Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Anyone on here from N.H

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2004, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TurboDan,

If you hang out at NED, we might meet up sometime. Lookout for a yellow evo. So far, I only seen 2 yellow evo at NED including mine.

Originally Posted by turboDan
I know a really cool place to hang out up here,it's called the ashfault beach,AKA NewEngland Dragway in epping.Fun if you enjoy beating the bejesus out of your car
Old May 12, 2004, 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

Look out for a yellow evo. I cruise around I-95 & I-93 (work in Cambridge) all the time.

I will look out on a Black RA too.

Originally Posted by Rallilanc
i work on hanscom afb, in bedford, thats like 2 secs from billerica.
Old May 12, 2004, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i also drive home on route 4 a lot of the time to miss there traffic on rt3. do u live anywhere near rt 4?
Old May 12, 2004, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

I lived right near rt 3a. I travel mostly on 3a between burlington and billerica area.
Old May 13, 2004, 03:37 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by chinalfr
TurboDan,

If you hang out at NED, we might meet up sometime. Lookout for a yellow evo. So far, I only seen 2 yellow evo at NED including mine.
I am going to try and make it up there this weekend(sat.) for a little testing.Look out for a silver evo with no plates on it,as I like to take them off in parking lot before you drive in as to not let Mitsu.Motors video tape me beating the tar out of my car(LOL).Peace!!!!!!!!
Old May 14, 2004, 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by neilscully
I haven't seen emulous around here, but I see all the Evos on the weekends... seems a lot of people around here use them as weekender cars. Anyway, those of us around here should get together sometime... I'd suggest a place, but I'm still new to the area so I'd rather defer to someone who knows all the fun spots and hopefully learn a new one myself.
-N
You probably won't see mine a lot, I'm up in Augusta, ME during the week for work usually, and most weekends are spent in Hanover, NH or going on a road trip somewhere. Trust me, my EVO is not just a weekend car, I've got over 31K miles on it. There's a guy with a yellow EVO in the complex I "live in" in Merrimack. Other than that I see very few EVOs, I occasionally see a BBY EVO, but the guy doesn't even wave back.

I'm always up for a meet, so just say when and I will do my best to be in the area.
Old May 15, 2004, 10:07 AM
Evolving Member

my g/f lives in merrimack and when we go to shaws i sometimes see one parked in the apartment building right next to it. is that you ?
Old May 15, 2004, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Rallilanc
my g/f lives in merrimack and when we go to shaws i sometimes see one parked in the apartment building right next to it. is that you ?
Yep, our townhouse faces Route 3, so if you see a red EVO parked outside, it's mine; the building behind me is a guy with a yellow EVO, he's got two small kids, so there're usually baby seats set up in the rear seats, occasionaly I see, who I assume is his wife driving it.

If you see it pull around and say hi, we're number 7, it's always good to meet fellow enthusiasts.
Old May 16, 2004, 04:42 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah I would def do that, but i don't see ur car out there very often. I was wondering if u ever go to the little car show they put together every friday night?
Old May 16, 2004, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

info on the friday carshow?
Old May 16, 2004, 04:51 PM
Evolving Member

i've only been to it a few times, but i thinks it just a bunch of people getting together in a parking area showing off there cars. It is usually a good amount of cars, and some bikes. it is every fri night i believe, at the commons in merrimack.
Old May 16, 2004, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Any shot you could let me know how to get to this show? Has it started happening this year yet? I'd be interested to go one of these days.
-N
Old May 16, 2004, 05:05 PM
Evolving Member

yeah no prob. maybe we could all go together this friday, but if we can't or if i can't make it i'll give you directions, and the show has already started for the summer.
Old May 16, 2004, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

I'm not home very often, which is why you don't see the car there too much. I never heard of the car show on Friday nights, but I've only lived down here for 7 months and other than my roommates do not really know anyone here. I'm up for meeting on Fridays, however I just found out my driver's license expired on Friday (damn temp. licenses) and I'm supposed to leave for Miami on Tuesday, so if all goes well tomorrow and I can get my real license then I won't be back until Saturday, but I can definetely make it next Friday.
Old May 16, 2004, 08:17 PM
Evolved Member

im from chelmsford mass, about 10-15 min away from nashua, we should get a meet going sometime soon. btw, i drive a sliver evo 8.

Quick Reply: Anyone on here from N.H