Lemme know paypal ready !
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump, exhaust is gone.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 12:02 PM
Evolving Member

Can you email me or post some more pics of the Mud flaps? Is it front and rear? also does the trunk have wing wholes? Thanks
Old Jul 22, 2010, 12:07 PM
Evolving Member

hey jake i will trade you my stock 5sp knob for the arc. plus the 40 let me know
Old Jul 22, 2010, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by goad_white03
Can you email me or post some more pics of the Mud flaps? Is it front and rear? also does the trunk have wing wholes? Thanks
The mud flaps do include front and rear, and no the trunk does not have any holes. I don't have any more pictures, but you can see them clearly in the picture I already posted.

Originally Posted by *.jdmevo8.*
hey jake i will trade you my stock 5sp knob for the arc. plus the 40 let me know
PM me!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

Nice, who bought the exhaust. I would have loved to try and make that work. ETS 3.5" TBE == win!

Did Minh hook you up? I tried to PM his contact info to you, but it returned with an error???
Old Jul 22, 2010, 05:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by yahu
nice, who bought the exhaust. I would have loved to try and make that work. Ets 3.5" tbe == win!

Old Jul 22, 2010, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

nice pick up, Ramses! For some reason I figured it was you. It had your stank all over it!

btw - I can't believe jake has been having a problem selling this car and some of these parts. It seems like EB is out right now. If they made an EB MR when I bought mine, that is the color I would have had.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 09:53 PM
Evolved Member

nice pick up, Ramses! For some reason I figured it was you. It had your stank all over it!

btw - I can't believe jake has been having a problem selling this car and some of these parts. It seems like EB is out right now. If they made an EB MR when I bought mine, that is the color I would have had.

My thoughts exactly! I wanted blue so bad when I was looking for mine and there wasn't one single one available not too mention at the time the matket was a lot better as I bought mine for $22,5XX in '07. I would have been all over this especially since it's a IX and the price.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 11:24 PM
Evolving Member

same here. i love the color. wish i would have waited and got jakes car. but wat can u do. i paid too much for my evo. i got bopped in the head from the dealership. then a week later they closed down. i was pissed.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 02:29 AM
Evolved Member

^sonuva! that one off Ranier in Renton? That is where I got mine, but it was brand new for ~32k. Of course my upside down truck brought it to ~36k, but I knew that was going to happen.

I had pick of the litter though: black, white, red, silver, and gray MR, and an EB non (of course). I wanted an MR for the cruising 6-spd since I'm freeway 90% of the time. I was totally in for the EB, but then found out MR's didn't come in that colorway.

I was then in for GG but had a change of heart last minute cause I figured there were too many GG-ish G35s and such (thought the color might eventually get tired). Went with classic silver and look at how weighted we are up North with the AS! I guess I should have got on here before I bought the car!
Old Jul 23, 2010, 02:35 AM
Evolved Member

^sonuva! that one off Ranier in Renton? That is where I got mine, but it was brand new for ~32k. Of course my upside down truck brought it to ~36k, but I knew that was going to happen.

I had pick of the litter though: black, white, red, silver, and gray MR, and an EB non (of course). I wanted an MR for the cruising 6-spd since I'm freeway 90% of the time. I was totally in for the EB, but then found out MR's didn't come in that colorway.

I was then in for GG but had a change of heart last minute cause I figured there were too many GG-ish G35s and such (thought the color might eventually get tired). Went with classic silver and look at how weighted we are up North with the AS! I guess I should have got on here before I bought the car!
Especially since there is almost no difference in gear ratios from the 5spd 5th gear and the 6spd's 6th gear

Back on topic, I wish you would have sold your car 9 months ago, because I paid 25k for mine in less than stock condition :/ I would have gladly paid even up to 24k for your car. Gladly.

Quick Reply: Part out - ETS 3.5in exhaust + others