EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   ECU Flash (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash-179/)
-   -   OEM Style Gauges for EvoScan .99 (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash/261612-oem-style-gauges-evoscan-99-a.html)

TouringBubble Apr 7, 2007 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by jdmevo8313 (Post 4182967)
I downloaded both templates and the layout but when I load the gauges only the left side would open.

You might have to set them up yourself rather than use the layout provided. I run fairly high resolution on my notebook and that might be the issue.

jdmevo8313 Apr 7, 2007 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by TouringBubble (Post 4182993)
You might have to set them up yourself rather than use the layout provided. I run fairly high resolution on my notebook and that might be the issue.

I messed around with my resolution and I got it to work. thanks

laakness Apr 7, 2007 03:03 PM

Yeah, you can just load each individual gauge provided and edit/resize them and save your own layout.

codgi Apr 7, 2007 11:22 PM

I downloaded these today good job {thumbup}

LV///R Apr 29, 2007 08:41 AM

Forgive my newbiness, but could you give me some instructions:

1) Where do I save the files?
2) How do I get them to work in evoscan?

Any advice/how to's would be much appreciated...:crap:

EDIT, i think I got it figured out...Nevermind!

Thanks!

TouringBubble Jun 3, 2007 12:26 PM

Gauges updated to v.002. Enjoy.

SICK9 Jun 3, 2007 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by ill_take_one (Post 4269788)
Forgive my newbiness, but could you give me some instructions:

1) Where do I save the files?
2) How do I get them to work in evoscan?

Any advice/how to's would be much appreciated...:crap:

EDIT, i think I got it figured out...Nevermind!

Thanks!

+1 on the how-to.. step-by-step
plz forgive my ignorance, just got evoscan and still learning how to use it.
BTW: love the guage layout, very nice work..

recompile Jun 3, 2007 01:52 PM

The Left and Right XML files go into \EvoScan\GaugeTemplates and the Layout file goes into GaugeLayouts

Then from EvoScan, go to Gauges > Load Layout

kreionic Jun 3, 2007 01:56 PM

keep in mind that you might have to resize them to fit your screen. To do that just go to add/edit gauges. Select the right gauges and set the data accordingly and then hit create widget. Do the same for the left side and then go to gauges on evoscan and save gauges as.

TouringBubble Jun 3, 2007 02:02 PM

Added some step-by-step instructions to the first post. Hope it answers most of the questions. I should have done it to start with ...

Mike01gsr Jun 3, 2007 07:50 PM

downloading these now...Thanks alot man!! Can't wait to try them out!!

Thoe99 Jun 6, 2007 05:58 PM

How come some of the gauges don't work when I do a playback? I know I logged those data too, like speed and rpm. My boost also reads 50psi?

kreionic Jun 6, 2007 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Thoe99 (Post 4408628)
How come some of the gauges don't work when I do a playback? I know I logged those data too, like speed and rpm. My boost also reads 50psi?

Are you using the JDM map sensor? If not the boost gauge will not work. Did you check to see if they data was assigned to the gauges.

TouringBubble Jun 6, 2007 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Thoe99 (Post 4408628)

Yup, JDM MAP is required for boost logging. As far as the other gauges, just be sure the values are assigned correctly. Even if they weren't assigned to the gauges you can still assign them after the log and view them during playback.

Which gauges aren't working?

lemmonhead Sep 11, 2007 08:05 PM

how can you put both left and right side together? I want the speed and rpm showing with the other one at the same time.