Notices

Feeler : EVO Tuner coming to KUWAIT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2009, 07:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feeler : EVO Tuner coming to KUWAIT

Hey guys! Salaamz!

This is just a feeler coz I recently had a chat with a tuner back in the states about visiting us here in Kuwait. Now there have been discussions around in the evo community about this and I see some good response!

Now, I know a few of us in DXB have pro's working on their cars already but im sure others in the middle east are again onto e-tunes / e-flash. The reason for me to post this is to see if there is interest among the others out there in the countries around us who would wanna join this program.

I dont want to mention names right now coz its too early to say. But trust me on this one, you love his tunes already.

Throw in your idea's guys.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 4, 2009, 11:47 AM

its a great idea i'll talk to the guys here in bahrain.. from my side my E7 is is going a major buld it would be good for the street by late fab..
Old Jan 4, 2009, 10:22 PM
Evolving Member

niice! its not yet decided when he is gonna be here but then i need to be precise on how many cars we have ready for him..

Lemme know once ya talk to the guys!
Old Jan 5, 2009, 12:09 AM
Evolving Member

DAMN got to get my pistons and rod fast or I won't be able to enjoy this :P
Old Jan 5, 2009, 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

thats great!!

i totally appreciate the advantages of a tuner tuning a car first hand, but in all honesty, i have seen tuners do magic with wireless tunes..just like how Tamer(aka 4WS) did with my old setup..and is doing to a friends car which has a 2.1L GT35R setup here in dubai..his tunes are smooth and precise..time consuming yes..but well worth it...
thus i honestly cannot justify the cost of flying a tuner in,providing accomedation etc.

anyhow..goodluck with your plan and i will keep my eyes up and open..and i will spread the word.

on a further note, dubai has become the home of quite a few good evo mechanics...the best of which is One Thousand Dunes Garage (aka Sams Garage)..however..what all the mechanics here in dubai are missing..is a very good tuning facility..no one here can tune like half what 4WS can..honestly,...this is coming from someone who tried,tried and tried..

Regards
Moosa
Old Jan 5, 2009, 11:29 PM
Evolving Member

I totally agree with you Moosa, Tamer is great when it comes to e-tuning, he's currently tuning my car with the new setup, but the reason why we're getting Tamer here is because most of our garages are not pro's at the evo's, the way we install the parts are by looking at the how to in the forum and take the car to the garage and tell them what to do, and sometimes I jump in and do it myself.

So getting Tamer here might help us to fix most of the problems that we might face during a tune.
Old Jan 6, 2009, 02:22 AM
Evolving Member

^^ Exactly. Now thats the whole point. We aint in dubai! :P sadly!

So now that we have this dude coming down here, just thought I let ya guys know so u can get it done first hand!

Zaki has got the Dyno Dynamics up and running so its all ready for him to get down here and do his magic
Old Jan 6, 2009, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

we should coordinate together if tamer is coming (planing to come) i would also like him to finish up his tour to dubai..can you pm me more details about this..as in time and dates and stuff..i will gauge the interest over here..i am sure alot of people would love to get his tunes
Old Mar 14, 2009, 08:20 AM

I've mentioned in another thread that I'm Lebanese but live in Kuwait. I had an Evo here which I sent to Lebanon to be modified by a very well known tuner. Since I've been back a couple of guys here in Kuwait expressed an interest in flying my tuner out here to tune their cars with EcuTec. If you guys are interested let me know and I'll provide some more details.
Old Mar 14, 2009, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

well thats a great idea but then would really like to see a car tuned by him myself.. we evo owners know almost each other pretty well and meetup on weekends... lemme know if ya wanna join in..
Old Mar 14, 2009, 12:50 PM

I'd love to join you guys and show you my car but like I said my car is in Lebanon...post up a msg here the next time you meet and I'll try to make it just to get to know you guys
Old Mar 18, 2009, 08:31 AM

His name is Philipe Kazan, he has built and tuned the 2 fastest cars in Lebanon, both of which are Sti. He has also built and tuned several Evos. He has a facebook group named Kazan Racing join it and watch the videos and you'll see how good he is. He just finished building an Evo7 which pulled on a GTR by 2 car lengths and it isn't fully tuned yet. A friend of mine here in Q8 has the new Sti and he will be coming soon to tune it and 2 other Stis. So if anyone is interested please let me know and I can put you in contact with him. Philipe is very well known in the Middle East, he has tuned several cars in Jordan, Syria, Dubai, Bahrain etc.
Old Mar 21, 2009, 11:38 PM
Evolving Member

Not to bash on your tuner or you car, but most of our cars run the stock ecu, and if am not mistaken your tuner uses a stand alone ecu WHICH is good and a great thing, but our car have the stock ecu and 4WS is the best out there that can tune the stock ecu.

He can fix our problems just by looking at our logs, here in Kuwait we don't have garages that know much about evo's so we stick to stock ecu cuz its easy to tune and our tuner is on the net 24/7 when a problem happens you can find him
Old Mar 28, 2009, 08:03 AM

My friend the EcuTec runs on the stock ecu. You can data log and email him and he'll email you back a modified map. But I can assure you that you won't need to. Once he maps your car in Kuwait, no adjustments will need to be made unless you add or remove any parts, he is that good. I've read alot of great things about 4WS but since this thread was a feeler for flying 4WS out here I wanted to offer you guys a cheaper deal i.e flying someone from the US vs. flying someone from Lebanon.

Anyways, let me know if anyone has any questions or if anyone is interested.

Bach
Old Mar 29, 2009, 12:58 AM
Evolving Member

Can you give us any info on the cars and HP number that your tuner worked on, that would be really helpful, also what kind of gas he's using??

Quick Reply: Feeler : EVO Tuner coming to KUWAIT