EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   09+ Ralliart Engine/Turbo/Drivetrain (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09-ralliart-engine-turbo-drivetrain-309/)
-   -   AMS Transmisson Cooler Kit and AMS Exhaust (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09-ralliart-engine-turbo-drivetrain/431426-ams-transmisson-cooler-kit-ams-exhaust.html)

xdemoulasx Jul 12, 2009 03:28 PM

i've e-mailed CP-E about a single and they said there was no interest in it and they weren't going to do it.

08Lancer89 Jul 12, 2009 06:31 PM

sweet i might have my muffler shop tuck mine up a lil bit.

jazket Jul 12, 2009 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by evil03 (Post 7270106)
Here some pics..... with the AMS CatBack System

no.... Im sorry but I can't bare to stare at that for a minute... I'm serious, it looks plain bad; I don't have anything against the exhaust, c'mon it's AMS... but it needs a dual-tip muffler asap

08Lancer89 Jul 12, 2009 08:06 PM

I will post better pics and vids soon.

japan101 Jul 13, 2009 06:25 AM

^did you recieve your exhaust yet?

ReaperSevero Jul 13, 2009 07:38 AM

I ordered mine last week. It should be here shortly. I have to say I love it. Soon as a rear custom bumper comes out with just single exit going to throw it on so it doesn't look to awkward. Love the sound. I ordered a test pipe as well. It does hang a little low but maybe that can be quickly modified to be raise up slightly. Love the look of single on an import. I guess I'm the guy who thinks dual exhaust belongs on a V8.. or perhaps a V6.

I will post pictures of mine. Maybe I can get a video made too.

Cheers!

08Lancer89 Jul 13, 2009 08:31 AM

No not yet i had to send a money order due to problems with funds lol they should get it today and ship today so this week I should get it. I will post a video if I can and I will take a few pics. Lets see how urs looks.

evil03 Jul 13, 2009 08:47 AM

its gonna be loud with a test pipe like idle around +90db and 3k around +100db at redline F1 race car!!!!!.... i couldnt even drive for more then 10 mins with a test pipe on it... soo imm just running it with the stock cat right now... and saving up for a resonated test pipe....

lol.... lets just say my buddy's evo x sounds like a girl compared to mine right now.... and he has a greddy tic catback.... with a test pipe... lol

xdemoulasx Jul 13, 2009 10:26 AM

hahaha i can only imagine how loud this will be on my car if i get it. i have a downpipe and a test pipe right now.

evil03 Jul 13, 2009 10:56 AM

dude its gonna be a rocket ship!!!!! with that 3" downpipe... and testpipe

08Lancer89 Jul 13, 2009 01:37 PM

got any pics of urs

evil03 Jul 13, 2009 02:22 PM

4 Attachment(s)
heres a few more pics{thumbup}

elpoole Jul 13, 2009 03:44 PM

somebody boo this man.

Is that a GTS with a TIC? haha!

evil03 Jul 13, 2009 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by elpoole (Post 7275191)
somebody boo this man.

Is that a GTS with a TIC? haha!

{offtopic}

OK man... enough is enough.... we know you like the dual... Great... this thread is about AMS and there PRODUCT.... not about dual or single or which is better!!!

if you like to make a thread about with is better dual or single... feel free to...

but if you have something to say that is gonna help this thread better... then do so... but if you are gonna try to start **** here... then do it else where...

not to be mean... but i kinda tried of reading your comments... about it being a single side exhaust....

elpoole Jul 13, 2009 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by xdemoulasx (Post 7271372)
i've e-mailed CP-E about a single and they said there was no interest in it and they weren't going to do it.

Oh well.

You just cant get that kind of tone out of a single. The dual has that power chord and bass tone.

dont get mad, 03. That post was funny.