Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Va Beach Meet at Lynhaven Mall June 24th!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2006, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Va Beach Meet at Lynhaven Mall June 24th!!!!!

Anyone in the Va Beach area!!! There will be a Meet in Va Beach @ Lynhaven Mall, on the 2nd Floor of the Parking Garage, on June 24th! Lancers and Evo's invited... (Yeah I got a Lancer, but its hott!!!). Got the info from my friend on Allgencelica, those guys over there are real cool. Anyways, for real im tryin' to find some new peeps in va beach area w/ Lancers or imports that are chill and cool... Anyways lemme know whats good... Just remember if you do show up, dont act stupid w/ Burnouts and stuff, that get us in bad w/ the area.

If you wanna see my Lancer pics they are on MYSPACE... Oh yeah... If you want add me on if yah'll got a myspace account. I am trying to make some new friends round the area, go to shows and stuff... My friend mikes Celica is in one of the pics too, the pics show up a little dark, so if you wanna view them, you may wanna turn up the brightness on your screen..... He and I are the only ones that go to the shows and stuff... If in Hampton Roads or Whereever Hit me up!

http://www.myspace.com/bahablaze
Old Jun 4, 2006, 01:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dont plan too much that day im scheduling a dyno day the same time...not to take from your meet but if you can figure a way to get both cool...ill have STis n WRXs n maybe a mazdaspeed6 n r32s w/me too. check out the threads on www.allwheeljunkies.com.