Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Service Packages & Specials @ Boostin Performance **Updated often**

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Service Packages & Specials @ Boostin Performance **Updated often**

**PM US FOR PRICING**

Boostin Performance Stage 3 Engine Package - The is our most popular engine, and can be built in 2.3L or 2.0L configurations with a choice of compression ranging from 9:1 to 10.5:1. A freshly decked, bored, and honed 4G63 block is the starting point and it only gets better from there. This short block comes balanced and fully assembled. This is the same engine that powers our "Red Demon" (8.62, best MPH 170) and Joey's "Junk Box" (9.1, best MPH 163.9)
  • Manley TT I-beam rods
  • BP spec. Wiseco HD pistons
  • ARP main studs
  • ACL race series rod and main bearings
  • New OEM frontcase/oilpump
  • AMS race balance shaft

SST Clutch Packages / SST Trans Tuning - With the latest developments in transmission tuning as well as SST clutch pack upgrades, we now offer upgrade packages for your SST powered Evo X MR, SE, or RalliArt. Turn your SST's sloppy shift into a nice, firm, strong shift.
  • SST Transmission Reflashes
  • Clutch pack upgrade with customized trans tune

Clutch Packages – These packages include the clutch, TOB, resurfacing of your flywheel, installation, gear oil for the t-case and transmission, and shop supplies. You can choose from Redline or AMS Oil gear oil for the transmission. Also includes ACD flush and bleed for all ACD cars.
  • Comp Clutch Stage 2 (most cost effective clutch) - Evo 8/9/X
  • ACT Heavy Duty Clutch Kit (best single disc clutch) - Evo 8/9/X
  • Exedy Twin Disc Clutch Kit - Evo 8/9/X
  • Quarter Master 8 Leg Race or Street Clutch Kit with Hydraulic TOB - Evo 8/9

Shifter Bushings – These are the rubber bushings on your shifter cables under the hood as well as the rubber mounts for the shifter base in the center console. We replace both under hood shifter bushings with billet aluminum bushings, as well as all 4 shifter base bushings (also in billet aluminum). This dramatically improves shift quality, and gets rid of all the extra play in the shifter.
  • Evo 8/9/X
Throttle Body Shaft Seals – The factory TB seals are known to leak horribly under boost. That means less power for you at WOT. Replacing these shaft seals is proven to add 10-15hp. Along with replacing the seals on your TB, it is also cleaned and adjusted.
  • Evo 8/9
Rear End Bushings – Ever shift your Evo fast and hear that clunk from the rear end? The factory bushings are soft and forgiving, but aren’t ideal for modified cars and aggressive driving. The factory bushings allow for too much rear end movement that can result in axle and differential breakage. We offer 2 options;

Street - This kit replaces all (4) factory rubber bushings with polyurethane bushings. This keeps the rear end movement in check while keeping everything nice and quiet.

Race - This kit replaces the factory side diff mounts with solid aluminum ones, as well as removing the moustache bar and replacing it with a much lighter solid billet piece. This removes around 13 pounds of weight from the car, but due to the solid design, transfers more noise and vibration then the polyurethane option. The AMS Moustache Bar eliminator kit is used.
  • Evo 8/9
Timing Belt Replacement – A great time to replace all these components is before the nice weather and the racing season is here. This timing belt service gives you peace of mind and includes; new OEM timing and balance shaft belts, balance shaft belt tensioner and the hydraulic timing belt tensioner, idler pulley and tensioner pulley.
  • Evo8/9
Spring checkup – Get your ride inspected and tuned up. This service includes; oil change with AMS Oil, OEM oil filter, spark plug replacement, full vehicle inspection, and a boost leak test.
  • Evo 8/9/X
Camshaft Replacement - This camshaft replacement service includes; a set of aftermarket camshafts, (2) new cam seals, installation, and shop supplies. A discounted tuning rate is available with this package, please PM us for details.
  • Evo 8 Kelford cams (264, 272, 276 or 280)
  • Evo 9 Kelford cams (264, 272 or 280)
  • Evo 8 GSC cams (S1, S2 or S3)
  • Evo 9 GSC cams (S1, S2 or S3)
  • Evo X - PM for details
  • ** MAP Dog point Head Studs**
  • **Beehive Valve Springs**
Tuning packages - All of our tuning packages include a FREE boost leak test, vehicle inspection, and use of our shop wideband (if needed). During the tuning process we can set up the car for larger injectors, aftermarket cams, larger turbo setups, ect. During the tuning process, a lot of time and emphasis is placed on idle quality, startup, smoothing drivability, and part throttle acceleration. Most people think of a tune as tuning WOT, but that is only a small portion of what a tune at Boostin Performance includes.
  • Evo 8/9/X/RalliArt ECU reflashes
  • DSM Tuning packages
  • AEM EMS Tuning
  • DSMLink Tuning
Custom Fabrication - Whether its a new dump tube, custom intercooler piping, or an aluminum exhaust system, we can get it taken care of for you. We have a Tig welder in house for all of your custom fabrication needs. Great prices with show quality results.

Powder/Ceramic coating - Finish off your project with the perfect final touch and protect your parts from heat soak. Powdercoat your intercooler piping, valve cover, or intake manifold with one of the hundreds of colors available. We love the wrinkle powdercoating, seen in the picture below. When it comes to your exhaust components, that's where the ceramic coating comes into play (available in black or silver). Prices depend on the size of your part and the color/finish desired
  • Powder Coating
  • Ceramic coating (high temperature resistance)

Corner balancing & custom alignments available!

Corner balancing rate - $89/hr

Custom alignments - Starting at $110

Transmission Services

We can do everything from a basic rebuild to make your car shift like new again, to custom ratio transmission gearing. This custom gearing is designed to enhance quarter mile 60 foot times, and trap speeds, removing the need to shift into 5th.
Contact us for details! We have the knowledge and experience to help you build a transmission to fit your specific needs.

**PM US FOR PRICING/DETAILS**

Last edited by Boostin Perform; Jun 19, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 08:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
****, i wish I had an evo. These are sick prices!
Old Feb 13, 2012, 10:49 AM
Former Sponsor

lol, thx Gamble
Even though we've listed Evo specific specials here since it's an Evo site, we offer a lot of services for all makes and models from general maintenance to performance. Whatever you need, let us know.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Called the shop today but no answer! :/
Old Feb 13, 2012, 01:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have A few questions, I'm located in elmhurst and I have an Evo 8, When i shift at Redline , i Get locked out, i have to shift around 6700, or it wont let me in, Thats 2-5th gear, is that my Clutch or Snycros?

Question two, Im looking to get Gsc S2 cams And tuned on E85, Do you mind Pm'ing me a price?

My buddy Rocky had you Tune His Black SSL evo 8, awhile back, i liked the smooth & strong power!
Old Feb 13, 2012, 02:16 PM

what rear diff bushing kit do you use for the street package above??
Old Feb 13, 2012, 02:40 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pbassist12
Called the shop today but no answer! :/
The phones have been going crazy today, and we only have one person answering them - I was on the other line at the time. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you, so please leave us a message next time or shoot us a PM with your phone number.

Last edited by Boostin Perform; Feb 13, 2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 02:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ajrblanco
what rear diff bushing kit do you use for the street package above??
Its the Energy Suspension Kit
Old Feb 13, 2012, 03:08 PM
Evolving Member

I'll be booking my car in reallyyyyyy soon devin.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 04:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by edizlem
I have A few questions, I'm located in elmhurst and I have an Evo 8, When i shift at Redline , i Get locked out, i have to shift around 6700, or it wont let me in, Thats 2-5th gear, is that my Clutch or Snycros?

Question two, Im looking to get Gsc S2 cams And tuned on E85, Do you mind Pm'ing me a price?

My buddy Rocky had you Tune His Black SSL evo 8, awhile back, i liked the smooth & strong power!
Edizlem, thanks! Rocky's car was a blast, and his custom lip was pretty sweet too. We're looking forward to doing the same with yours. You have a PM.

Originally Posted by awdturbo8
I'll be booking my car in reallyyyyyy soon devin.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Old Feb 14, 2012, 08:08 AM

Boostin is the first performance shop i went to and had a great experience at Boostin. Bump for a nice post. Hope to see u guys soon!
Old Feb 14, 2012, 09:13 AM

Cool

Boostin performance FTW!!!
Old Feb 20, 2012, 09:01 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by zhang695
Boostin is the first performance shop i went to and had a great experience at Boostin. Bump for a nice post. Hope to see u guys soon!
Thanks, we will be seeing you soon

Originally Posted by finalflash_17
Boostin performance FTW!!!
We will have your stuff back from coating on Tuesday.

Also added some packages to post #1 check it out.

Last edited by Boostin Perform; Feb 20, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 09:45 PM
Former Sponsor

**Just updated**

Boostin Performance Stage 3 Engine Package - The is our most popular engine, and can be built in 2.3L or 2.0L configurations with a choice of compression ranging from 9:1 to 10.5:1. A freshly decked, bored, and honed 4G63 block is the starting point and it only gets better from there. This short block comes balanced and fully assembled. This is the same engine that powers our "Red Demon" (8.62, best MPH 170) and Joey's "Junk Box" (9.1, best MPH 163.9)
  • Manley TT I-beam rods
  • BP spec. Wiseco HD pistons
  • ARP main studs
  • ACL race series rod and main bearings
  • New OEM frontcase/oilpump
  • AMS race balance shaft

SST Clutch Packages / SST Trans Tuning - With the latest developments in transmission tuning as well as SST clutch pack upgrades, we now offer upgrade packages for your SST powered Evo X MR, SE, or RalliArt. Turn your SST's sloppy shift into a nice, firm, strong shift.
  • SST Transmission Reflashes
  • Clutch pack upgrade with customized trans tune

Last edited by Boostin Perform; Mar 5, 2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 06:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Vic, Your upgraded SST clutches and SSP trans seal kit is here and we're looking forward to your appointment next week.

Ian, your trans tune is ready, we will see you soon.

Last edited by Boostin Perform; Mar 15, 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Service Packages & Specials @ Boostin Performance **Updated often**