Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

"Getting Started at the Track" meet @WORKS 9/17/05 11am

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2005, 05:17 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Getting Started at the Track" meet @WORKS 9/17/05 11am

On Sat. Sept. 17th, from 11am-1pm WORKS in San Francisco will be hosting a brief seminar for anyone interested in taking part in open track events. We'll supply the donuts & coffee, you just show up!

Many of you have expressed interest in track days and this will be our oppurtunity to go over the entire process and how to get started.
-topics will include discussions about safety equipment and logistics to various track organizations and car preparation.

In addition, beginning this Fall look for the WORKS RS TR303 & WORKS MR TR340 at several track events for demonstrations & track support. Check us out at
Thunderhill, Infineon and Laguna Seca with NASA, NCRC, Unlimited Laps & Trackmasters.

We'd like to see more of you on the track and we hope this helps get you started.

talk to ya later,
Kirk@WORKS

"choose WORKS..do it right the first time...and everytime!"
Old Aug 30, 2005, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Do you know where I can find a comprehensive list of all NorCal HPDE track days, and who is hosting them? I have run with Track Masters a couple of times before, TracQuest once, and I don't like NASA due to the very limited track time provided at their events.

I run a lot in SoCal with Speed Ventures, Redline Track Events, Racer Factory, etc., but am looking for 2-day events at Laguna, T-hill and that Taj Mahal of west coast racetracks, Sears Point (a/k/a Infineon). Thanks.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 08:42 PM
Evolved Member

NCRC is going to have a two-day event at thunderhill nov. 19 and 20th. Those will be my last two days of the season, and my last chance to break under 2:10, which was my goal for this season. Come on out and join us Richard. I'm going to try and round up a lot of evos for that event, which will include a time trial on saturday.

Peace.

Percy
Old Aug 31, 2005, 01:12 AM
Evolved Member

Percy -

Thanks. I will make every effort to be there for the Nov. event at T-hill. Please post a link to the NCRC website for sign-up.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

http://www.ncracing.org/th051119.html
Old Aug 31, 2005, 08:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Amazing, I wish if I was there