Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

MA: 2002 m3 Alpine White on Cinnamon Vert, Hardtop, HREs, Stoptech, Headers.....

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2011, 07:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA: 2002 m3 Alpine White on Cinnamon Vert, Hardtop, HREs, Stoptech, Headers.....

Overview of the vehicle:

2002 Alpine white BMW M3 Convertible 3.2L S54

6 Speed, 2 door, Alpine white exterior with Cinnamon Leather/Titanium interior trim
Options: BiXenon, OEM Hardtop, Business Cd, Ski Pass, autodim rearview mirror, audio uprgrades see the I.C.E. Section below

Just turned 87,xxx miles 90% highway/ 10% city -
Non-daily driver, I now average about 4,000 miles per year.
Garaged 24/7, never left outside. Never seen snow or salt, barely any rain I know all previous owner history which was identical to mine.
IMMACULATE condition, meticulously taken care of/upgraded/professionally detailed
Clean title: No stories – FLAWLESS, clean carfax
All owners were m3 enthusiasts and properly maintained the car.

Modifications:

Exterior:

HRE 540’s with Stepped Polished Lips, Gold Centers and Perfect Offsets Fronts are 19x9 et 38 mounted with 245/35/19 and Rears are 19x10.5 et 22 mounted with 275/30/19 both front and rear Tires have 85% life left and are the amazing grip vredestein ultrac sessanta .

Vorsteiner aka V-CSL DWVP Front Bumper with Carbon Fiber Splitters with an Option for a brand new 1x1 Carbon Fiber one piece vorsteiner splitter

OEM Alpine White Hardtop- Had this Painted and Installed LED interior lights in this- paint is not show quality but meets my high standard.

Iconz CSL Rear Diffuser- Fitment is spot on

OEM LED Taillight conversion with 3rd Vert Trunk light also converted to LED

Professionally trimmed rear fender inside lips and then coated with structural adhesive for increased wheel fitment without sacrificing oxidation of the fenders.

EAS Crystal Clear SideMarkers and DEPO Smoker Front Corners all with Stealth Bulbs

35% Optik tint all around

Gold Flasher Bowls

Authentic AC Schnitzer Vert Trunk Spoiler

EAS Aurora V2 LED Angel eyes, wired to hidden on/off interior switch

Interior:

Titanium Interior trim
Full interior LED conversion
ZHP leather shift knob, with matching 6spd boot
New AutoDim Oval Rearview Mirror

I.C.E:

BSW Vert Sub Installed- Sounds Amazing with no rattles- Control bass through oem headunit
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/pr...e-M3-3-Series/
DICE Silverline IPOD Integration
Full rear seat, and rear trunk has Dynamat underneath carpet for noise/drone absorption

Engine/Drivetrain:

BMC Drop In Panel Filter and Bimmerworld/Samco Silicon Elbow - yes the dyno proven combo
MEAN ONE (M3 Forum Member) Headers with New Studs, Bolts , Gaskets and O2 Sensors
The New Custom Performance Euro200R Section 1 with twin 200 Cell Cats and Resonators
Tubi Style Midpipe with twin resonators and the only midpipe with true X-pipe MSRP over 2k
Supersprint Race Rear Exhaust system
Over 5k MSRP for full exhaust system
Brand New OEM e90 m3 motor mounts, and e46 m3 transmission mounts
New DriveShaft Guibo and Center Bearing
Dinan 3.91 Rear Differential with New FM oem Fluid and Updated longer Diff Bolts
UUC Big Boy clutch stop
AC Schnitzer Short Shift Kit
Oil Changed with OEM TWS Oil and Filter every 5k
Clutch Delay Valve removed.
Custom Tune

All Engine maintenance has been completed by myself and I have all the receipts for parts-
Valve Adjustment, New Oil Separator, New CPV, New Plugs, New Vanos Filter Kit, New Coil Packs, All New Gaskets- I checked Vanos Bolts when I had the valve cover off and they had no play. All done within the last 5k.

Suspension:

KW v2 Coilovers assembled with all new oem Top Hat parts
Rogue Engineering Reinforced Vert rear strut top mounts
KW Shortened front sway bar endlinks
Powerflex FCAB bushings
Rogue Engineering RTAB bushings
OEM Strut bar added from 2003+ M3
Turner Motorsports Street Adjustable Rear Control Arms

Brakes:

Front and Rear Stoptech ST40 355x32mm Slotted 2 Piece Rotors with Fresh new Candy Red Powdercoat and fully rebuilt with new seals and dustboots ($400 in receipts from rebuild)
Posi-Quiet Street pads all the way around 90% life left
Stainless lines F/R with Motul Fluid

Extras: An Extra set of Stoptech Street Pads - higher dust but better stopping power than the posi-quiets and 4 extra Stoptech Aero rotors (they are used but there is life left and cost 1k new)

OEM parts replaced due to age or wear and tear:

Exterior:

OEM Bosch headlight lenses with new
Corner lights
OEM sidemarkers
OEM Bumper Grills
Shift knob/boot
Passenger Side Rear View Glass

Interior:

Shifter trim
Window Switches

Maintenance:

All Inspection I and II’s using all OEM parts and Fluids
New upgraded Battery (less than a month)
Motor mounts
Transmission mounts
Guibo
Driveshaft bearing
Front control arm bushings
Rear Contorl Arm bushings
OEM Fuel Filter
Cabin Filter
Vanos filter
Always ran OEM fluids, nothing else
All TSB and Recalls completed
Does not burn ANY oil in between an oil change
Always ran Shell V-Power 93 octane, never anything else
Periodically Seafoamed and Techron injector cleaner
A/C never used, full charge and blows cold

Detailing:

Power washed with Zaino Z10, full exterior, engine bay, and undercarriage, wheels, exhaust
Claybar'd with Zaino z6, dried by method of air, no friction
Quarterly Zaino coats (z5 pro, AIO, CS), and periodical machine polishing if a swirl would show up with Seats Have been Leatheriqued every summer

Turn Key vehicle:

Full Inspection II done within 5k miles (valve adjustment, engine oil, transmission and rear diff fluid change, new coolant, new spark plugs, new fuel filter, new clutch and brake fluid, new cabin and air filter, cleaned MAF.
All Moving wearable parts that have been replacing with oem or aftermarket have less than 5k on them
Completed sorted out and checked twice
Full compression motor that doesn't burn any oil like normal S54s
5+ hours of impeccable part throttle and wide open tuning
All fluids are fresh and new along with filters
Brand new suspension components and alignment
Brand new road balance wheels and tires
Very new brake components including full caliper rebuild, flush, and rotor rings and pads

Condition report:

Exterior: Looks amazing. All panels line up and all paint work matches perfectly. No misfitment of bumpers, hoods, or trunk. Over 4 hours spent making V-CSL bumper to look oem
Interior: Freshly steam cleaned. Free of scuffs or any other marring. Cigarette lighter has cover slight marring over the years. One of the front seats has loose stitching about an inch and half long.
Trunk: Fresh OEM carpets and detailed. Subwoofer takes up no space and With top you still have 75% of useable trunk space
Engine Bay: Immaculate
Paint flaws: small flaw on the top decklid of the trunk- the ac schnitzer trunk spoiler cover this up great
Tire tread: 90%+ all around
Brake life: 90% left all the way around on pads, friction rings (rotors) all around are in good condition
Fluid life: Oil/Brake/Transmission/Diff fluid completed within last 5000 miles
Filters: All fresh, Air/Oil/Vanos/Microfilter

Performance/Observed street driving characteristics:

301whp on 93 octane - before headers and new tune!
Brakes are very daily driver friendly, don’t squeak and street pads don’t need heat to bite well. They also wear really well with little to no dust and extended life over stock brakes
Suspension is well known and rides better then a stock progressive spring M3 at 50% settings
Never Been Tracked
23 MPG city 28 MPG highway
Passes inspection here 100% with 35% tint and custom tune, it accounts for and uses all new DME logic for readiness monitors. Most cars have trouble with this, this M3 does not
Car is rock-solid reliable, it has not even thrown one problem or check engine light since I purchased it
Subframe inspected and in-tact, all recalls performed, all service bulletins performed

Previous recent vehicle references: (to show the lengths I’ve gone and cleanliness of previous cars)

2005 Evolution MR

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/cars-sal...ey-evo-mr.html

2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ot...cf-galore.html

2001 BMW M3 Vert

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=239972

FINANCING (aw/ir02vert paraphrased): Due to the nature of the car, there is a very significant factor that will come into play if you are choosing to finance your purchase. At best, with your top-tier credit score, you should be able to get up to 125% financing on the Blue Book Retail value of the STOCK car plus its corresponding tax, which for this particular vehicle with all the options factored in is around 20,000. You will not be able to 100% finance this outright through a bank as an auto-only loan.

Serious Inquiries only: No tire kickers or lowballers, or low ball PMs, these replies or emails will be ignored. This is not a car for someone who wants a cheap KBB E46 M3. Car is flawless, with EXTREME attention to detail and cleanliness. Any and all worn item was replaced with OEM and car looks almost as good as Showroom NEW. This is the car for someone who wants a perfect sorted like-new E46 M3 with some of the best modifications on the market with all the weaknesses/trouble areas of the E46 M3 eliminated.

FAQ - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA EMAIL.

I have tried to anticipate the most important issues that might come up.

1. Please obtain your own financing if necessary. I will not carry any loans, nor accept credit cards.
2. Out of state buyers must set up their own shipping arrangements. www.uship.com works great.
3. The Price is what it is and if want it slightly cheaper the only way it will happen is if I take off parts
4. The car is paid off with Title in Hand
5. I understand this car appeals to a specific demographic and person with liquid finances.
6. I reserve the right to refuse a test drive. Test drives will be accompanied by the seller.
7. Car will be shown by appointment only in Central MA location. I will not drive out of my way to show it.
8. A $500 Deposit will hold the car for 5 days, after that it is non-refundable. This window is necessary as deposits in past have turned from I need 3 days to I need 3 months to come up with the cash. This epidemic essentially pushes out potential buyers. The rest of the money needs to be wired via ACH, cashier’s check, or cash.
9. Please, no joy riders or daydreamers. SERIOUS buyers only. Pre-approved/cash customers. As mentioned above you may not be able to finance this outright through a bank as an auto only loan due to value so make proper arrangements prior. I want to give my undivided attention to the proper buyer and their questions and do not want to waste time on craiglist style question/offers and demands to non-serious buyers.
10. Do not bother emailing me with offers or anything that refers to KBB.

Specific pictures can be taken by email request.

Price: $25,000 firm

Email: dwlanglois@yahoo.com for inquiries. Don't hesitate this is one of the nicest E46 M3's around.

No Trades:
If the car doesnt sell I will part it out and you can see the interest and the idea of the what these parts are worth even used here http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=372733

exhaust video

Last edited by thatsMR2u; Aug 1, 2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

i love you car
Old Jul 12, 2011, 09:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by rightaway
i love you car
thanks man
Old Jul 12, 2011, 09:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
she sho is fine!
Old Jul 15, 2011, 06:54 PM
Evolving Member

has it ever been dyno tune or about how much rwhp does the car make?
Old Jul 15, 2011, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
That's one sexy M3 good luck with your sale.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

has it ever been dyno tune or about how much rwhp does the car make?
301whp on 93 octane - before headers and new tune!
probably around 315-320whp now
Old Jul 15, 2011, 08:46 PM

that interior is hella sweet
Old Jul 16, 2011, 05:32 PM
Evolving Member

is there a HP difference between the hardtop and convertable models of a e36 m3? bc the 1/4 times seem to be slower for the conv tops.
Old Jul 16, 2011, 06:22 PM
Evolving Member

That's an incredibly respectable price for a car of that caliber. Very well thought out and tasteful mods. The cleanliness of the car is almost a mod in itself. You shouldn't have too hard of a time selling this.
Old Jul 16, 2011, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I wanna sell my Evo to get this. thinking about it.
Old Jul 17, 2011, 03:55 PM
Evolved Member

is there a HP difference between the hardtop and convertable models of a e36 m3? bc the 1/4 times seem to be slower for the conv tops.
yes the convertible m3s are slower in the quarter mile due to being heavier- but with the added weight the m3 convertibles have more structural support in the rear subframes and dont suffer the rear subframe tearing problem like in the coupes

also if your looking for a car to take to the quarter mile strip an evo is a better option for you than an m3
Old Jul 24, 2011, 03:10 PM
Evolving Member

bump for the cleanest, nicest e46 I have ever seen, this car looks incredible in person.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by silverIXMR
bump for the cleanest, nicest e46 I have ever seen, this car looks incredible in person.
thanks steve! i added some more recent pics and an exhaust video clip
Old Aug 2, 2011, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Bump for an awesome seller and an amazing vehicle. GLWS Derek! It's been too long haha

Quick Reply: MA: 2002 m3 Alpine White on Cinnamon Vert, Hardtop, HREs, Stoptech, Headers.....