Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

***Official WA Chat Thread***

Old Oct 26, 2016, 09:35 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Location Names

While it might seem that the entire Seattle Area can be called Puget Sound. Its not what the locals refer to the area. The Seattle Area has several specific regions. Eastside is Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland/Issauqah. Westside is everything west of Lake Washington. Mercer Island is Poverty Rock. North is anything Lynnwood or farther north. South is Renton or farther south. Sea-Tac is the area around the airport.

Knowing these terms will at least improve the communication around the area. BTW the FB group does a bi-weekly dinner that so far bounces between the Eastside and South.

MAX
Old Oct 27, 2016, 11:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I (Jauhn) normally make the meets for the "Bi-Weekly" and am up for anything mostly because i am new to the PNW. I am normally on the FB side of things, but if you want something or looking for an area let me know we can see about something a bit around. I like to do a meetup cruise event but some dont like to drive. We will see what next springs comes around for me and "work" this way i can make a few good events, Looking at trying to get a few people to sponsor a show and cruise event.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 11:21 PM

hello peoples,

long time member from WA local. Trying to sell my evo x here in WA. If there is any interest can you please suggest my ad.

If you have a buyer and I close the deal with them I will give you $500 if the asking price is met.

Thanks!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5918208899.html

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ode1=LANCEREVO
Old May 21, 2017, 12:51 PM

Hey if anyone (or anyone you know) is selling an Evo MR 2012-2014 let me know! I'm still on the hunt for one.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 06:41 PM

Hey guys, I need some help flashing my car. I have the map just need to write it to the car since I broke my Tactrix cable. I'm in Skagit county. Any help would be awesome. thanks.
Old Feb 4, 2018, 02:46 PM

Recently picked up a '14 evo x gsr, was told it was stock no mods, upon driving it and visually inspecting, it has had a cbrd hard charge pipe, intercooler, and intake kit installed. Drove awesome. Fast forward a bit, I started hearing a flutter under load upper rpm range. Got me worried. Upon further inspection it has a grimspeed 3 port, eased that worry as I've read that's common on a 3 port. My concern now is there anyway to tell if it's been tuned (previous owner left no indication or info to dealership he sold to) and what else has been done, I've looked and could not find any other visual evidence of other mods. So in short is there a way to see if its been tuned visually or any other way? It does not have a boost gauge or a/f gauge (I ordered a set but have not gotten them yet)
Old Feb 4, 2018, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Navarro8605
Recently picked up a '14 evo x gsr, was told it was stock no mods, upon driving it and visually inspecting, it has had a cbrd hard charge pipe, intercooler, and intake kit installed. Drove awesome. Fast forward a bit, I started hearing a flutter under load upper rpm range. Got me worried. Upon further inspection it has a grimspeed 3 port, eased that worry as I've read that's common on a 3 port. My concern now is there anyway to tell if it's been tuned (previous owner left no indication or info to dealership he sold to) and what else has been done, I've looked and could not find any other visual evidence of other mods. So in short is there a way to see if its been tuned visually or any other way? It does not have a boost gauge or a/f gauge (I ordered a set but have not gotten them yet)
Exactly what we went through with my Fiances (Evo)X.
Ended up just getting a retune from Takeuchi. He can also check through his computer, while its plugged in to your OBD. If you know the previous owners name (assuming they were the one to get it tuned) you can ask English tuning if it was done there.
Old Feb 4, 2018, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by turbolag4500
Hey guys, I need some help flashing my car. I have the map just need to write it to the car since I broke my Tactrix cable. I'm in Skagit county. Any help would be awesome. thanks.
PM me, Im in Mt vernon and have a 2.0.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

anyone have a pair of bride seats for sale?
Old Mar 29, 2018, 08:29 AM

Seat Sources

Originally Posted by MR_Evo206
anyone have a pair of bride seats for sale?
Greetings,
While this is an awesome forum, if your looking for stuff like seats FB and the various sales groups there are probably a better source.

MAX
Old Jul 19, 2018, 05:33 PM

Hi, new here, on the forum and in WA. Do you guys ever do meet ups in WA?
Im a new evo 8 owner and would like to hopefully meet other evo owners to learn stuff and what not.
Originally from Cali but i left Cali shortly after i got the car.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Acematic91
Hi, new here, on the forum and in WA. Do you guys ever do meet ups in WA?
Im a new evo 8 owner and would like to hopefully meet other evo owners to learn stuff and what not.
Originally from Cali but i left Cali shortly after i got the car.
welcome, what part of Washington are you in?
Old Jul 19, 2018, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Navarro8605
welcome, what part of Washington are you in?
Thanks. Im in Oak Harbor.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 08:38 AM

Greetings,

Most meets are now done on FB, sad but true. That platform destroyed the social forum here. But if your interested there is a Evo/DSM meet in the Tri-Cities on July 28th. Starts @ 5PM, Location: Columbia Point Marina Park
Old Jul 20, 2018, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 99 Likes on 79 Posts
NW Evos on facebook is where you want to be at for local info. Can't beat the knowledge on the forums, but for local things everyone has moved to FB

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ***Official WA Chat Thread***