Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS/TW: the partout begins! ETS/CUSCO/BEATRUSH/NT03+Ms etc etc!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2010, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, your last thread was a epic ****ing coktease.... lets hope this one pans out for the buyers.

Sorry, used the funds that were for your parts on other things so i guess you get a free bump...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/no...rting-out.html
Old Jun 14, 2010, 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

cool thanks. lol

things happen. if i knew the future, id share with you too. it was a testing waters thread anyhow.

parts are already OFF the car, as i spent the better part of the day taking everything off and cleaning them up.

see previous post.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 02:51 PM
Evolved Member

^Agreed, you made it clear that you weren't positive you would sell the car, and you communicated clearly when it didn't appear that it was going to happen. Thankfully I didn't pick up the beatrush underpanel as I don't need that right now, and need the money for other things. GLWS, and bump!
Old Jun 14, 2010, 03:48 PM
Evolving Member

I want the cobb exhaust.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by halfnhalf83
pm's replied. doing my best to get all parts ready today guys!
I pmd u, didn't get reply

have paypal ready!!
Old Jun 14, 2010, 10:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Go_Lancer_Go
I pmd u, didn't get reply

have paypal ready!!

sorry, ive been running around all day, and doing paper work for the new car.

ill update everyone tomorrow morning. my inbox is FULL of PMs. ill do my best to get to everyone.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

UPDATE:

Car is GONE. Wheels went with it, the acura dealer wouldnt let me swap out, otherwise they would take off 2k on the trade in value, and 2k negative equity to roll is no beuno.

COBB exhaust is GONE
Fujitsubo downpipe is GONE
Beatrush interior floor bar GONE

Everything else is OFF the car and ready for pickup. PM me to arrange a time/place to meet.
Thanks!
Old Jun 15, 2010, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
U need to let me know about the intake tonight or i have another seller.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

Local/in state people have priority. Im not really into shipping out of the country. ive been burned with shipping charges/charge backs for customs too many times.

there are a few people claimiing they are wanting to buy. if all fails, ill PM you back.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 09:30 PM
Evolving Member

Just a quick question did you decide to take the car to the dealer befor or after I told you I had to go to english racing to get the rims to swap with you? I just want you to know I spent $100 in gas and a full day worth of driving for you to stand me up. But thx for f'ing me over like that.I'll remember that for future occurances. And like I said in the text I sent you,I don't care that you sold the car but how about a little respect to the guy thagt you knew was driving 400 miles round trip to make the deal. You have time to post on evom but not return my messages
Old Jun 15, 2010, 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sassaphrass
Just a quick question did you decide to take the car to the dealer befor or after I told you I had to go to english racing to get the rims to swap with you? I just want you to know I spent $100 in gas and a full day worth of driving for you to stand me up. But thx for f'ing me over like that.I'll remember that for future occurances. And like I said in the text I sent you,I don't care that you sold the car but how about a little respect to the guy thagt you knew was driving 400 miles round trip to make the deal. You have time to post on evom but not return my messages

First off, thanks for taking this public- class act. Secondly, i never TOLD you to run down to english racing to get your rims. last we talked and had an understanding about was you not being able to GET ur wheels from ER until late this week at best. i said i would try to hold off on taking delivery of my car until then but i cant gaurantee anything. you were ok with that.

somewhere you just made an executive decision to go ahead to ER before actually setting ANYTHING up with me in stone.

unfortunately, my car on nada/KBB goes for 19,875-20,225 and they only could get bids for the 16,000- 16500 mark. they were able to get a wholesaler out to look at the car and he said he'd give 18,000 WITH the wheels only.

AT that point, i sent you a message and i did notify you(however you were already in transit back). from there is was battling numbers, getting financing/approvals, running back to my house to strip last few parts off, running the car BACK to the dealer and finalizing.

my sincere apologies for not contacting YOU and about 5 other people that were blowing up my phone that day. However, i never agreed to any of that or set that up with you. Between trying to get into another car, parting out, responsing to NOT ONLY you, but everyone else...it gets overwhelming and i do my best. again, sorry.

moving on...

Last edited by halfnhalf83; Jun 15, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 10:04 PM
Evolving Member

Oh really? I went down there on my own decision? So now you not only don't have the respect to tell me you stood me up on the rims but now you are calling me stupid? Wow you really are a class act.at every point in our conversation I made it 100% clear that I would need to travel down to er to get the rims to trade you. And yesterday morning I asked you if it was going to work out and you said "yea that should work out, now I just need to find aq place for us to swap wheels lol" it might just be me but that seems like an agreement between us. And I made it public because you lacked the ***** to text or call me back after 2 days
Old Jun 15, 2010, 10:08 PM
Evolving Member

Me: if worse comes to worse and you cant hold onto them let me know and i can take a set a spare wheels down to English and swap them out. And would you take the BBS's and $500? just want to know so i dont make the trip down there for nothing, thanks

You: ok, im headed to my work for a bit to finish up on some things. Then im headed over to the dealer to work out some numbers. i should be available the later afternoon.

my number is ###########

ill have to think of somewhere we can swap wheels. as mine are still on the car. LOL

what about that part of the conversation? and let me clarify im not solely pissed off that i drove to ER and back i am more pissed that you lack the respect to tell me that you sold the car. god i hope you didnt buy another evo this community is better off without people like you

Last edited by Sassaphrass; Jun 15, 2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 10:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sassaphrass
Me: if worse comes to worse and you cant hold onto them let me know and i can take a set a spare wheels down to English and swap them out. And would you take the BBS's and $500? just want to know so i dont make the trip down there for nothing, thanks

You: ok, im headed to my work for a bit to finish up on some things. Then im headed over to the dealer to work out some numbers. i should be available the later afternoon.

my number is ###########

ill have to think of somewhere we can swap wheels. as mine are still on the car. LOL

what about that part of the conversation? and let me clarify im not solely pissed off that i drove to ER and back i am more pissed that you lack the respect to tell me that you sold the car. god i hope you didnt buy another evo this community is better off without people like you

wow. you got me. you can give me all the bad itrader ratings you want man. LOL (which you already, did)i dont blieve those messages were all pertaining to the same conversation and same days. again could be wrong.

misleading, possibly so.my mistake. i apologized already. what more would you like, honestly?

let me make this clear. it was never my intention to screw you over. you were notified what was happening when you were almost already back from your trip. sorry i didnt make a personal call to you throughout my day or after i took delivery of my car.

if you want to further discuss this we can. although it wont get either one of us anywhere. you already posted so everyone can see what an *** (im fine with that) i am despite having perfect transactions before. sometimes you have a bad egg in the set...im not perfect.

and yes we shouldnt have someone like me on this site, who have made countless OTHER members happy with transactions. go ahead and read away. Oh and if i left bad itrader notifications for all the flakers/misleading potential buyers ive had already... it wouldnt be just ONE, i dont even have enough toes and fingers. ive gotta deal with it myself. its unfortunate that i mislead you, i guess.

i said my peace, so did you. i really dont feel like clogging this up any further and having the admin clean it up.

moving on.

Last edited by halfnhalf83; Jun 15, 2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old Jun 15, 2010, 10:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I might be interested on this:
ETS UICP (gloss black/short route)
ETS intake pipe (gloss black)
ETS upper radiator pipe (gloss black) *NEW*
ETS LICP (brushed ss/newest version/ 2 months old)
Nisei (red) braille mini battery tray (2 months old)
Braille 11lb battery (2 months old/360cca)- $50 w/ good stock battery exch.
* how much altogether picked up price?

Quick Reply: FS/TW: the partout begins! ETS/CUSCO/BEATRUSH/NT03+Ms etc etc!!!