Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

I just saw a SMOKING chick in a worked Blue By You in Rockland!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2005, 12:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fabolusiconz
She's either a spoiled biatch or it was her boyfriends/husbands car.
So which one are you, since you drive an evo?

- a spoiled biatch, or was it your boyfriend / husband's car?
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by alex_alex
So which one are you, since you drive an evo?

- a spoiled biatch, or was it your boyfriend / husband's car?
Actually it's my boyfriends car. I payed for my car while serving in the army overseas...

Now for the ladies. I was joking but apparently humor is lost through the internet, haha. I think it's cool that you support the car oh and you see where I live if you want to come after me. I will be home in February.

Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:28 AM
Evolved Member

Actually it's my boyfriends car. I payed for my car while serving in the army overseas...

Now for the ladies. I was joking but apparently humor is lost through the internet, haha. I think it's cool that you support the car oh and you see where I live if you want to come after me. I will be home in February.

it's such a cop-out to say what you said, not including even the slightest indication that it was a joke, and tell everyone the humor is "lost through the internet" when there was no humor to begin with.

If i made some comment about the military being a haven for closet homosexuals, you'd take offense to it too, and it probably wouldn't be too compelling if i simply said after the fact that it was just a joke and you should calm down.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:34 AM
Evolving Member

it's such a cop-out to say what you said, not including even the slightest indication that it was a joke, and tell everyone the humor is "lost through the internet" when there was no humor to begin with.

If i made some comment about the military being a haven for closet homosexuals, you'd take offense to it too, and it probably wouldn't be too compelling if i simply said after the fact that it was just a joke and you should calm down.
Actually you can say anything you want to me on the internet. I don't take the internet seriously and either should any of you. You are just talking to a bunch of people you don't know. Are you going anywhere with this?
Old Dec 2, 2005, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Actually you can say anything you want to me on the internet. I don't take the internet seriously and either should any of you.

well then i guess theres no point in saying ANYTHING, nor is there a point for either one of us to be on this website
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

i didnt take offense to what you said fabolusiconz. it is normally very stereotypical that young women with nice cars dont own them, pay for them nor appreciate them. However there are several girls i know of on this site as well as myself whom pay for their cars and everything there is to them (ive talked to a few and these women they are just as much brainiacs as a lot of guys on here are). However, I actually do know 2 girls around my area that both drive evo's but their dad's paid for everything on their cars, including thousands in extras in mods. You do have to admit, if you could get it all for free you would take it!! Probably wouldnt respect it half as much, but you would take it all in a heartbeat!!!
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

I knew it was a joke at first sight.

Go take some Midol, B*tch.

Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dsevo
^
+2
Old Dec 2, 2005, 02:46 PM
Evolving Member

^^^^lol

Originally Posted by lexat20
I hate when this sort of thing happens. Just last summer I was driving on Michigan ave in chicago when this hot blond pulls next to me in a white mr, we talked for a minute then she pulled over to pick up some dude waiting on the curb. If she reads this....I love you
a hot girl drives a white evo around schaumburg. and the two best looking girls in my building drive a white si and eclipse. what's with white cars and hot chicks?

alex-the military being a haven, try priesthood. besides a majority aren't. where as nearly 2x as many men purchase cars as do women and i can't imagine they're all for ourselves. Just the facts, Jack.-Stripes
Old Dec 2, 2005, 03:00 PM
Evolved Member

lol, i wanted my evo to be white too!
(in my preference i just think its a classy color)

i got silver instead.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KOEvo

I knew it was a joke at first sight.

Go take some Midol, B*tch.

. . . and we STILL haven't gotten past the cheap-shot namecalling. yet another reason why i don't feel sorry for the stupid and disenfranchised.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

alex is so feisty lately!!! hows your car treating you? time for that stage 2 yet?
Old Dec 2, 2005, 11:51 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Vishnu_Evo8
alex is so feisty lately!!! hows your car treating you? time for that stage 2 yet?

what can i say, its that time of the month. the cars treating me well, but im selling it when i get outta law school. how is your car treating you asitha? hows it on the track with the bigger turbo?