Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

HAR Racing

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2009, 05:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAR Racing

With less than two weeks until rally new York where the car will debut we wanted to introduce the car and team to the evo community here at evom. It has been a strenuous past couple months getting the car together and there have been, as is customary when starting a team, many hurdles that had to be overcome. As we approach our first event the long hours and investment in this project is nearing fruition. For anyone that is interested in keeping up with our progress over the season the website is http://www.harracingusa.com

This year will be a strictly Tarmac season with the X. We will begin with rally new York, participate in some of the hillclimb events in Vermont and end the year with Targa Newfoundland. We hope to do a few other events at the track as well. The website will have pics and vids as we get them.

I would like to thank the team for asking me to be involved in this endeavor and letting me channel my passion for the sport toward something tangible. There have been a million little crises and some large ones as well and we've overcome them all. The dedication it has taken to get here will be worth it as rob takes off from the first special stage in just over a week, and even more so when he is on the podium for production class. I also need to thank our wives, mine especially, for putting up with the massive investment in time and energy.

Thanks for looking and hope to meet some people from the forum out there at events this year.
Old Mar 22, 2009, 05:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
thanks Logan, I would say a big thanks to every one involved, meaning team members, sponsors and my wife also.

Last edited by Robevo RS; Mar 22, 2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old Mar 22, 2009, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Look forward to seeing the car and team at the rally and hill climbs. Wait till you rip it up Burke!!
Old Mar 22, 2009, 05:51 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congratulations on the team and good luck this year. I'll see you guys at Ascutney Hillclimb in May. There will be a few Evos there from the looks of it.

PS- Rob I'm sending you a PM now.

Alex
Old Mar 22, 2009, 06:20 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
let me know if you need an aluminum racing radiator

cb

good luck!
Old Mar 23, 2009, 06:18 PM
Evolved Member

thanks guys!!!
Old Mar 24, 2009, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

Aghhh and a siegh of relief as the cat is out of the bag... I'm horrible with the on the DOWN LOW stuff....

Good job Logan...

I'm ready for some results.

No pressure Rob
Old Mar 24, 2009, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for the help and the support guys.
Some how the life has funny ways to find a new friends

See you at the rally .

Rob