy38?
Old Nov 4, 2022, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by BettyWhite
Did you get this cleared up @leeroy38?
no sir I haven’t got one word from this guy
Old Nov 4, 2022, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by leeroy38
no sir I haven’t got one word from this guy
sorry Betty no has t been cleared up he won’t answer but I’ll get all his info he doesn’t know who he tried to scam I work for the government so this will be fun for ole Steve now I know he’s been doing this to people
Old Nov 4, 2022, 09:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Truly a bummer, took a few weeks to save that up($650 down the drain) . Firestone doesn't pay that high lol. I have his email, and the paypal email he/she used and cashapp account username if it helps.
Old Nov 5, 2022, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by BettyWhite
Truly a bummer, took a few weeks to save that up($650 down the drain) . Firestone doesn't pay that high lol. I have his email, and the paypal email he/she used and cashapp account username if it helps.
trust me I know I’m an ex veteran in school rebuilding my Evo block is done and I spent 780 on this to have as a practice cylinder head and the guy did this and money these days especially with just my retirement and school money isn’t easy
Old Nov 5, 2022, 01:31 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts
Man its these kinda posts that really **** me off. @leeroy38 bro I hope you get his ***. I can't see how people sleep at night knowing they rip people off and think they can get away with it.