Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

carlisle pa show.. 2006..

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2006, 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a lot of fun. Some crazy cars there. Only persons evo I saw from here was dafarmers. I might have seen some others but his was easy to spot from the license plate.
Old May 7, 2006, 09:19 PM
Evolved Member

I had a lot of fun at the show. I don't know about the drive thru judges. I was in the top flight section so I had judges actually walk around and judge my car, and they were fine. Is it just me, or did it seem like there weren't nearly as many people or cars there as there was the last time the show was in carlisle? Maybe I'm just crazy, but it definitely seemed that way, still a great turnout and a great show. Plenty of quality cars, plenty of crappy cars too. Burnout contest was weak, not very many cars competed. Bikini contest was pretty good, but I've seen better. I thought mikey from whiplash was banned from the show, but I saw him a few times, and he was in the burnout comp. with his integra. Very few altercations, and everyone generally behaved themselves, so hopefully it will be back bigger and better for next year.
Old May 7, 2006, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

I forgot that I saw your car there too. Lookin good!

I noticed there werent as many cars as before. There werent really any cars behind the stage and that whole area used to be full. Still a huge turnout though.

Originally Posted by OZLancer1
I had a lot of fun at the show. I don't know about the drive thru judges. I was in the top flight section so I had judges actually walk around and judge my car, and they were fine. Is it just me, or did it seem like there weren't nearly as many people or cars there as there was the last time the show was in carlisle? Maybe I'm just crazy, but it definitely seemed that way, still a great turnout and a great show. Plenty of quality cars, plenty of crappy cars too. Burnout contest was weak, not very many cars competed. Bikini contest was pretty good, but I've seen better. I thought mikey from whiplash was banned from the show, but I saw him a few times, and he was in the burnout comp. with his integra. Very few altercations, and everyone generally behaved themselves, so hopefully it will be back bigger and better for next year.
Old May 8, 2006, 03:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
Great show I had the Tarmac Evo parked with the TL, RSX, Jetta, and BS neon. My girl came out with the RS on Friday night. So we had it at our hotel. I met Girlie and Farmer. Cant wait till next year.
Old May 8, 2006, 04:13 AM
Evolved Member

I was there. I was parked in the back row by the judging with the 1auto crew. There were so many EVOs there. Not to mention so many stockish looking silver ones like mine. I think I was the only one there with 7 tails and UK badging though if that rings a bell. But, yeah good times. That black R34 and full carbon RX7 were sick!! Not to mention all the Lambos.
Old May 8, 2006, 10:17 AM
Former Vendor

mmmmm that r34, i got to get some of my pics up soon, either today or tommorow.. deff. met alot of good people.. next show, o.c.

i would say it wasnt as big as the last carlisle show, but still a better turnout than the last 2 years...
Old May 8, 2006, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

i wanted to do the burnout contest but i couldnt find any registery for it i think thats the reason why it was weak it was to hard to fill out stuff for people to destroy there car.
Old May 12, 2006, 08:26 PM
Evolving Member

I have 7 tails also. Was only there for Saturday tho. Next to a red g60 and black 20th anni. GTI.
Old May 14, 2006, 01:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
when and where is the next big meet? i'll be there for sure
Old May 14, 2006, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Next is Ocean City, Md. Theres a large car show the weekend of the 10th and 11th of June.

Here is the thead for it.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...hreadid=186837

Originally Posted by ruchc03
when and where is the next big meet? i'll be there for sure
Old May 18, 2006, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

There's a show on Sunday June 4th at the Giant Center in Hershey, PA. It's called Tunerwar and it's been around for a few years. It's always a good turnout. Not as big as carlisle or OC, but it brings out the big dogs and the quality of the cars is nicer. I'll should be there as long as my car is out of the paint shop in time. And I'll definitely be at OC. Can't wait for that show!