Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Official Mid-A spotted thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2006, 07:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Freddursticus
Saw a yellow evo on coastal hwy in OC round 7ish tonight.
i'm surprised u didnt see me, i was over there at that time in the BBY.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 11:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
saw a silver evo on military hwy in Norfolk today, looked like it might have been a evo 9; just seeing if you post up here?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cngsevo8
^ yep that GG MR has to be Caelin You haven't seen me Kurt??? Sheesh...... lol
Actually I think I saw you leaving OPS 1 on Thursday but I was turning left and you went straight towards the gate. No wave or anything

Originally Posted by locam
lol, so its called Evo Row...lol thats awsome. Myself, the GG and Cecil with the EB IX usually get there around 6:45 to 7:00. If you are there by 7:15 should be no prob to get a spot.

caelin~
You like that? I thought it was pretty creative too. The guy that came up with it drives a teal 1993 cobra. Did you see me on Friday? I parked up by the fence. If the EB is an IX why does he have the blue VIII seats and tail lights? Do you know the guy with the silver subaru that parks next to you? Both cars look nice btw
Old Aug 26, 2006, 01:32 PM

Saw 6 evo around Richmond, VA with Emperor stickers on the back side windows.
3 XIII, 3 IX MR I was one of them. We usually chill at the Starbuck across Shortpump mall.
Old Aug 27, 2006, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Saw a silver evo on York rd. and Swain rd. infront of Gaint around 6pm. A guy was driving with a girl in the passenger seat. It has UK badges and a GSR on the back. That was the first evo I have senn with GSR on the trunk
Old Aug 27, 2006, 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=cletus323]Actually I think I saw you leaving OPS 1 on Thursday but I was turning left and you went straight towards the gate. No wave or anything

If that was directed towards me..... it def wasn't me... lol I would of waved if I saw ya
Old Aug 28, 2006, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

saw a GG IX on tolgate rd. turning onto reistterstown rd. at around 740am
Old Aug 28, 2006, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cngsevo8
Originally Posted by cletus323
Actually I think I saw you leaving OPS 1 on Thursday but I was turning left and you went straight towards the gate. No wave or anything

If that was directed towards me..... it def wasn't me... lol I would of waved if I saw ya
Yeah, whoever it was I don't think they saw me. Did you park at the end of one of the rows in front of ops2 across from the visitors center today? If so I saw your car If not there's another silver evo about
Old Aug 29, 2006, 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

You like that? I thought it was pretty creative too. The guy that came up with it drives a teal 1993 cobra. Did you see me on Friday? I parked up by the fence. If the EB is an IX why does he have the blue VIII seats and tail lights? Do you know the guy with the silver subaru that parks next to you? Both cars look nice btw
I always wave at other Evo owners. I prolly didnt see you. Sometimes I am in my own world when I leave work..lol

As for the blue IX, he has VIII seats because I gave them to him. He didnt like the IX interrior so we traded. I went with him when he bought his IX.

Does the silver subie have gold rims and a carbon hood? If so thats my old car that I sold to a friend. Then he sold it about 2 months ago, and the new owner parks with us occasionally.

caelin~
Old Aug 29, 2006, 10:34 PM

Saw two Evo's playing on 83 South Monday afternoon

I was in a blue 2.5rs
Old Aug 30, 2006, 05:21 AM
Evolving Member

I always wave at other Evo owners. I prolly didnt see you. Sometimes I am in my own world when I leave work..lol
It was a silver Evo so it's all good, I don't think they saw me either (I'm guessing it was cngsevo8)

As for the blue IX, he has VIII seats because I gave them to him. He didnt like the IX interrior so we traded. I went with him when he bought his IX.

Does the silver subie have gold rims and a carbon hood? If so thats my old car that I sold to a friend. Then he sold it about 2 months ago, and the new owner parks with us occasionally.

caelin~
I guess that's what happens when I assme stuff One of the guys I work with likes the blue VIII seats better also, can't say I agree, but to each their own

Yeah, that's the subie I was talking about. I actually saw the dude pulling in the other day but I was driving my beater so he just looked at me weird
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:04 AM
Evolving Member

It was a silver Evo so it's all good, I don't think they saw me either (I'm guessing it was cngsevo8)

I guess that's what happens when I assme stuff One of the guys I work with likes the blue VIII seats better also, can't say I agree, but to each their own

Yeah, that's the subie I was talking about. I actually saw the dude pulling in the other day but I was driving my beater so he just looked at me weird
I know who you are talking about with the silver one. I used to date his old roomate (a girl). lol, also the dude with the subaru doesnt know what the heck he owns, and doesnt know how to drive or anything. I dont really think that he desserves a wave, he hanst the slightest idea of our culture.

Also cngsevo8 doesnt work with us. I asked her about that yesterday.

caelin~
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:31 AM

^ lol Yeah.... not me. When I said "If it was me, I would of waved" I didn't mean to imply that it could of been me.... lol
Old Aug 30, 2006, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

i saw a gray mr from 43 towards 695. well i wasnt driving my car but my gf's car.

also does anybody know a guy that drives a silver 06 sti with exhaust around white marsh. asian guy kinda fat with spike hair. just funny coz i waved at him and he just ignored me.he gave me a stare and started drivng like an a$$hole and almost hit a big pick up truck. if he wrecked his car, men that would complete my day.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 07:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
Followed a white 8 RS on rt 1 to FFX Parkway around 5:30ish.

Saw a TB in Centreville around 9:15... I was in the turn lane on 29 for Pleasant Valley.

Quick Reply: Official Mid-A spotted thread