Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Leavenworth Cops

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2003, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leavenworth Cops

Alright...I had a bad *** time at Leavenworth untill we started headin back. I had noticed and commented to my friends that I had not seen one cop the whole 3 days we were there...about 10 minutes after sayin that a cop came around a corner drivin towards me and I glanced down and I was goin bout 13 over...I had already turned on my turn signal to pull over right as he put his lights on...I knew it was my day. I had all my insurance n crap ready before he even came to the window as tho I was pro at gettin tickets. Even tho this was my first actual ticket. He gave me one but sayin I was only doin 10 over so Id get the price reduced to 76 instead of 105. I wasnt really mad about the ticket cuz I was speeding, Im just pissed he gave me my first ticket ever in freakin Wenatchee...meanin if I wanna get it dropped, I gotta drive all the way over to Wenatchee court house. I deserve to get my car takin away over here in Puyallup since I speed like ****, but not in freakin butt fu*K Egypt!!! just thought id share that mood and good vacation destroyer.
Old Feb 11, 2003, 07:25 PM
Evolving Member

your first mistake was ever saying anything. you had it made until you said you hadn't seen one.
Old Feb 12, 2003, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

cops are bad luck .. period.

Last week i had to stop by my mitsu dealership ... got pulled over by a 5-0 right as I pull into the parking lot .. that was fun.
Old Feb 12, 2003, 02:49 PM

That would be embarassing to be pulled over in the Mitsu dealership, either way tho...gettin pulled over sucks.
Old Feb 12, 2003, 02:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by digdat
cops are bad luck .. period.

Last week i had to stop by my mitsu dealership ... got pulled over by a 5-0 right as I pull into the parking lot .. that was fun.

Damn that sux. I got pulled over on the turnpike for someone else speeding!! There was a check point and they were putting the gun on ppl and the guy ahead of me was doing 74 and he almost ran over the trooper. And since they didn't want to chase I got the ticket saying i was doing 74 in a 55 (plus the cop kept yelling at me since he almost got ran over). But what ever I just took the ticket and left. My $0.02!
Old Feb 12, 2003, 03:02 PM

Dude, I really hope you took that one to court cuz you had a strong argument...or suppeana (spelling?) the cop, cuz most likely they dont show then you get a break.
Old Feb 12, 2003, 03:05 PM
Evolving Member

Yup, I did! But since its his word against mine usually they win! So I took it to my attorney and he is hadling it!! Hopefully he is kind of heart and doesn't show or says he doesn't remember the ticket! But I know it wasn't my fault and what comes around goes around!!! So, we will see what happens!