Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

LF CT Evo Technician

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2017, 10:46 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
LF CT Evo Technician

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section but I was wondering if anyone here is a certified master technician who owns their own shop or completes side work on evo's?
Old Feb 14, 2017, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xX_Project_Zero
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section but I was wondering if anyone here is a certified master technician who owns their own shop or completes side work on evo's?
Theres efi logics in bethel i heard theyre pretty awesome im planning on having them do my tuning
Old Feb 15, 2017, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 126 Likes on 121 Posts
Just moved this thread in an attempt to gain more local visibility. What kind of work are you hoping to have done on your car?

There are a few local shops EFI logistics as mentioned above and then if you can trek up into MA there is Dynotech Tuning as well as Kaizen and Im sure a few others that I cant think of off the top of my head.

From the sounds of it however it seems as though you looking to sync up with a "guy" vs working with a physical shop so I think further info on the work your looking to have done would be helpful. Installing an exhaust or coilovers is a vastly different job than an engine rebuild.

Also if you're on FB I'd recommend you join the group NEEVO as that seems to be where the locals hang out these days...