Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Hows this car look to you guys

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2009, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Its a 7
hahah seriously, i could have told you all of that from looking at those pictures. I started to but then figured what i already posted about it was enough and erased what i originally had.
Kinda sucks you have to finance because there are great deals on here lately. It's not like your driving a pos so if i were you enjoy the srt4 a little long and keep trying to save what money you can. When the time and money is rite it will all come together for ya. Just be ready to jump on one when a nice one comes up.
not the blue one the white MR just a couple posts up im goin to check out the blue on on friday hopefully
Old Jun 23, 2009, 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

I don't understand the whole "but I have to get financed" issue. It isn't like the dealer is going in the back room where Uncle Ed has the money in a safe, they are going through lending institutions, aka, banks.

If you have a bank you go to, or better yet a Credit Union, get financing through them. The only issue you would have to deal with at that point is selling your own car. Get that som' batch professionally detailed for a couple hun (not even that much) and put it up for more than trade-in and you are set.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 08:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by shadowstar666
not the blue one the white MR just a couple posts up im goin to check out the blue on on friday hopefully
Yea i'm talking about the white MR, you can see everything you mentioned in those pics. I would never even of waste my time going to look at the car. Also knowing the reputation of the dealer with the blue one i wouldn't waste my time either. The car look better in the pics but 99% of there stuff does until you get up close or hear the stories.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 08:18 PM

im still not sure if i want a full stock or mild modded evo yet simple bolt ons mostly.
Id rather get a full stock one and build it up on my own but evos are insanely hard to find in my area that are in good condition that dont have random parts slapped on.

and i still have never driven an evo to even see if i like the way it accelerates/handles, ive driven an sti b4 and absolutely hated it.

Last edited by shadowstar666; Jun 23, 2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old Jun 24, 2009, 03:55 AM
Evolved Member

You'll like the Evo, but definitely test drive a couple. If you're up for a road trip I know there are places around the country with well-owned Evos with slight modding at most. I know of a handful in the NW, for example, but that is a long haul. Look around the east coast more, maybe?
Old Jun 24, 2009, 04:30 AM
Evolving Member

Ask for Carfax