Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Motortrend International Car Show Baltimore Convention Center Feb 8-11

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2007, 01:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm going to try and go on Sunday. I gotta work Fri/sat nights.
Old Feb 10, 2007, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Got couple of pics I will post them tomorrow
Old Feb 12, 2007, 06:50 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I went, I had fun. I almost got in a fight about the 30" rims on the H2 with no upgrades to the brakes. I think the Lancer GTS looks better in person and a bit pissed that the Concept X was not there. I did check out my what might be my next car. I am thinking about getting the Subaru Legacy spec B.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Kurt
I went, I had fun. I almost got in a fight about the 30" rims on the H2 with no upgrades to the brakes. I think the Lancer GTS looks better in person and a bit pissed that the Concept X was not there. I did check out my what might be my next car. I am thinking about getting the Subaru Legacy spec B.
Kurt,

1. Need story about almost getting into a fight over the 30'' dubs with the 11'' brakes (I saw it too )

2. I was disappointed about the lack of Evo 10. But the new GTS looks pretty damn sharp. Lots of Mazda 6 lines in it.

I am thinking about getting the Subaru Legacy spec B
wow! I didn't see that one coming...w00t!

Joe
Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:02 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I was walking by it the H2 with the 30's and I looked at my wife and said, "look at what this retard did?" "Why would some moron put wheels this big on and not upgrade the brake?" My wife agreed with me and said it look like ****. Some guy with his chest all puffed out trying to act like Billy bad *** took offense to what I said and started to talk smack. I looked at him and said, "I am sick and tired of idiots like you who put these huge rims on there vehicles and don't upgrade there brakes." "I am all for modifing your vehicle just as long as it is done safely and does not put the public at risk." I just walked away to a barrage of insults.

As for the Subie, if I can't get my hands on a spec B, I will settle for a 2.5GT. I need something a little bit bigger than my Lancer with all wheel drive living up in PA. Also, maybe I could have Agile tune for me. Hint hint, clue clue.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Kurt
I was walking by it the H2 with the 30's and I looked at my wife and said, "look at what this retard did?" "Why would some moron put wheels this big on and not upgrade the brake?" My wife agreed with me and said it look like ****. Some guy with his chest all puffed out trying to act like Billy bad *** took offense to what I said and started to talk smack. I looked at him and said, "I am sick and tired of idiots like you who put these huge rims on there vehicles and don't upgrade there brakes." "I am all for modifing your vehicle just as long as it is done safely and does not put the public at risk." I just walked away to a barrage of insults.

As for the Subie, if I can't get my hands on a spec B, I will settle for a 2.5GT. I need something a little bit bigger than my Lancer with all wheel drive living up in PA. Also, maybe I could have Agile tune for me. Hint hint, clue clue.
Thats funny I said something like that to... But I commented on not building up the transmission, but I had alot more people with me and no one said anything to us... thats funny
Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:13 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

I forgot about the transmission.
Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:41 PM

We laughed about the lack of brakes on that stupid gas guzzler too. It's almost as if they were advertising their lack of regard for performance upgrades. It's all about "da grillz and da wheelz y0" retards...

As for the Legacy, I don't think you can go wrong one way or the other. A real close friend of mine got the 2.5 GT and that thing is quiet as a Lexus and goes like stink....stock. Definitely a sweet ride. Just don't put 30'' dubs on it Kurt

joe
Old Feb 13, 2007, 05:13 AM
Evolving Member

I was upset that the RS4 was locked up. I really wanted to sit in it... Oh well I'll just go drive it at Valley Motors (I have a buddy that sell them)
Old Feb 13, 2007, 05:17 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS
We laughed about the lack of brakes on that stupid gas guzzler too. It's almost as if they were advertising their lack of regard for performance upgrades. It's all about "da grillz and da wheelz y0" retards...

As for the Legacy, I don't think you can go wrong one way or the other. A real close friend of mine got the 2.5 GT and that thing is quiet as a Lexus and goes like stink....stock. Definitely a sweet ride. Just don't put 30'' dubs on it Kurt

joe
But I would be da bomb yo with da 30's on the Legacy.

I did check out the Jaguar XK. I wanted to take a nap in that thing. It was so comfortable.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:18 AM
cMw
Evolving Member

i wish the porsche's weren't locked up :[

i wanted to sit in them, but by the time i got to the 4th floor i was so exhausted and tired from lack of sleep i didn't see everything
Old Feb 13, 2007, 04:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jewish Santa
I was upset that the RS4 was locked up. I really wanted to sit in it... Oh well I'll just go drive it at Valley Motors (I have a buddy that sell them)
thats weird they had it unlocked on thursday night....... they had two IXs there
Old Feb 13, 2007, 06:50 PM
Evolving Member

wheres the pics at guys?