Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

MASS: BNIB AEM 5gallon h20/meth kit, BNIB prosport Oil Press Gauge

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2009, 09:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MASS: BNIB AEM 5gallon h20/meth kit, BNIB prosport Oil Press Gauge

Hi guys, I have a few Brand new items I'd like to sell. I'm not as well known on the Evo websites as I am on the honda ones, I have many many many vouches on k20a.org and HONE. All items are shipped prices, and goods are in said condition. Brand new in box. PAYPAL PLEASE! THANKS!

-5GALLON AEM METHANOL INJECTION KIT, I purchased this kit after much much much research. I wanted the safest/easiest to use/and largest capacity kit I could find. The AEM kit has multiple failsafes built into it, low fluid level warning, tank cap open warning, clogged nozzle warning, pump failure warning, etc. Can be wired up to switch maps if a failure were to happen. This kit is awesome, I originally bought it to throw on my boosted k24 civic hatchback, but I would rather have the cash for more important things. In my opinionbest kit on the market for the $! BRAND NEW IN BOX $480 SHIPPED!

-brand new Pro Sport electrical oil pressure gauge. Green/white backlight. Awesome quality gauges, Defi on a budget! Everything included, ready to go of course!
$40 SHIPPED!

thanks, I ship fast!
Old Mar 24, 2009, 05:57 PM

$430 shipped on the meth kit today only, i need the cash!
Old Mar 28, 2009, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

im interested e
what are the dimensions of the tank