Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Team Continental Driving school

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2009, 07:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have thought about the 21st of this month as I might have my car ready by then, but because for scheduling conflicts, I will go to the march one.
Jason are you going on the 21st of this month?
Old Feb 8, 2009, 12:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Akisan2
I have thought about the 21st of this month as I might have my car ready by then, but because for scheduling conflicts, I will go to the march one.
Jason are you going on the 21st of this month?
Yeah I'm going rain or shine, I can't wait to get back out on the track. I was hoping you and the Forged Performance crew were going to be there again, it's always fun tearing it up.
Old Feb 8, 2009, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

I think Forged will be having a bit late start and they are really looking forward for ORP as well. They gotta get their Race Evos prepped for new season so that's their priority right now, but who knows...They might just sneak one in here and there. I haven't asked which dates they are interested in going, but they don't usually go this early in season.

My car is far from ready as of right now
Because of the lack of TC schedules, I might hit CSCC more often again this summer
Old Feb 9, 2009, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

I think Forged will be having a bit late start and they are really looking forward for ORP as well. They gotta get their Race Evos prepped for new season so that's their priority right now, but who knows...They might just sneak one in here and there. I haven't asked which dates they are interested in going, but they don't usually go this early in season.

My car is far from ready as of right now
Because of the lack of TC schedules, I might hit CSCC more often again this summer
I'm not familiar with CSCC, we did a few with AROO last year, but there's no instructors. I did get more track time than I could handle though with AROO. If you can, post some info on CSCC and I'll check them out too.
Old Feb 9, 2009, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cascade @ PIR March 14th FTW.

I'm signed up with CSCC for March 14th at PIR. I jumped on that when the March ORP didn't happen. My wife is out of town that weekend - I had to hit the track fo_sho!

http://www.cascadesportscarclub.org/
Old Feb 12, 2009, 02:35 AM
Evolving Member

well if things are going the right way, we will see LOTS of old and new Forged posse at the track this year. Look like few will make the 21st TC and they will be coming out more often. I am having scheduling issues, but will be there for after april to Join the fun!
So much for taking it easy this summer. I guess I will get new tires and new rear rotors

Last edited by Akisan2; Feb 12, 2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

well if things are going the right way, we will see LOTS of old and new Forged posse at the track this year. Look like few will make the 21st TC and they will be coming out more often. I am having scheduling issues, but will be there for after april to Join the fun!
So much for taking it easy this summer. I guess I will get new tires and new rear rotors
I have my stocker rotors still if you need a pair, only 15k miles on them if you need.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 01:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GTisRule
I have my stocker rotors still if you need a pair, only 15k miles on them if you need.
Brakes are getting upgraded...as we speak