Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

Evo OEM wheels, 5zigens, aftermarket and stock parts!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2008, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo OEM wheels, 5zigens, aftermarket and stock parts!

Please send me a pm or post in this thread if you would like to buy a part, and send me an offer and ill send a price back if I dont like your offer. Thank you!
Located in Vienna, VA 22182 or Harrisonburg, VA 22801 depending on the day.

-Eclipse CD3000 head unit wma/mp3, 5volt preouts, excellent condition, just replacing with navbigation!
-2g Head in good condition. Was checked for flatness and is within spec. Is assembled with stock springs/retainers/lifters/cams. Missing one cam gear. Ready to throw on!
-16G J-pipe for smic or passenger side location piping.
-16g J-pipe Dejon Tool for FMIC
- passenger side seat mount for a momo side bracket type seat
-Rear VIPgarageonline.com drilled rotors and axxis metalmaster pads (Have over half pad life left)
-Rear Calipers in good condition, just upgraded to evo calipers
-Good condition t25
-Full 2g cruise control setup, works perfectly
-Have a brand new test pipe for FWD Eclipses 2.5-inch.
-Front and rear 2g Tan Leather seats (driver side power)
-AWD stock Flywheel in good condition
-Rear AWD differential casing and broken gear. Rebuild or use as core or use as shell for a clutch-type differential.
-All emissions equipment except mdp sensor
-2.5 inch custom intake pipe for maf-less systems, great for maft setup on a 16g
-Stock 2g o2 housing
-Heavily Ported 2g o2 housing
-Set of 4 Dunlop Wintersports 225/40/18 with 90% tread on them! Get these for the winter!
-Set of 2 Pirelli Pzero Neros 225/40/18 with 80% tread however just a smidgen of camber wear
-Viper 791vx backup battery siren with keys
-Viper 791vx Glass Breakage sensor
-MTX 4-channel 404 amp works perfect just has scratches on it (mounted under seat)
-Stock 2g Intake Manifold
-Stock 2g spare, basically brand new, used 10 miles.
-7-bolt Manley Rods and Pistons 100 miles on them, Going 6-bolt
-62mm NA Throttle Body with everything
-7-bolt Evo 3 oil filter housing (this is what you need for an air/oil cooler setup on 7-bolt)
-1g Head with cams/valves/rockers/lifters/gears. Never been rebuilt, so bone stock, in good shape
-Evo 3 Intake Manifold with no EGR, 60mm throttle body opening, upgrade for 2gs
-ACT Chromoly Flywheel 7-bolt
-3" GM Mass Airflow Sensor
-2g CAS
-Excellent Condition Valve Cover

Alright im getting rid of these to go with a new setup. PM me with a price offer. They are 18x8.5 with 30 offset. 5zigen fno1rc in hyper black with Kumho Ecsta ASX. These are gorgeous but im going wider! I am willing to let these go for cheap considering they are 270/a piece brand new plus tires. I will even include a set of locking lug nuts. BONUS!!! JUST got them balanced, so these are good and ready to bolt on your car.

Awesome offset for evos too!

Here are pictures mounted on my 2g and 1g. The 2g I dont know ho they fit on the front because the car has no front suspension in it right now so its pointless to ask me.

Evo8 OEM Enkeis. 17x8 +38 offset. Perfect for fitting anywhere from 225 to 255 on there. I have had 245 toyos on there. Ive had 225 hoosier R6s on there, was planning to put 245 hoosiers.

These will either by sold with the tires or no. The tires that are to be included if you want tires are 235/45.

These wheels are IMMACULATE. Only one wheel is missing an enkei sticker, thats easily replaceable.
Come on guys! These wheels look insane on 2g eclipses, heres my car with bronze ones!

Also for those interested in the evo wheels, here is a picture of my car with painted black evo wheels. I willl try to get some pictures of the evo wheels I am selling (they are still silver and OEM in perfect condition aside from the sticker)

Also have MR BBS wheels in gray. 17x8 38 offset, LIGHT! They have curbage, but they are straight, do not include tires. Sand down the curbage a little and paint em and have 1000 dollar set of wheels!

Old Dec 27, 2008, 03:12 AM
Evolved Member

willing to sell just one evo 8 wheel without tire?
Old Dec 27, 2008, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

hey man send me your lowest price on both the stock enkies and the bbs wheels. dont need to be in perfect condition just looking for another set for winter. im in philly so i cud either make a trip or have them shipped. thanks and good looking cars!
Old Jan 11, 2009, 10:28 AM

Still have everything available aside from the flywheel, valve cover, intake manifold, and rear awd differential!