Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

ASP classing question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2018, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Have you tried the stock toe arms with the whiteline bump steer offset bushings? You can rotate the bushings to give more toe in instead of bump correction, if that is your issue at the lower ride height. I think SP requires non-metal bushings, which this setup would still have.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 05:50 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 194 Likes on 115 Posts
Originally Posted by psushoe
Have you tried the stock toe arms with the whiteline bump steer offset bushings? You can rotate the bushings to give more toe in instead of bump correction, if that is your issue at the lower ride height. I think SP requires non-metal bushings, which this setup would still have.
I have not tried this. However if my memory serves me correctly, I ran out of the toe adjustment to toe them out more, not in. If that's true, would these bushing still help me out?
Old Aug 6, 2018, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by LV///R
I have not tried this. However if my memory serves me correctly, I ran out of the toe adjustment to toe them out more, not in. If that's true, would these bushing still help me out?
You can rotate delrin (or whatever you have in there) piece any way you need it to go...360 degree freedom!!
Old Aug 6, 2018, 07:16 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 194 Likes on 115 Posts
Originally Posted by psushoe
Originally Posted by MrAWD
You can rotate delrin (or whatever you have in there) piece any way you need it to go...360 degree freedom!!

Thanks for the assistance, gentlemen! Much appreciated!