Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: honda/acura shell

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2011, 01:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WTB: honda/acura shell

hello community/viewers. im looking for another honda/acura shell for my next project. i would like to obtain a eg/ek hatch, 94+ integra, or a 90-91 crx. any of the 4 would be great.

here is what im looking for in all three. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! i would like the shell to be as complete as possible. No major body damage/body work. must have all exterior pieces/panels, fenders, hood, lights, bumpers, and no missing/cracked glass. interior i wont be as picky about. interior must include dash, center console, and drivers seat. anything else is not needed. Must be manual Trans

I would like you to be as close to TN as possible. KY, GA, and AL would be fine as well. the closer you are the more value the car holds to me. also the more complete and matching my description the more value the car holds to me. in other words dont reply if your from CA or Alaska.

things i am not looking for. ANYTHING NOT MATCHING MY DESCRIPTION. im not looking to spend $1200 on a shell. $1000 at most for a perfect shell matching my description and when i say perfect i mean no dents, flawless paint, ready for engine and trans. Please dont pm or reply if your vehicle does not match you will be wasting your time. also dont reply if you think just because your throwing in a blown motor, these wheels that cost you x amount and xyz exhaust it will raise the value of the car. i dont need any of that so the value of the shell is still the same. i WILL tell you to either A.) GTFO or B.) to take the stuff off and now we are back to square one which the value of the car is now back to JUST A SHELL.

as i said before im not looking to spend anymore than a grand on a perfect shell. lets face it this is not an evo roller which sells for easily 5k and up. its a honda/acura. i can easily get on craigslist and find ten decent RUNNING ones matching my description for $1200-1500, so a SHELL is not worth more to me. also if you have listed the car as part out and sold half the exterior and misc stuff off it i dont want it. MY IDEA OF A SHELL IS ABOVE AND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR THANK YOU. if you think you have or think you know someone with one of the above please feel free to pm and i will give you my email to avoid spam and we will go from there.
Old Sep 13, 2011, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:10 AM
Evolved Member

Bump
Old Sep 15, 2011, 03:42 PM
Evolved Member

ttt