Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Beware Teamsunrise In Douglaston Ny

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2002, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Beware Teamsunrise In Douglaston Ny

BEWARE TEAMSUNRISE IN DOUGLATON NY Myself and others were burned in a bad way. Just lettin ya'll know what' up.......
Old Jul 7, 2002, 09:36 AM
Evolving Member

I think you need more details than that.

Did they really burn you? With fire or something?
Old Jul 7, 2002, 10:15 AM
Evolving Member

Re: Beware Teamsunrise In Douglaston Ny

Originally posted by speedyst9
BEWARE TEAMSUNRISE IN DOUGLATON NY Myself and others were burned in a bad way. Just lettin ya'll know what' up.......
Please explain what happened...
Old Jul 7, 2002, 11:37 AM

Flamed? Just a little? Please elaborate
Old Jul 8, 2002, 12:38 AM

GETTING BURNED

Yall can do what you want with the info I left. I dont care if you buy from teamsunrise all day just don't say you did not get told by someone who cared. So you with the negative attitudes don't waste your time replying on my threads cause yall got ugly insides.....Haters......
Old Jul 8, 2002, 12:51 AM
Evolved Member

i dont think anyone is being rude or mean here...just want some more details as to what happened.....
Old Jul 8, 2002, 12:56 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Re: GETTING BURNED

Originally posted by speedyst9
Yall can do what you want with the info I left. I dont care if you buy from teamsunrise all day just don't say you did not get told by someone who cared. So you with the negative attitudes don't waste your time replying on my threads cause yall got ugly insides.....Haters......
Details really help. Anyone who works in customer service (part of my job) might also sympathize with the sentiment that the customer usually isn't right.

Nothing meant specifically at you, I'm just sayin'.

When you cool down would you mind elaborating?
Old Jul 8, 2002, 07:10 AM

Getting Burned

I was looking to buy a high end muffler and intake for my Lancer using my usual methods of search & contact when I began dealing with teamsunrise. Sent 320.00 and recieved a cheap knock off muffler and and incomplete intake that was made and assembled at home obviously by the scars on the intake pipe. I called and returned the items. Two months and about 16 lies with fake tracking #'s on 4 different occasions. So I continued with nightly contacts with the guy and got lie after lie. Finally I find an item teamsunrise is listing on Ebay so I buy it so he will be liable since i had a 320.00 credit with him. Also I would be able to leave him feedback. So after a month more of lies saying he shipped and so on I finally leave his negative feedback and within 3 days 3 of his other victims contacted me with their stories just like mine. I filed complaints wiht FBI internet serv. just as the others did. Oh yeah. Then on my feedback he leaves PAYS WITH STOLEN CREDIT CARDS UNDER INVESTIGATION..Duh. I paid with a money order I always do....He did the same to the others....Finally after I got over the hurt financially and mentally he sends me an email saying he sent my muffler. Two weeks later a cheap carbon fiber muffler shows up like the one he runs specials on his website on.. So in the end months after I paid I ended up with a muffler and some intake junk elbows and stuff. Only thing i could use was the Dragon intake he sent. His seller ID on ebay was scammed somehow. He had a large positive rating but it was on handbags.....All the auto feedback was negative in the worst way....So there you go............And to all those that put off that negative vibe by insulting others for their cars or photo's or questions and are allways sarcastic as opposed to helpfull,, I call ya''ll haterssss....
Old Jul 8, 2002, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

i live right by douglaston, never heard of them. Its probably some dude working out of his house. Next time you wanna mail order use real websites. I've gotten burned before and it does suck badly....sorry to hear about it hope you resolve it all.

www.roadracemotorsports.com

they have a exhaust muffler and a nice intake with a great CF Heatshield.

Last edited by nyclancer; Jul 8, 2002 at 09:26 AM.
Old Jul 8, 2002, 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

For those whose eyeballs bleed when things are shoved together (liek me!):

he wanted a high end muffler/intake.

Sent 320.00 and recieved a knock off muffler and incomplete intake

Said items apparently were made and assembled at home

He bought more stuff from the guy on ebay to leave him negative feedback. Others got scammed as well.

They left him false negative feedback.

He claims mental anguish over it. He gets more cheap knockoff parts...

hilarity ensues.

-=-=-=-=-

Seriously dude, why didn't you just write him off in the beginning? Once burned, twice shy.

"I filed complaints wiht FBI internet serv." -- Huh? What in blue blazes are you talking about?

And honestly...type like a human being. Putting "y'alls" and "hatassssssssssssssss" and crap like that really makes it difficult to read your stuff, let alone respond to it without wanting to gouge my eyeballs out.
Old Jul 9, 2002, 04:22 AM

read what i wrote hater

I didnt buy from him twice. I just won the item through auction but never sent mpayment so read before you start to type. Also if you want to start insulting me lets get in private and I 'll let ya know how we handle your kind in here................Come on come on email me .. if ya want itt......
Old Jul 9, 2002, 04:30 AM
Evolving Member

What's with all the anger Didn't you learn at young age that violence never solves anything? Look at other countries and all the wars ect... If people could just leave each other alone, this would be a much better world to live in.
Old Jul 9, 2002, 05:15 AM

Violence?

Duh. Were on a computer. If this guy wants to insult me online I'll let him have it online. ONLINE. Ok...
Old Jul 9, 2002, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

Everyone, please calm down. I don't see all the arguing will do any good the problem.

speedyst9 trys to warn everyone out of the fact that he cares. However, the way he present this incident might not the in the way everyone can understand.

Anyhow, no need to cause any extra problems OK?

Everyone Chill
Old Jul 9, 2002, 05:25 AM
Evolved Member

Bla bla bla bla. Closed.