Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Suggestions on places to do maintenance around Arlington Heights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2012, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suggestions on places to do maintenance around Arlington Heights

I am looking for alternatives to Mitsu dealers as far as where to do maintenance on an Evo X. Too busy to do it myself and not a fan of over paying at the dealers.
Any recommendations for places that do good jobs with regular maintenance work (oil changes, diff/tyranny fluid changes, etc...)?

Secondly, any recommendations as far as places that do upgrades such as suspension, engine mods, brakes work etc. AMS seems slightly far but there are 2 other shops in the area, Strictly Modified and Touge Factory. Any experience with these places? Any other recommendations?

The closer to Arlington Heights, IL, the better. Thx
Old Apr 12, 2012, 08:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Krzys4 -

We can definitely help you out with any of your needs whether it be just general maintenance and upkeep, or performance and modification to your X. Feel free to shoot us a PM, give us a call, or even come by the shop and talk with us personally. We would be happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

Our address is 629 Lunt Avenue, Schaumburg, IL, 60193 .. and our phone number is (847)-891-0702. We are open Monday - Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 10:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Krzys4, we can definitely help you out with any maintenance or performance needs that you have, and we're located about 15 minutes from the Arlington Heights area.

Whether you're looking for service from a simple oil change to building you a 500hp+ street car, we can assure you that we have the experience and knowledge to provide you with the service that you're looking for.

Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.
You have a PM.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 07:26 PM

I've heard good things about Boostin above and have had a tire mount and balance at Stricly Modified before during my car's early days, no complaints.

However, Touge Factory/TFWorks has been my go-to shop for these things.
http://tougefactory.com/shop/contact/contactus/

Ask for Mike and mention Martin with the blackest Evo X. He should be able to take care of you.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 08:07 PM

Boostin performance!!!! They can do anything for you!!! I know my evo feels like its at home their lol they always answer my billion questions and they even my brothers suspension on his prelude and it felt like new!!!...Im also proud to say wen people ask me about my evo that it is tuned by Devin at boostin performance!! The only shop i trust with my baby!
Old Apr 15, 2012, 08:09 AM

New Shop in Streamwood, IL