EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   04-06 Ralliart General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04-06-ralliart-general-93/)
-   -   The Official Ralliart NOOB Thread (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/04-06-ralliart-general/108090-official-ralliart-noob-thread.html)

DangerousDan Jan 29, 2006 08:07 AM

stay below 3500 rpm's where the mivec comes on. you should post your own thread in the forum, this is just for informational posts.

blackhawkRA Jan 29, 2006 01:18 PM

Dan - Either Make a new thread or search. If you show enough self-control, you should be able to hit about 28-30 on the highway and ~25 on the street.

DangerousDan Feb 7, 2006 10:50 PM

CEL SES OBDII system

Any autoparts chain such as autozone will pull any code from your OBDII system for free. They can also clear any codes from your computer that are set by the OBDII system causing a check engine light(CEL)/service engine soon light(SES) to come on in your gauge cluster.

Red Dragon Feb 7, 2006 10:57 PM

only dealer can turn off air bag light

Scooter's owner Mar 6, 2006 12:45 AM

Hi guys im a brand new member here but I have a few questions some of yall might be able to help me with.......

1. Is there anyway in hell i can get a Drifter wing attached to my RA? I have looked up countless website that say they are universal but really have a list of the cars they will fit....which happen to exclude the RA haha

2. That evo 46gt (??) turbo.......great numbers...will it fit the RA? I know both evo and ra have different engines but i was just wondering.

3. Other than RRM, what other RELIABLE companies make a turbo for our cars?

4. I swear this is the last one but...... eyelids.......other than accolade are there any others that look atleast decent the ones at accolade look like balls.

thanks everybody

Johnny Hamilton
2004 Mitsu RA
mostly stock besides crap muffler and nice wheels that came with the car

Scooter's owner Mar 6, 2006 12:46 AM

o btw..... im barely on here so cubanero305@aol.ocm is my e mail hit a ***** up haha jk

mitsutech005 Mar 6, 2006 06:46 AM

1 should be able to, just would require some drilling for fitment, but please dot put any aluminum bleachers on the back of your ralliart.

2 the 4g63 will not practically fit in our engine cradle/bay

3 non that i know of.

4 rrm and there is another one too

Scooter's owner Mar 6, 2006 08:50 AM

thanks bro as far as the exo turbo goes someone claimed to have done it on here i remeber browsing through here and running across it umm.... any idea as to who it might be....who dat be? haha and i think a drifter wing on a RA would look dope with Accolade's Hyper body kit...... o and one more thing......flywheels.....besides RRM any others?

mitsutech005 Mar 6, 2006 09:01 AM

sevral, just do a search bro

Thegreydevil219 Mar 18, 2006 10:32 AM

Im a long time reader of the forum but only recently joined (way to busy), i want to beat out stis and evos, in my ralliart, and a turbo is the way to do it im wondering:

1: is there anyone with a ralliart who has beaten an evo or sti with there turbo set up, in a fair race where both drivers were giving it there all?

2: is it cheaper to get a custom made turbo, rather then rrms?

3: did you beat the evo or sti from a launch or a roll?, and what are the whp / trq figures of your ralliart with the turbo,

any information you provide would help me alot, b/c im just so torn, ralliarts fun to drive, and i love to drive fast, but if im gonna dump 5 gs in to my car, including installation, and i cant even beat stock evos and sti's whats the point? thanks

Current mods: rrm front lip
20% tins all around
aftermarket wheels

"Racing in a honda is alot like the special olympics even if you win your still retarded" -streetfire.net

mitsutech005 Mar 18, 2006 11:19 AM

i do it with n2o

ROCK Mar 18, 2006 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Thegreydevil219
Im a long time reader of the forum but only recently joined (way to busy), i want to beat out stis and evos, in my ralliart, and a turbo is the way to do it im wondering:

1: is there anyone with a ralliart who has beaten an evo or sti with there turbo set up, in a fair race where both drivers were giving it there all?

2: is it cheaper to get a custom made turbo, rather then rrms?

3: did you beat the evo or sti from a launch or a roll?, and what are the whp / trq figures of your ralliart with the turbo,

any information you provide would help me alot, b/c im just so torn, ralliarts fun to drive, and i love to drive fast, but if im gonna dump 5 gs in to my car, including installation, and i cant even beat stock evos and sti's whats the point? thanks

Current mods: rrm front lip
20% tins all around
aftermarket wheels

"Racing in a honda is alot like the special olympics even if you win your still retarded" -streetfire.net

Been done me personally in our RA turbo plus a bunch of our customers. EVO, STI, SRT are all fair game provide they are not too modded.

ROAD/RACE:apimp:

Thegreydevil219 Mar 19, 2006 01:35 PM

Thanks rock, needed the reasurance lol

ROCK Mar 19, 2006 03:28 PM

No problem

ROAD/RACE:apimp:

nRgOfMithrandir Mar 28, 2006 12:02 AM

Ok i read the whole thread noone asked..so here goes.....will evo coilovers fit our RA's?