Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

evo club/meetings?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2005, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo club/meetings?

Hey I was wondering if there are any evo clubs around the dc, md, va area as well as any meetings going on? Any websites as well? If so let me know guys!
Old Nov 5, 2005, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by emerlin
Hey I was wondering if there are any evo clubs around the dc, md, va area as well as any meetings going on? Any websites as well? If so let me know guys!
Could you elaborate where in VA that you are? I've kinda got something in the Frederick, MD area I'm trying to start up. Basically, Evo and STi owners. You're welcome to join up, but if we meet up, it'll be in the Frederick area. Just lemme know.

Last edited by Sinister Subaru; Nov 5, 2005 at 09:18 PM.
Old Nov 5, 2005, 07:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sinister Subaru
Could you elaborate where in VA that you are? I've kinda got something in the Frederick, MD area I'm trying to start up. Basically, Evo and STi owners. You're welcome to join up, but if we meet up, it'll be in the Frederick area. Just lemme know.
And STis? Who needs them?

Just kidding.
Old Nov 5, 2005, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by muzak
And STis? Who needs them?

Just kidding.
Mitsubishi did, because without it (the WRX), there's a good chance you wouldn't be driving an Evolution (living in the USA, anyway...).
Old Nov 5, 2005, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by emerlin
Are there any evo clubs around the dc area???

Maybe the Dc Evo Club with over 1000 members? Come join us...

Surprising that Sinister is trying to start up a separate club in Frederick when we already have a _huge_ club for Evos...
Old Nov 6, 2005, 07:13 AM
Evolving Member

York, PA dealership has a mitsubishi club, it's on there website.
Old Nov 6, 2005, 02:42 PM
Evolving Member

Mitsubishi did, because without it (the WRX), there's a good chance you wouldn't be driving an Evolution (living in the USA, anyway...).
Sarcasm unnoticed.
Old Nov 6, 2005, 02:49 PM

I live in MD (baltimore county). DC is kinda far for my taste. Frederick is not bad. Probably closer to YORK. 20-30 min away!!
Old Nov 6, 2005, 09:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Cali2MDevo8
I live in MD (baltimore county). DC is kinda far for my taste. Frederick is not bad. Probably closer to YORK. 20-30 min away!!
Yeah, after all, that "1000 Evo Owners Club" gets together so frequently, I'm always reading about their meetings and their huge turn-outs!

You're definitely closer to York than you are to DC, and you're probably also closer to Frederick as well.

I'll send you a PM for the "Frederick Meeting Site."
Old Nov 7, 2005, 01:19 PM

Hey check around there is also a DCAWD club with Evo's, STI's and many others. They have meetings in Rockville and Springfield. And if you want to get technical there is a club of Lancers which meets at White Marsh, whic is a bit closer to Baltimore than NoVa, York or Fredrick. Check the regional forum.
Old Nov 7, 2005, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bobs blue evo
Hey check around there is also a DCAWD club with Evo's, STI's and many others. They have meetings in Rockville and Springfield. And if you want to get technical there is a club of Lancers which meets at White Marsh, whic is a bit closer to Baltimore than NoVa, York or Fredrick. Check the regional forum.
Yeah, I was gonna mention that AWD club. I know I've been to their website before, but I can't remember what it was called. It was like "AWD Bandits" or something. Lots of STis, Evos, and R32s.
Old Nov 8, 2005, 05:18 AM
Evolving Member

www.dcevoclub.com is where you want to be. Very helpful, close knit group. We usually have 1 to 2 meets a week depending on whats going on.
Old Nov 8, 2005, 05:21 AM
Evolved Member

DCevoclub all the way. The guys and gals there that I've meet have been very positive and helpful. We just need more regular Lancer and Ralliart guys to join the fun. If you know any spread the word.

Fox
Old Nov 9, 2005, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah, after all, that "1000 Evo Owners Club" gets together so frequently, I'm always reading about their meetings and their huge turn-outs!
Huh? You'd be reading about them if you joined the Club. Not sure what you meant by this, because we have LOTS of meets, do LOTS of racing, and have a very active forum. Our local sponsors paid for our summer BBQ in full while also providing lots of great raffle items. I'd say 30-40 Evos and 100+ people is a pretty decent turnout. What else are you looking for...?
Old Nov 10, 2005, 04:06 AM
Evolved Member

I think the whole thing about starting up local clubs is that they're local. For me, DC is just too far of a hike to get to see a bunch of cars that I saw the month before. I live in northern Baltimore and I detest the drive from there to DC. We do meet up at whitemarsh sometimes but I'd suggest that if you're from VA, theres no point to drive past the DC EVO club to come to some local MD meet.

Quick Reply: evo club/meetings?