Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

sightings thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2006, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Greg K
I followed an EB VIII with a euro rear badge today at just before 6am on Grady Way and Interurban in Renton. I was in the Grey MR behind you.
If it had black wheels I know that guy, i am pretty sure he isn't on here. His wife is a dental assistant at my dentist and they both have Evos. I tried to get them on here with no success.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
had stock enkei's.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 08:48 PM

Saw a white evo going around the round a bout on s66th next to manitou school in tacoma.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 08:54 PM

A red evo passed me today and rev'd while they passed by on 181st in gresham around 2:30pm today. Then on 82nd just passed clackamas mall I saw a yellow evo with a cf hood going the other way.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 08:55 PM
Evolved Member

up in oak harbor I saw a WW Evo VII good looking ride it was on the base infront of the school house.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 10:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by KOEvo
Hmm, odd. I work on 51st and so does a GG WORKS Evo, but i'm pretty sure that's it. It might have been me, but i don't have a IX, and i don't remember seeing another Evo on 520 East ...ever.
I work on 40th. Got quite a few I have seen on 520. Got about 5/6 I have seen in various roads around 40th on a regular basis too.
Old Jun 22, 2006, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JeffR116
Could be Mike. Was it debadged and had the MR BBS wheels?
No. Badging in place.

I wanted to run this clown - I think my car will take a stock IX. Of course, however, I NEVER do such a thing...
Old Jun 22, 2006, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

I saw myself as I drove past a building with alot of glass doors!
Seriously though, yesterday I drove past a white evo on meridian next to fred mayers, snobby lookin chick gave me a dirty look as I drove by. maybe cause my car is cleaner then hers?

Last edited by Evogelion; Jun 22, 2006 at 04:53 PM.
Old Jun 22, 2006, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

so you think snob lol
Old Jun 22, 2006, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone on here drive the BBY Evo VIII with all of the silver decals/chrome wheels? Sighted on Meridian St. in Bellingham.
Old Jun 22, 2006, 06:03 PM

There are a few that I visit regularly when I'm in the neighborhood.

Silver that parks in the garage at 1618 SW 1st. Nice seats. Something hit the front grill on the drivers side. I'm pretty sure we have never crossed paths. The collage of Evo's on my clipboard probably would have got his attention.

Blue that parks at an insurance company at I-5 and 217. I think he caught me taking pictures once. He's in the background of a picture I have somewhere.

Blue that parks at 3 Center Point, (and clearly doesn't spend his weekends detailing his car). I've considered leaving him a note saying I'd detail his car for him, but that might seem weird. He smokes.

Blue at Nike in Beaverton. I followed this guy once. He's older and drives race lines even at low speeds. But he's not a very enthusiastic driver on the streets. Always backs in to his parking spot.

There was a red one with lots of stickers in a 7-11 parking lot in Beaverton. I asked the clerk if it was his and he said yes. He offered to let me drive it. He gave me his email address, which I could barely read. He never got back to me. Maybe I sent the email to the wrong address.

Today there was a silver pretty far back in the right lane of Hwy 26 inbound before the tunnel. When i saw him from my middle lane position I motioned for him to follow me be he didn't take the offer. I would have squeezed my way in on the east side of the tunnel and then let him in in front of me, as I would do for any Evo. I was just trying to help.

FYI, if you ever see the Mercury PDX red Geo in traffic I will make a hole in front of me for you.
Old Jun 22, 2006, 07:55 PM
Evolving Member

Wow.. you ether have a future as a private investigater or a stalker.. J/K Coral
Old Jun 23, 2006, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

I saw a BBY VIII come out of my works parking lot today (Redmond Woods) when i returned from lunch. Stock i think...

Weird because i have never seen another Evo in the lot before, nice to see another one though. I'm wondering if it only comes out on real nice days though, because it looked stock as they come, and was immaculatly cleaned.

Dunno, holar if you see this though, i'm in the Noetix building, TB w/ CF hood/trunk, wingless.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 03:06 PM
Evolving Member

Saw a Silver VIII on T.V. Hwy for the second time, girl driving it. I've seen that Blue around Nike also Coral, I go by there everyday for work
Old Jun 23, 2006, 03:14 PM

Pics of my 2006 EVO

Here is my Evo

Quick Reply: sightings thread