Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

carlisle pa show.. 2006..

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2005, 07:39 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
carlisle pa show.. 2006..

Updated.. 5-2-06 im saying as of now there will be at least 50 people from here going..
This year the rice show is renamed and its back at carlisle again..

Carlisle Events Homepage | 2006 Show Schedule | Carlisle Forums | Contact Us
Meet Will & Reme from Speed Channel's Unique Autosports.Meet DJ Lady Tribe and hear her spin Saturday and Sunday. Playmate Destiny Davis Dealer Direct Showcase - Mid-Atlantic's master modifiers showcasing exotic rides and accessories featuring Unique Autosports and the regions best whipsBikini contest sponsored by Mobile Spec - Ladies compete for cash prizesICE House – See the finest display of In Car EntertainmentTop Flight Judging sponsored by Meguiars - NCCA double point eventFreestyle Motocross Show – Check out 3 days of high flying actionAfter party at Hotel Carlisle & Embers Convention Center – party Saturday night with the celebs from the show (www.HotelCarlisle.com) Air Brush Demo – Watch Richard Markham as he creates works of art Dyno – Test your horse power. Brought to you by Axcelerated Motorsports.On Snow Rail Jam – Snow in May…yep! Check out the cool talents of skiers & snowboardersBurnout contest – Smoke ’em till they pop Mid Atlantic Showdown Audio Contest – Compete to see if you have the loudest, cleanest sound out there
This weekend don’t miss Performance & Style. This show is packed with celebrities like DJ Lady Tribe, Playmate Destiny Davis, Airbrush artist Richard Markham and the crew from Unique Whips; activities like Freestyle Motocross, On-Snow Rail Jam, and Dyno; and contests like Beauty, Burnout, Audio and Neon. This will be the show people talk about all year!

Did you miss the registration deadline and you’re not sure if you can join the fun? The day of the event we will offer a non-judged fun-field pass. This pass is available at the gate for $50 and is good all weekend for you and a guest.

New - “Cars at Carlisle Marketplace”
The Sentinel will be publishing a “Cars at Carlisle Marketplace” both in the newspaper and online at their websitewww.cumberlink.com for each of the 2006 car shows at the Carlisle Fairgrounds. You are invited to take advantage of this special offer whereby you may place an in-column classified ad in either the PARTS FOR SALE or AUTOS FOR SALE sections of the exclusive Carlisle Events marketplace that will appear within the Classified section of The Sentinel. Ads run Monday-Sunday (available dates are highlighted in blue) of car show week for a flat rate of $12.00 and include 4 lines and an attention-getter heading. Additional lines may be purchased for $1.00 each. Photos may be submitted for an additional $5.00. Log onto www.cumberlink.com and click on AdLink in the upper right hand corner for step-by-step instructions on how to place your “Cars at Carlisle” classified ad today! Please note: Under STEP 1 in AdLink, select the Transportation category AND Cars at Carlisle category.

It all goes down this weekend, May 5-7, at the Carlisle Fairgrounds!

Visit www.carsatcarlisle.com or call (717) 243-7855 for more information.
Carlisle Events welcomes Meguiar's and Advance Auto Parts, official auto parts store of Carlisle Events.
Any Questions? E-mail us at info@carsatcarlisle.com or call our information line at 717-243-7855.

Carlisle Events is opposed to proliferation of unsolicited e-mail. If you feel that you have received this e-mail in error send an e-mail to unsubscribe@carsatcarlisle.com and you will be removed from the e-mail list.

Carlisle Events • 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd • Carlisle, PA 17013 Carlisle Performance and Style - May 5-7, 2006

Also post up what your class your in, mitsu wild, mild, other, non judged event.
Also hotel.

ny/ scranton/ wilkes barre/ hazelton.
dafarmer69 mild.
4g63girl
twinscrewed maybe.
maxum17ft in.
evolved4g63 in only sat.

ohio/ pittsburgh
steelcityevo8 deff. in.
ozrally0303 deff im
puff n pass maybe.
Thegame in
EvoDan in
evodave waiting on matt..
Jrod@Buschur
Jabba08 in.
VenomEVO8 in with a couple people.
Slicktech matt slickmotors, poss. him and dave.

allentown/ jersey
escoson with a poss 4 more evos.
Evo VIII 4G63

h-burg/ york/ maryland/ va.
Fabolusiconz in.
PA-silver03evo in for sat.
Girlie in.
N1te
bechbum82 in.
OZLancer1 in
kmcconn9 non judged.
TURBevO8 in with a big crew.. and a banner..
bechbum82
3blackbirds in with a friend in a black nine.
TURBevO8

CBRD in, with some people.

gsrboi80 in with some people.

hotels

holiday inn
days inn
motel 6

anyone who wants to list better hotels, be my guest..
it seems most of us are going to stay at the holiday inn..

cruises.. me, steelcityevo, ozrally0303.

Last edited by Curt@MrLed; May 1, 2006 at 11:52 PM.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

nice to be backin carlisle
Old Dec 14, 2005, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

Us Ohio evos and subby guys need to make a roadtrip to PA, just like you make it to Norwalk, OH. each year!
Old Dec 14, 2005, 02:54 PM
Evolved Member

i thought they got kicked out because of drunks and bewbies showing all over the place
Old Dec 14, 2005, 05:03 PM
Evolving Member

They did. But after the attendance slowly decreased and this past years show the location was way too small they reconsidered it. 2 guys from my town are on the committee for Carlisle Productions and convinced them to take it back. Ill be out there with the rest of my fellow club members
Old Dec 15, 2005, 05:16 AM
Former Vendor

yes nothing does beat the fairgrounds.. i was at the last show in carlisle, it was a good time, but out of control.. h-burg sucked, state college, agh.. here is a link to state college.... pics from carlisle/state college show pics.. 5/21-22/05 hopefully the idiots dont screw us again..
Old Dec 15, 2005, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

I'll probably be there, I doubt I'll show my car or anything but hopefull it's fun like it used to be.
Old Dec 15, 2005, 10:18 PM
Former Vendor

im going to try to make this a big turnout.. since we dont have much of anything else going on around here..
Old Dec 15, 2005, 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

I'll be there. I used to go every year (the campground was the best!!) but since its been far away the past couple years, I havent gone. Glad to hear its back in my area.
Old Dec 17, 2005, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

I will be there with the IX. Already got rooms reserved. Hope to see you guys there!

Girlie
Old Dec 17, 2005, 09:53 PM
Evolving Member

im sure some of us pittsburgh guys are goin im sure steelcityevo is down and evodan also
Old Dec 17, 2005, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Sounds like we should have a decent turn out from here. I wont be showing but might park on the non-judged field since its not too expensive and is closer. Once it gets closer to may, we should try to see who exactly is going to make it and try to meet up.
Old Dec 18, 2005, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

ya we can get the ohio peeps to meet up and some other citys and get a crew togther
Old Dec 18, 2005, 01:50 PM
Former Vendor

im going to try set up a good meet, before so we can all get in one area... ill start contacting people when we get closer... also there is no need to go in the topflite juding.. unless the car is overkilled... regular judgeed or just the show field is good... but most of us will prob just go in the regular judged field..
Old Dec 18, 2005, 06:30 PM
Evolving Member

I will probably be in the judged showfield. The only mods I plan on getting are performance and they don't count for much in the show scene.

Girlie