EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Mitsubishi TC-SST Discussion (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mitsubishi-tc-sst-discussion-307/)
-   -   EcuFlash SST tables... (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mitsubishi-tc-sst-discussion/462407-ecuflash-sst-tables.html)

GST Motorsports Dec 8, 2009 11:52 AM

EcuFlash SST tables...

Since I keep getting a ton of PM's about this.....

The SST tables are still being tested.

SST Torque limit 1-3
Clutch A Engage/disengage
Clutch B Engage/disengage

and a couple others.

Good news is I (and some others) have been getting very good results now that we have access to these tables.

I've had a couple MR's with decent power open the clutches on our mustang dyno after repeated pulls (and some even the first pull or so). After some SST table tweaks, no more issues. Also shifts have been tweaked to be more aggressive, etc.

There is also a table that limits lower ignition timing on the MR. Meaning, the ECU will not run under a certain degree, even if you have lower in the main ignition table. You can imagine this can cause a problem on larger turbos, on lower octane like 91. Now that is no longer an issue. You find this here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...wer-bound.html

Still looking into some other MR tables.

- Bryan

scheides Dec 8, 2009 12:06 PM

Awesome! keep us posted!

HB Speed Dec 8, 2009 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports (Post 7779395)
Since I keep getting a ton of PM's about this.....

The SST tables are still being tested.

SST Torque limit 1-3
Clutch A Engage/disengage
Clutch B Engage/disengage

and a couple others.

Good news is I (and some others) have been getting very good results now that we have access to these tables.

I've had a couple MR's with decent power open the clutches on our mustang dyno after repeated pulls (and some even the first pull or so). After some SST table tweaks, no more issues. Also shifts have been tweaked to be more aggressive, etc.

There is also a table that limits lower ignition timing on the MR. Meaning, the ECU will not run under a certain degree, even if you have lower in the main ignition table. You can imagine this can cause a problem on larger turbos, on lower octane like 91. Now that is no longer an issue.

- Bryan

Like bryan said above:

These tables need more testing before released to the general population please allow us to know what when and why they work before we let people loose on their trannys

As we know more im sure you all will know!

lodifreefly Dec 8, 2009 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by GST Motorsports (Post 7779395)
There is also a table that limits lower ignition timing on the MR. Meaning, the ECU will not run under a certain degree, even if you have lower in the main ignition table. You can imagine this can cause a problem on larger turbos, on lower octane like 91. Now that is no longer an issue.

- Bryan

Does this mean you found the shift ign retard table and it wasn't the warm up ign retard?

LVSBB6 Dec 8, 2009 02:06 PM

This is coming along nicely! keep up the good work :)

Psycho09RA Dec 8, 2009 02:31 PM

That's great to hear Bryan! {thumbup}:beer:

Does this also mean that changing the SST tables is possible on the Ralliart as well?

HB Speed Dec 8, 2009 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Psycho09RA (Post 7779922)
That's great to hear Bryan! {thumbup}:beer:

Does this also mean that changing the SST tables is possible on the Ralliart as well?

ive already got the 2009 and 2010 RA tables ready
and the 2009 / 2010 MR too {thumbup}

Psycho09RA Dec 8, 2009 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by HB Speed (Post 7779927)
ive already got the 2009 and 2010 RA tables ready
and the 2009 / 2010 MR too {thumbup}

Sweet!:headbang:

velocityhead Dec 8, 2009 03:08 PM

DEFINITELY good news. {thumbup}

HB Speed Dec 8, 2009 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Psycho09RA (Post 7779997)
Sweet!:headbang:

workin on it
we tuned a RA with ETS35r and were working with these to make it handle it !!

gunzo Dec 12, 2009 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by lodifreefly (Post 7779814)
Does this mean you found the shift ign retard table and it wasn't the warm up ign retard?

shift retard is a function of one of the tables bryan mentioned .. there is no direct table that determines shift retard timing ..

Warmup retard is warmup timing ..

very little is understood because these tables get sent to an address that I can't log .. for now .. so I don't know what it does after that ..

There's a few guys just running these on beta maps that I sent out .. just to make sure there's no weird glitches happening ..

lodifreefly Dec 14, 2009 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by gunzo (Post 7791546)
shift retard is a function of one of the tables bryan mentioned .. there is no direct table that determines shift retard timing ..

Warmup retard is warmup timing ..

very little is understood because these tables get sent to an address that I can't log .. for now .. so I don't know what it does after that ..

There's a few guys just running these on beta maps that I sent out .. just to make sure there's no weird glitches happening ..

Looks like razorlab needs to update the ecuflash definitive guide sticky... per that post:

"Ignition Warmup Retard

This table is used on warmup and also used on the MR SST model for shift ignition retard"

kozmic27 Dec 17, 2009 10:36 AM

Are these the same as the Ignition Ceiling and Ignition Floor tables in Cobbs Access Tuner software or is this something in addition to that?

LVSBB6 Dec 25, 2009 09:50 AM

Any updates on the SST tables?

thrlskr Dec 29, 2009 02:04 PM

Good news! Thank you for your hard work (GST, HB ,Gunzo and others)!