Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

***Official Ohio Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2012, 06:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
might want to try asking here too
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51287
Old Sep 8, 2012, 05:29 PM
Maz

Hey everyone I'm somewhat new to the site. I've been doing research on the IX's and X's for s few months now so that I can learn as much as possible once it's time to buy and Evo. Anyways I live in Columbus and I wanted to meet some new people that are in the area. None of my friends seems to understand the Evolution Obsession lol. More than anything I just wanted to introduce my self to everyone. PS my name is Maz.

Anyone in my area feel free to PM if you don;t mind me strolling along to any meets you guys have around here. It would be awesome to get to know you all.

I also was wondering if anyone has any reason they think I shouldn't buy a IX. From all the research I've done they don't really have any problems in general but if anyone has any advice of things I should look out for please let me know I would really appreciate it.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cars and Coffee anyone this weekend??
Old Sep 17, 2012, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Need some help.... Pretty sure my rear shocks are blown. Not sure how. I'm looking for gsr or mr shocks for evo x. If anyone knows someone wanting to get rid of some let me know. Thanks guys.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by armysoldier1073
Need some help.... Pretty sure my rear shocks are blown. Not sure how. I'm looking for gsr or mr shocks for evo x. If anyone knows someone wanting to get rid of some let me know. Thanks guys.
Are you looking to replace them with stock or aftermarket shocks? I have my stock suspension sitting around with ~24k miles on it if you are interested.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

I happened to find a guy 20 min ago that just had rears left. Do I have those on way. But I am still lookin for mr shocks so I can get them revalved. Just needed to get replacements for now till I get mr's found and revalved. Don't track so I can't really justify coulovers.

Ountz if yours are mr how much you askin for them. Thanks for help.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by armysoldier1073
I happened to find a guy 20 min ago that just had rears left. Do I have those on way. But I am still lookin for mr shocks so I can get them revalved. Just needed to get replacements for now till I get mr's found and revalved. Don't track so I can't really justify coulovers.

Ountz if yours are mr how much you askin for them. Thanks for help.
Mine are from a GSR unfortunately, best of luck in your search
Old Sep 22, 2012, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm from the Akron area. I have a Phantom Black Evo X, license plates "Evol X". I know I'm sure I've seen a lot of people in the greater Akron and northeast ohio area roaming around the streets before. I live in Stow, I'd like to say there are 5 or 6 Evo's that I personally know of that are in Stow.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 11:55 AM

hey for everyone that didnt know, just updating on the car show going on this sat october 6th at valley mitsubishi in medina! 10-5 free food and drinks, please feel free to bring friends and family, specially if you can bring people with cars that may want to be in the show. sry for the late update been working a lot of crazy hrs and been is school. please let me know if you can go so i can get an idea of how much food and drinks to get, thanks
Old Oct 5, 2012, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Octevo12
hey for everyone that didnt know, just updating on the car show going on this sat october 6th at valley mitsubishi in medina! 10-5 free food and drinks, please feel free to bring friends and family, specially if you can bring people with cars that may want to be in the show. sry for the late update been working a lot of crazy hrs and been is school. please let me know if you can go so i can get an idea of how much food and drinks to get, thanks
You wouldn't happen to be the guy that has the cf wing that was for a steal from the dealer, also a greddy exhaust? Dating the daughter of the guy who owns the dealership?
Old Oct 5, 2012, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Ountz
You wouldn't happen to be the guy that has the cf wing that was for a steal from the dealer, also a greddy exhaust? Dating the daughter of the guy who owns the dealership?
lol yea,
Old Oct 5, 2012, 12:33 PM

anyone have a oem carbo hood fs?
Old Oct 5, 2012, 02:24 PM

lol yea,
Recognize me? I see you at Gripped occasionally. Blue Evo X with yellow fogs, lowered, go by the name of Kevin...
Old Oct 5, 2012, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ountz
Recognize me? I see you at Gripped occasionally. Blue Evo X with yellow fogs, lowered, go by the name of Kevin...

lol, yea i do whats up man you planning on coming out?
Old Oct 5, 2012, 07:01 PM

lol, yea i do whats up man you planning on coming out?
I would but I will be preparing for the lemons race at nelsons which starts tomorrow at 11:00 am. I am part of the pit crew for a race team so unfortunately I am preoccupied

That and I am bitter about the first show that I attended

Quick Reply: ***Official Ohio Chat Thread***