Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Take-a-look-on-the-ITALY'S road circuit

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2002, 04:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take-a-look-on-the-ITALY'S road circuit

HI everybody in the house!!! I would like to notify you about the coolest ITALIAN motorway: SERRAVALLE - The temple of speed -

www.serravalleracing.com

Come and have a look... If you're coming in Italy you cannot miss it...

Which car is suggested???

Lancer EV-OF-COURSE...

[I apologize for not translating all the site in english...]
Attached Images  
Old Mar 12, 2002, 04:26 AM

Talking

Attached Images  
Old Mar 12, 2002, 04:27 AM
Evolved Member

Wow that looks like good fun...to bad I'm about as far away from Italy as I can get.
Old Mar 12, 2002, 04:48 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Italy is nothing short of freakin' beautiful. I just wish I could afford to go again now that I'm old enough to drive. Learning some Italian would be good too...and having a fast car would definitely be a plus. Guess I'll just have to rent an Evo
Old Mar 12, 2002, 11:56 AM

Maybe you never drive there... If you consider that in the last part of that motorway, car usually go at maximum 60-70 Km/h. With an EVO pushing on you can reach 130-140 Km/h...
You can defenetly go faster with an old Mini Cooper than with an F50; as you know EVO <LOVES> bends... not going fast ON STRAIGHT...
<take a look in WHO WE ARE session of our site>

Old Mar 12, 2002, 04:59 PM

Of Course... BUT A7 not A26 they both bring you to MILAN/GENOA but with really different BENDS. A26 has been built in the 70's and is a three-ROW motorway.
A7 was built after the war and - believe me - it'not a FERRARI F50 road...
Old Mar 17, 2002, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Are there more bends than on the Motorway from Genoa to Ventimiglia? The pics you posted don't look to "bendy" to me....
Old Mar 17, 2002, 04:54 PM

If there many bends??? the last part going from Serravalle to Genoa it's about 40 km of bends starting smooth and becoming (from Busall) sharper. I understand that if you have in mind A26 - The one that from the North side by side to the A7(Serravalle) goes to Genoa Est and then of course to Ventimiglia you don't trust me...Maybe you should read also WHO WE ARE session of our site and then you'll understand what kind of bends are... Anyway you should do it and after I think you will be agree about bends but more about FUN...

Old Mar 17, 2002, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

I ain't saying your not having fun and you probably are fast on that stretch of motorway. I'm not talking about the A26 before the sea, but the part which is along the coast going to Ventimiglia. Do you know that Motorway? I just want to get an idea if that's the kind of bends that you are talking about...
Old Mar 17, 2002, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Ah yes, also: I tried to get your videos from your site, but I think it's not possible to download them, or is it?
Old Mar 18, 2002, 12:10 AM

OK... I see!!! No Michaelk not those kind of bends... nothing related. The bends in the motorway Genoa-Ventimiglia are very large comparing to Serravalle's circuit. Anyway if you wanne finally know "what I'm talking about"... concerning bends, take a look on GTI site.
He's a friend of mine (he was born and lives in my ZONE) In his site are described the most famous roads in Liguria (Genoa district) including SERRAVALLE

www.controsterzo.com

BYEEEEEEEEE

Quick Reply: Take-a-look-on-the-ITALY'S road circuit