Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Call for MI EVO VIII & IX's!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2012, 11:26 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Call for MI EVO VIII & IX's!

A new TV pilot is being filmed about 1 hour west of Detroit on October 20th and 21st of 2012. One of the key scenes calls for a ‘line up’ of identical vehicles. The production team has decided to use Mitsubishi EVO VIII & IX's for a few really cool scenes.

We are looking for EVO VIII & IX owners willing come out and participate in the weekend shoot. The plan is to get the scene shot on Oct. 20th but if the schedule runs long we may need you on Oct. 21st as well.

We are looking for Mitsubishi EVO VIII & IX's that appear stock from the outside (what is under the hood is your business!) for the shoot. The shoot will take place at a secure test facility (test track). If interested please PM your contact information (email and cell phone) as well as a picture of your car. If selected you will be contacted via email and we will forward the location, provide additional details and put your name on the list to allow you to enter the test facility on the day of the shoot.

Lunch will be provided the day of the shoot. You will be asked (required for participation) to sign a waiver allowing us to film you (and your vehicle) as well as a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

We cannot promise any particular vehicle or scene will make the final cut! As a special thank you we will put together a Question and Answer session on engine design (hosted by a world class racing engine designer) some time in the next few months after the shoot at a location in the Southeast Detroit area for all the EVO VIII & IX owners that participate. You will have the chance to ask ANY engine questions you have always wanted answered and get straight answers to your questions that only a top engine expert can answer well!!!

Thanks and Good Luck!

Last edited by GraphiteEvo9; Oct 2, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

ttt!
Old Oct 2, 2012, 05:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Count me in Joe!!
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:08 PM
Account Disabled

Im from Battle Creek and ill b up there that weekend.... hmm
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LeveeciusEVOIX
Im from Battle Creek and ill b up there that weekend.... hmm
Let me know ASAP so I can put you on the list!!
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:22 PM
Account Disabled

Right now I'm going to say yes, I'll be there, I'm working on finishing my build this week and will try to have the car running to be up there. If I can't get up there I will let you know, but I'm going to try as best as I can.