Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Really good/no bull**** body shop?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2010, 09:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really good/no bull**** body shop?

Ok guy's here's what Im looking for. Im looking for a really good/no bull**** body shop in the South Jersey region, and as far up as the Edison area but NO further. What I want to get done is I want to get all the carbon fiber on my car clearcoated to get a little more UV protection from the sun ( all 10 pieces or so). However a couple of the pieces HAVE to stay on the car while there being clearcoated. I know this clearcoating can be done, and I am 100% sure it will make a difference in preserveing the carbon color because I know people in other states who have done it and its lasted for years.

Please only recomend a shop from positive personel expierence. Feel free to pm me. Thanks ahead of time.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 12:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by prack7
Ok guy's here's what Im looking for. Im looking for a really good/no bull**** body shop in the South Jersey region, and as far up as the Edison area but NO further. What I want to get done is I want to get all the carbon fiber on my car clearcoated to get a little more UV protection from the sun ( all 10 pieces or so). However a couple of the pieces HAVE to stay on the car while there being clearcoated. I know this clearcoating can be done, and I am 100% sure it will make a difference in preserveing the carbon color because I know people in other states who have done it and its lasted for years.

Please only recomend a shop from positive personel expierence. Feel free to pm me. Thanks ahead of time.

my friend owns Union Auto Body in Union Beach... id recommend his shop to anyone, not only because i kno him but he does excellent work at reasonable prices... u would never think my car had the damage it did when u look at it, my car is flawless now thanks to him
Old Jun 27, 2010, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Bob Nagy rt1 north Edison.