Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

HighSchool Drags Pacific Raceways FRIDAY!

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2006, 10:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighSchool Drags Pacific Raceways FRIDAY!

High School Drags are tomorrow at Pacific Raceways.. Just wondering if anyone is going to be heading down there.. Im pretty sure you can still race up to 2 years out of high school.. If thats the case, ill be running, if not its still fun to spectate... and its going to be a nice night out there!

Anyone else going to make it???
Old May 4, 2006, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

I'll be there .

Don't make fun of my sh!tty driving though .

Edit: I am pretty sure anyone can race pretty much. They ask you what school you represent and that is about it. Of course they won't let a 40 yr old guy ruin the kids fun, but i think you and I will be fine. But from previous experience, these things are pretty packed.

Look for the stock TB with 5% tint, and sh!tty 60's!

Last edited by KOEvo; May 4, 2006 at 10:57 AM.
Old May 4, 2006, 10:59 AM

hell yes. hella packed, but thats why its so fun... and i love it because all these kids are amatuers so its no big deal if you screw up, 2 years ago my blow off valve just STOPPED working, as im going down the strip.. so my car died.. ya let me tell you how bad that sucked! haha! Keep an eye out for me, hard to miss, girl, in a white evo.. with Pink hair lol cant miss me lol GOOD LUCK!
Old May 4, 2006, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by prettytricia88
hell yes. hella packed, but thats why its so fun... and i love it because all these kids are amatuers so its no big deal if you screw up, 2 years ago my blow off valve just STOPPED working, as im going down the strip.. so my car died.. ya let me tell you how bad that sucked! haha! Keep an eye out for me, hard to miss, girl, in a white evo.. with Pink hair lol cant miss me lol GOOD LUCK!

Did you run a 15.2? Because I am pretty sure i was there and was like WTF, sombody shoot her.
Old May 4, 2006, 11:05 AM
Evolving Member

you tonys friend? i think i saw you the other day. i work with tony in auburn. i have the silver 8 with the nwe stickers...

Old May 4, 2006, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by KOEvo

Did you run a 15.2? Because I am pretty sure i was there and was like WTF, sombody shoot her.

well **** that was rude!
Old May 4, 2006, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

well **** that was rude!
Not if it wasn't you. Plus if it was and your BOV leaked, then you had a mechanical failure anyway and i won't make fun of you.
Old May 4, 2006, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by MeKilla
you tonys friend? i think i saw you the other day. i work with tony in auburn. i have the silver 8 with the nwe stickers...

YES! I saw your car there! he told me that there was another guy there with an 8 and asked if i knew you... then when i came into your work the other day, i was like "is the guy" cuz you looked familiar.. i dont know if we ever met tho..

I like your car!! it was kinda cool with 3 evos in that parking lot..

i used to have a black 03 VIII and i think tony fell in love with it because he went and got one for himself.. i love to tease him about that! lol

you going tomorrow?? You werent at the NWE meet in lynnwood were you?
Old May 4, 2006, 11:14 AM

Not if it wasn't you. Plus if it was and your BOV leaked, then you had a mechanical failure anyway and i won't make fun of you.

i was in my black evo then.. and it prob has paint on the windows that said "believe in EVOlution" lol (im retarded shut up)

But yes, it was raining that day and i had to put my car in the trailer we brought it in and change the BOV back to stock between runs..

Then i ended up getting DQed for going over the start line.. it was bull****!

Not sure why i am publically embarrassing myself right now but whatever, you live and learn!
Old May 4, 2006, 11:19 AM
Evolving Member

High School Drags are tomorrow at Pacific Raceways.. Just wondering if anyone is going to be heading down there.. Im pretty sure you can still race up to 2 years out of high school.. If thats the case, ill be running, if not its still fun to spectate... and its going to be a nice night out there!

Anyone else going to make it???
Do you have to show any school ID or anything?? I've been out of high school for quite a while now (6 yrs)..hehe...but I could probably still pass for a high schooler, or close to it.
Old May 4, 2006, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

i was in my black evo then.. and it prob has paint on the windows that said "believe in EVOlution" lol (im retarded shut up)

But yes, it was raining that day and i had to put my car in the trailer we brought it in and change the BOV back to stock between runs..

Then i ended up getting DQed for going over the start line.. it was bull****!

Not sure why i am publically embarrassing myself right now but whatever, you live and learn!
THAT WAS YOU! omg, that's awesome. haha
Old May 4, 2006, 11:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerMarita
Do you have to show any school ID or anything?? I've been out of high school for quite a while now (6 yrs)..hehe...but I could probably still pass for a high schooler, or close to it.
May as well try..
Old May 4, 2006, 11:24 AM

THAT WAS YOU! omg, that's awesome. haha

HEY! It couldve happened to anyone!
Old May 4, 2006, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

what time does this go down? Considering stopping by to watch ...
Old May 4, 2006, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by voidhawk
what time does this go down? Considering stopping by to watch ...

Gates open at 230.. it gets pretty packed usally.. i think most that are racing try to get there around 3.. but we all get qualifying/test runs... and they usually go til night time.. you should be safe anytime, depends how long you want to stick around!

Quick Reply: HighSchool Drags Pacific Raceways FRIDAY!