Notices
Norco Mitsubishi - California [Visit Site]

Norco's EVO X SPECIAL!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2008, 05:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jaytengan
this is a message for norco mitisubishi. wanted to know when are you going to send me my payoff check, it's be over 4 weeks since i sold you my car. i don't know what the problem is and why do you guys have to lie to me everytime i call you. talk to saleman , talk to office people and all i get from your dealership is bs, not to mention how many messeges i have left and noone has ever called me back
Dude, call MMNA. I had the same problem with my local dealership back in November. I kept getting the run around and got tired of it. I gave MMNA a call and had my check the next day.
Old Jan 27, 2008, 08:19 PM

what is mmna

Originally Posted by ewoevo
Dude, call MMNA. I had the same problem with my local dealership back in November. I kept getting the run around and got tired of it. I gave MMNA a call and had my check the next day.
what is mmna and do you have their phone number
Old Jan 28, 2008, 04:06 AM
Evolving Member

what is mmna and do you have their phone number
Mitsubishi Motors of North America (1-888-MITSU2007). Be sure to have your VIN when you call.
Old Jan 28, 2008, 05:56 PM

Thumbs up norco mit

thanks for the info i figured out what mmna was thank anyway. i called them and was told a case manager will call me on wed. also talked to the saleman who made the deal and gave him till friday to payoff the car or i'm taking it back
Old Jan 28, 2008, 09:35 PM
Evolving Member

also talked to the saleman who made the deal and gave him till friday to payoff the car or i'm taking it back
Good luck with that. The dealership here sold the car within 2 days of me selling it to them. They didn't pay me until almost a week AFTER they sold it.
Old Jan 31, 2008, 07:21 PM

Thumbs down **** by norco mitsubishi

you did not do my son a favor you just **** us with your lies about the check was mailed out, and because of your lies i'm stuck with another car payment and insurance payment that i don't need nor can i afford. i don't know why you had to lie to me about payment being mailed out (not once, not twice but 4 x's) is that how you like to do business with people you better make sure that my car is back together the way i brought in
Old Jan 31, 2008, 07:41 PM

Thumbs down **** by norco mitsubishi

you did not do my son a favor you just **** us with your lies about the check was mailed out, and because of your lies i'm stuck with another car payment and insurance payment that i don't need nor can i afford. i don't know why you had to lie to me about payment being mailed out (not once, not twice but 4 x's) is that how you like to do business with people you better make sure that my car is back together the way i brought in
Old Feb 4, 2008, 11:51 AM
Evolving Member

Well, you guys better watch out for Norco Mitsubishi.

It is a well known fact for the socal people and about their service and customer service at Norco. They just suck and scammed money from people.

Yes, they may offer a low price on their cars, but you gotta watch out their finance terms, rate, documentation fees, etc... when you are dealing with them.

There was a thread a while back at socalevo about a few guys got scammed by them. Paid for the parts, but never received anything from Norco (Peter Tang).
Old Feb 8, 2008, 10:16 PM

Well it sounds like a common theme, I purchased a part from Peter Tang on evom and I never received it. He said he would issue me a refund and I haven't seen that either. I can only speak from experience.........he should be more careful