Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

*HELP*vtlaxplaya16(Hieu La) Payback | CT area Evo owners READ

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2006, 07:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just bring EVO-NY, and the rest of east coast evom
Old Jul 15, 2006, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

i drove by the vernon address, nothing but a lonely dsm in the driveway
Attached Thumbnails *HELP*vtlaxplaya16(Hieu La) Payback | CT area Evo owners READ-101_0125.jpg  
Old Jul 15, 2006, 08:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jred321
i drove by the vernon address, nothing but a lonely dsm in the driveway

did you try knocking on the door?
Old Jul 16, 2006, 01:01 PM
Evolving Member

that is his house....... that dsm is his little bro Toan's car
Old Jul 16, 2006, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow. we got pics of his house now haha
Old Jul 16, 2006, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Hey if you guys don't get your money back and want to go take a road trip let me know. Stop through Illinois and I will go with to help... I have been ripped off online before. I had their paypal account froze, but that was a joke. Paypal doesn't do sh|t to help anyone unless you purchased insurance from them.

I contacted the person's local police department and they confronted him. Turned out he scammed 8-10 other people. He was eventually arrested, but I still haven't got any money back from it. So I have no respect for people when it comes to this. I will personally take time off to go there and help... You know what I mean by help....
Old Jul 17, 2006, 08:37 AM

i live like 4 seconds from uconn damn i wish school was in session still, i work in manchester which isnt too far from vernon next town over pratically, if you wanna pm me the short story i'll try and get some buddies together and confront him

thanks and sorry to hear bout that guys im going through the same thing with garry from projectgen so i'm def willing to lend a hand
Old Jul 17, 2006, 10:34 AM

It is now Monday and near midday in CT. Has anyone got their Western Union money yet OR heard any news from Hieu yet?
Old Jul 17, 2006, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

No i haven't heard anything yet. If anyone hears from this guy today about getting our money please PM me, or leave a post in this thread. This is my last straw with this guy, and if we don't hear from him today, it's time to take those other steps.
Old Jul 17, 2006, 11:01 AM
Evolving Member

How come you guys do not just go and file a complaint with a small claims court or your local police dept? You have the emails(that are TIME STAMPED) saying that he OWES YOU THIS MONEY... and he will make it "RIGHT" seems to me you all have more then enough evidence to knock a grand slam outta of any court room?? just a thought, and i am sorry you all have been scammed, we all work hard for our money then some A$$ takes what we worked for is bad JUJU. Hope it works out for you all....
Old Jul 17, 2006, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by ziggy_juju
How come you guys do not just go and file a complaint with a small claims court or your local police dept? You have the emails(that are TIME STAMPED) saying that he OWES YOU THIS MONEY... and he will make it "RIGHT" seems to me you all have more then enough evidence to knock a grand slam outta of any court room??
The reason why I haven't done this yet is because I need more than a paper judgment saying I won and he owes me money. I want my money back or the items that I paid for. At this point, we as a group seem to be trying to reconcile this matter without the need for getting the courts involved in hopes that we will get what we want. The filing of a lawsuit should be used as a last resort in this instance.
Old Jul 17, 2006, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

u go to f-in UCONN, theres gotta be atleast 100 computers you could use! And this thing called a telephone, there are usually one or two of them on thr campus also....
Damn you're one dumbf*ck , your excuses dont even make sense. I almost lost 1000 from you, glad i didnt trust you, f0kin shady bastard.
Heres what i interpret what happened.....he STOLE thousands of dollars, tried to MOVE to a new place so he couldnt be tracked down, NOW people tracked him down at college, at home, even his his girl and hes backed into a corner.

Get youy money, get your shoes, and get your shoes right up his @ss!
Old Jul 17, 2006, 11:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LVIIIR
i live like 4 seconds from uconn damn i wish school was in session still, i work in manchester which isnt too far from vernon next town over pratically, if you wanna pm me the short story i'll try and get some buddies together and confront him

thanks and sorry to hear bout that guys im going through the same thing with garry from projectgen so i'm def willing to lend a hand
im willing to go up to storrs..i went to school in CT..

maybe then some of you cali guys can go pay mr garry patricio a visit for us? he has about 10,000 of people's money, and only one or two people got paid back. anyone near riverside, CA?
Old Jul 17, 2006, 07:44 PM

I never heard anything from this guy today! Anyone????
Old Jul 18, 2006, 07:44 AM

i like that idea, how about we help each other with this one, i'll track down this a$$hole, and you guys in CA track down our mr. garry formly of projectgen fame, i recover your money, or goods and you guys get our fq-400 wheels.....

us evom guys need to come together like a band of brothers and stop these a$$holes on here 2 scams within like a month is rediculous

Quick Reply: *HELP*vtlaxplaya16(Hieu La) Payback | CT area Evo owners READ